American tourist pretending to be Canadian

Have you ever encountered this?

Attached: 627450F0-094B-4CD1-AA9F-18BE7FC5175D.jpg (389x292, 45K)

I thought it's just a meme?

Why do you wear your country flag in your back pack, that is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Americans and Canadians both believe that Canadian tourists are treated better than American ones. Therefor, they wither gloat their Cnandian status with a flag patch or pretend to be Canadian with a flag patch. It’s gay as hell but people do it.

Disgusting. I would never pretend to be a dog-blowing leaf.

If you're a canadian in a canadian airport, they usually give you those stickers or will put them on your luggage without you asking because of . They think niggers are less likely to rob canadians

When I have encountered american tourists I am always surprised by how strong of an accent they have

I would treat every Canadian tourist with the utmost respect while I would give every American false directions.

how can amerimutts every recover?

>see canadian
>uh-oh here we go
>try to avoid eye contact but I notice his head snap around as he notices me
>ok just keep walking
>he crosses the street at a half jog as sweat starts to form on his brow
>I walk faster
>He holds up his backpack as he races towards me, pointing frantically at the flag that is stitched on it
>I hear him huffing as he finally reaches me forcefully spins me around to look at him
>I'M CANADIAN, I'M NOT AN AMERICAN

>how can amerimutts every recover?

By slapping the Canadian flag on their backpacks.

Canadians really do that?

joke's on them because I can tell american and canadian accents apart most of the time

I seldom ever go to Central London where I assume most tourists would be. I imagine there is very little here in the Zone 5 shithole where I live that would entice them to visit.
Even if there were a bunch of Yanks here pretending to be Leafs, how would I know? That would require meeting them, befriending them and then, whilst they're looking away, quickly rifling through their belongings in the hopes of finding an American passport.

>Even if there were a bunch of Yanks here pretending to be Leafs, how would I know?

Leafs are articulate.

>tfw led a German or Swiss hiker the right way up a mountain and got some decent cheese from them as thanks a few years ago
But yeah I'm sure you've pointed a lot of Americans the wrong way out of your basement.

>I'm sure you've pointed a lot of Americans the wrong way

It's the only way to make them burn some extra calories.

Attached: amerifat.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

I like to pretend i’m anything but can*dian

Canadians are my favorite posters on Sup Forums

Lord knows you could use some help trying to burn anything with that humor.

Your agony is gorgeous, fatty.

ITT: autism speaks.

Whenever I travel I pack my itinerary of old navy american flag tshirts to avoid being confused for a can*ck

It is behaved than nationality.