Why are Eastern Europeans so fucking degenrate?

Whenever I meet an Eastern European in a video game they do the following.

>Scream like degenerate monkeys whenever they talk
>Have an insanely shitty mic
>they suck at the game, yet they without fail manage to blame and flame everyone but themselves
>they have so shit humour, you genuinely feel like you are talking to someone who has 50 iq at best

what the fuck is wrong with eastern europeans? They act so fucking degenerate its unbearing cancer 24/7 from them.

They should just get their own servers for every single videogame, nobody wants to interact with them.

>mfw an Eastern European tells the team they suck while he talks through his 1950s microphone found in a cumdumpster

Attached: 1340590414687.jpg (320x287, 10K)

>playing games online
>playing games online with anyone but your friends
You're doing it to yourself.

When roaches slaughter the best of your gene pool for five centuries and then commies and nazis finish off the rest, you don't really get much material to work with.

>Germanics complaining about degeneracy
lel

whats the average IQ in some Eastern European countries? cant be much higher than 70

>an Eastern European
>they

>using “they” in the singular sense
who’s the degenerate now (?)

Attached: Quınn.png (595x427, 450K)

You don't throw all your baits into a single pond at once. It scares all the fish away.

This

>A Scandinavian saying some one else is Degenerate.

Your point being what?

du er en dum person Breivik

It's pretty funny when you call them out on their bullshit and they start sperging even harder.

western euros are so shit at anything and they behave like a women

>ohno dont tell me i was a retard even if i was thats rude
>haha its just a game, that i play 22 hours a day because im a neet

norwegians are particulary trash monkeys, they always talk some unrelated bullshit, is it because of your autism and you cant speak speak face to face without stuttering?

Attached: bait.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Fuck off, there's a difference between saying someone is a shitter and going into a fit of rage spamming the text chat with "idiot noob" and screeching into the microphone. You're an embarrassment.

the worst is American though.

no I find most americans to be extremely relaxed with the exception of a few.

Americans do talk alot more than Europeans though so raids and tasks takes alot longer with the Americans, but its a fun atmosphere usually.

But the Eastern Europeans are just unberable, its like talking to a 50 iq monkey who will screech and flame others while eating their own shit.

Also if you ever say something to the effect of "eastern europeans suck" they will go full on chimp mode and rage like lunatics, why do they try to defend their country so hard when they are obviously shitholes? like it is not even debatable..

kek, retard

dumb slavshit

What games are even popular in Nippon? I've only met your kin on Killing Floor 2.

THIS
H
I
S

Eastern Europeans are pretty much just pale Africans. Hell, some of the more stable African countries probably have a wider talent pool and a higher average IQ.