Anglos rape shitskins for hundreds of years

>anglos rape shitskins for hundreds of years
>now shitskins rape hundreds of anglos
ITT: we post P O T T E R Y

Attached: britainabuse.png (812x772, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what exactly is grooming? 30 year old pakis talk to underage girls, buy them shit to make them fall in love and then sell them into prostitution?

we used to call those "loverboys", when I was a kid perhaps 10 years ago or even more, that was a big issue (books and films being made to prevent girls from falling in love with a loverboy), etc.

I think in this case it means dirty Arabs being the dirty cretins they are and luring underage little girls who don't have full understanding of the world to be the sex toy for other disgusting, despicable subhuman Arabs who shouldn't be in Europe in the first place.

I think it's the act of luring the children.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 2.18M)

>Arabs
>South Asians

Attached: Arabian_Peninsula_Arab_tribes.jpg (955x1024, 248K)

Attached: 1514274781104.jpg (615x766, 108K)

>Azhar Ali Mehmood

This is NOT what an arab name looks like. Probably some paki or indian.

They were all Pakis

interestingly loverboys mostly were foreigners too (Moroccans mostly)

how to they do it, pakis and morrocans, how are they so good with white women?

They choose the women no one wants

Daughters of:
> Single mothers
> Drug addicts
> Felons
> Alcoholics
> Abusive parents

Not your waifu

Not in south Belize have auto turrets that shoot non white on sight

Being as subhuman as possible attracts females, because they enjoy the risk factor of being attracted to these people.

*we*

mate if they were good with women they would not need to rape and trick them

>anglos did it long time ago so it is ok to do it now

are you even human to think that way?

Attached: 1517418275628.png (485x443, 22K)

I'm sure Brexit is going to fix that

>americans bomb buildings with innocent middle easterns inside
>now middle easterns are bombing buildings with innocent americans inside

Attached: pri_48929886.jpg (748x487, 75K)

>shitskins

Actually some Pakistanis have pale skin, brown hair and blue eyes.

>americans immigrate into mexican territory and cause trouble
>now mexicans immigrate into american territory and cause trouble
karma makes no exceptions looks like

Again this horrible shit.

To call Islam shit would still sound like a compliment.

how does it have anything to do with Islam

Islam promotes treating women like not humans

>middle easterns
>innocent
you can only choose one

Attached: 016 - XYQU3Du.png (1024x1451, 194K)

the ones here definitely don't

You're right.

It has something to do with Pakistani Muslim culture.

>how does it have anything to do with Islam
It permits to do whatever to Kuffar.

Whilst true in certain cases, it is not true of all. Some of these girls came from stable family homes.

Islam doesn't promote random rape of kids, sex outside of marriage isn't even allowed.

it's that the pakis see these girls as easy prey and the police won't due anything because a few of them were involved and because of PC crap

no it doesn't most muslims were kuffar at some point, all of the companions were kuffar before

>because a few of them were involved
Oh fuck off, you vile lying cunt

you fuck off moronic faggot, it was on the /r/worldnews thread, the officer was a paki too

this but unironically

>wh*Toid
>innocent

Attached: 1509903513608.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

Get arse cancer and die, you filthy paki scumcunt.

Love your shitposting, Belize man

>/r/worldnews thread

Sorry I don't trust Corbynites.

> Islam doesn't promote random rape of kids, sex outside of marriage isn't even allowed
1000 girls were raped by your people

>no it doesn't most muslims were kuffar at some point, all of the companions were kuffar before
It's clearly permitted don't tell lies you Taqiya faggot.
We already dumped a Malay fag that wanted to convince us Islam isn't pure inhuman shit with Koran verses and the corelating hadith + acknoledged and renown muslim scholars.

I want go this path again. Your savage as needs to burn.

>1000 girls were raped by your people

Attached: 1499379871292.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Attached: 1491348248227.png (788x535, 39K)

no thanks i'd rather move to britain

islam is a religion not a race

how is it clearly permitted nigger, if its so clear then show me where, your germ ass is on fire

Americans can't talk about war crimes or crimes you filthy niggers

Attached: 1510493898550.jpg (1024x320, 57K)

Your government has supported every single Israeli war crime.

Lmao why are you so butthurt? Did some turk nail your sister?

