Would you buy these batteries?

would you buy these batteries?

Attached: 1490477986589.jpg (640x849, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfdzIXvl19-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

yes, I only buy products made by companies owned by BLACKS

computer?
cell phone?
operating system?

Wait, there has never been a black-owned battery company up to this point? How is that possible? There are like 40 million of us and the Civil Rights Act was passed around 50 years ago. We've had black senators, congressman, generals, a black president, lots of millionaires, and at no point did some guy decide "shit I could make some money selling batteries"?

I know you are being facetious but costs associated with making batteries on an industrial scale are preposterous. There's a reason Energizer and Duracell have a virtual monopoly on the market outside of China.

No, I want my batteries to work.

Yes of course I support my BLACK brothers

Over Chinese batteries, definitely.

This. Battery manufacturers and their chemical suppliers are going to be the oil companies of the next century.

Attached: hips.jpg (736x1104, 71K)

Wow, so a nigger decided to order OEM shit and slap "Tubman" on it.

You go black entrepreneurs. Underestimated geniuses.

They're made in the US from a North American supply and labor chain and they're accordingly expensive. $21 for 4. I might buy them just based on the fact that they're American made. I don't think I've seen any batteries apart from stuff in Tesla and Mercedes hybrid-electric vehicles that were made in the US. It's all China/Korea/Mexico/Czech Republic/Taiwan.

Buying those seems like a death wish

where did you read that? because i can't find anything
this literally looks like any old chink company box you get when you order this shit from a warehouse
instagram.com/p/BfdzIXvl19-/

>can not

Attached: 1496191973670.png (537x515, 35K)

They purchased those from Alibaba and repackaged them didnt they?

Probably not since almost everything I own has it's own internal battery that charges.

Other than that I'd rather stick to brands I know and trust.

what the fuck 4 batteries for 21 dollars? even duracell is like 24 of them for 19CAD here.

>yesjulz

Lol I bet she's going to try to fuck these batteries

>It's all China/Korea/Mexico/Czech Republic/Taiwan

That's what Trump is trying to fix.

Those are rechargable and include the charger.
$21 is expensive, but still in the right range.

Black culture doesn't lend itself to something as mundane as batteries. They love bling and flashy shit which is why they invest in sports teams and managing rappers.

>made in the US
Overpriced shit
at least chink batteries are cheap shit