Insidious shitskin freak

whiter than you mohammed

Sahih Muslim 3371—We went out with Allah’s Messenger on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

Based

gott strafe england

To add to this:
"Muh captives of war"
War can be literally everything since there is no clear definition what a war is.

Another hadith:
Sahih al-Bukhari 4138—We went out with Allah’s Apostle for the invasion of Bun Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus [same as "azl" above]. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus, we said: "How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah’s Apostle who is present among us? We asked (him) about it and he said: "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul till the Day of Resurrection is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Qur’an 4:24—Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess ...

Also married women are halal. You just have to capture on.

>War can be literally everything since there is no clear definition what a war is.
They didn't define intercourse either, perhaps they meant to hug them and tell them everything is all right?

Attached: 1511442288202.jpg (330x319, 48K)

Here the Hadith to this one:

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

read the hadith.
They are concerned if it is ok to knock her up or not.
And Muhamad seis: Doesn't matter.

Your savage cult needs to be extinct as fast as possible.

that has to do with slave women from wars
a war is any fighting against muslims, but if they cease then the muslims must cease too
you can't capture any women since there is no properly established Islamic caliphate, and muslims have various contracts with non-muslims
keep dreaming

Can you show me this from the Koran?
Show me the definition as what is a war for the Koran.

What's wrong with Pakistanis? How many of these rape gangs have been uncovered in the UK by now? Probably in the dozens by now

>a war is any fighting against muslims, but if they cease then the muslims must cease too
Who are you to say that? i think we need a definition of what war is. Because i am really going crazy underswtanding what someone could mean by war. Do you think if i play wrestling with my brother he is in right to take me as war prisoner?

In another thread there was a list of these and it was crazy long. maybe the German has the list.
Shit's fucking scary honestly.

>What's wrong with Pakistanis
They're worse than niggers. Literally the worst fucking things on this planet. Cannot think of a single nation that actually wants them

>How many of these rape gangs have been uncovered in the UK by now? Probably in the dozens by now
Yes, at least 25 towns/cities have had examples of paki rapes gangs.

2:190-193
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

>muslims trying to convince people they are not subhuman scum
i laff everytiem

So they declare Kuffar in the UK as opressor and all we have here is legit.
Well done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

LOL you think the people in rape gangs are religious or know any of these hadiths ?

My sides, britbongs deserve it anyway.

no, they have a contract with the UK government (which also has contracts with muslim countries) by being citizens to not rape or groom kids
and as
said, these guys drink and use drugs, they aren't religious

>my pedophile prophet dindu nuffin

Nope, no one deserves to be abandoned by their government and authorities like that, resulting in thousands of traumatized children who'll pass the trauma on to their children.

I'm a lefty, but if they really let this happen because they didn't want to fan racism, I think political correctness has gone too far indeed.

>my monkey ass is on fire!!!

>you think the people in rape gangs are religious
They are muslims so yes they are religious as in they pray to allah and visit mosques that were built for them while abstaining from alcohol and pork.

Sounds religious enough for me. If they ever read ino this deeper. Unlikely but what would the Mullah tell them?

When will you show me your high scholars condemning those. Talking about how this is sin?
I don't see anything in Islam that could render their actions as wrong.

>my pedophile prophet dindu nuffin
At least the monkey tried to make a coherent sentence. try again.

Why did you leave this part?
You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

>They are muslims so yes they are religious as in they pray to allah and visit mosques that were built for them while abstaining from alcohol and pork.
regardless of the state of these people which i know nothing about, that's not enough to be religious. You probably have talked to many "christians" who go to church or otherwise call themselves christians and then they know very little about actual religion and behave in a non christian way.

They were raised in Muslim households, if your fucking piece of shit religion is so good and superior why the fuck do the people exist?

The Moral system of Islam is not sufficient enough to allow it in our Nations.
This is what I try to tell.
Islam and West are apart and can't be together. Muslim may freely do whatever savagery they feel themselves dedicated to in their Nations.
This shit has no place here.

And for you: This is a different Hadith

>no, they have a contract with the UK government (which also has contracts with muslim countries) by being citizens to not rape or groom kids
and as
WTF are you talking about, you fucking sinister, third world cunt?

maybe because Islam is a religion like Christianity, people in Pakistan a muslim country don't even pray and take drugs and drink alcohol (nobody pork though), if Christians can lose their religion or not give a shit about it then so can Muslims

They didn't commit these crimes in the name of the koran. But even if these crimes weren't religiously motivated, you cannot deny that Islam shaped the very culture that created men like these.

The Middle East was far ahead of Europe for centuries until the toxic authoritarianism that is Islam took over, halting all progress in the Middle East. Even in modern times you can see its toxic effect, compare pictures of Afghanistan and Iran from a few decades ago with today.

In Europe, we had the renaissance and enlightenment movement that slowly loosened the tight grip of the church. You have yet to make similar reforms.

>They are muslims so yes they are religious as in they pray to allah and visit mosques that were built for them while abstaining from alcohol and pork.

How do you know that? you are lying. fuck off. all the stories talk about them doing drugs and alcohol.

I guess the priests who raped women and kids are Christian.

>they were raised in Muslim households,
Oh really? I didn't know that. I guess the Niggers who(raped and kill) were raised in christian households are christian.

Attached: 1584322632125.jpg (600x695, 169K)

>I guess the priests who raped women and kids are Christian.
These are actually rare cases. And yes they are.
Rare cases and basically non existend if you compare this to how much of a norm it is in Islam.

the Arabs were nothing before Islam, certainly not ahead of Europe, they were loose tribes scattered across Arabia; a lot of the Islamic achievements come from Islamic Persia

>you cannot deny that Islam shaped the very culture that created men like these.
Why doesn't Syrians or Indonesians or the Egyptians do these things in germany?

>The Middle East was far ahead of Europe for centuries until the toxic authoritarianism that is Islam took over,

No it was the opposite. the Middle east had one of its greatest periods under Islam and you can't denied that.

>how to they do it, pakis and morrocans, how are they so good with white women?
a benefit from coming from an impoverished country is that you're not as fat as the average Dutch or Brit male

> toxic authoritarianism

LOL as if before Islam, it was a democracy

Today is not 500AD.
There was time to change that wasn't used.
500AD savagery can't apply here anymore.
Of course feel free to do it as much as you want in Pakistan.

> bankers
> lawyers
> white collars
>>> innocent

Attached: muh.png (212x186, 44K)

you have to go back

>Why doesn't Syrians or Indonesians or the Egyptians do these things in germany?
They do. Many of them do. It's in out news basically all some days. Rapes, Rape + Murder, Stabbings, Trucks of peace. Not counting many many cases where the Police was faster.
Hundreds of raids of Muslim places had to be done last year to fucking contain you scum.

Attached: 146956669551560.jpg (2712x2236, 540K)

So Islam is responsible for good things but when it comes to bad things it has nothing to do with it?

Kek

I don't think Babylon was in Persia.
>Why doesn't Syrians or Indonesians or the Egyptians do these things in germany?
They do. Syrians and North Africans were the main perpetrators of the NYE 2016 sexual assaults and rapes in Cologne. We've also had a couple of rapes and rape-murders from Afghans and Pakistanis.
It doesn't have to be a democracy for the people to live more freely than when Islam took over. What a meaningless point.

Finally you are making somewhat of a point rather then sounding like a butthurt fearmonger. Yes they are apart and i jkinda agree that it owuld be best not to mix them. But i definitely seen some successful immigrants who managed to fit in. How about that?

This but ironically.

Isn't it just hilarious how these two sandniggers are defending the purity of Islam on fucking Sup Forums of all places?

Guess you can't see the irony, probably something to do with all the inbreeding (isn't that supposed against Islam, too?). Kek.

>the Middle east had one of its greatest periods under Islam
After the great periods of Babylon, Persia, Alexander the Great and the Roman Empire.

Also you used your islamic golden age to invade Europe.

The nect time Muslims gained an advantage with gun powder they did what? Invade Europe.

We were light on you because we thought you to be human and join us in our humanistic aproach. That was and is the only mistake that is done and will not be done in the future. Your savage ass will burn.

>But i definitely seen some successful immigrants who managed to fit in
I know such too. But for one of those you get hundreds of niggers.

the first revelation was in 610 AD, and i don't even know what you mean by "time to change"
if you mean why didn't Islam undergo a reformation it's because the environment in the Muslim world was much different than Christian Europe where there were many different denominations of Christianity

I'm not talking about Babylon, I mean the achievements from places like Golden Age Baghdad before the Mongols

wanting to expand your empire is just natural, Europeans did it with colonialism, and wars for more territory were common before the modern age