Why does it bother people that I found happiness in the West and will never go back to my home country?

Why does it bother people that I found happiness in the West and will never go back to my home country?
Any rational person would do the same in my position.

Attached: psycho.jpg (208x250, 10K)

Two people are playing football, one seeks to make the other lose, and the other seeks to make him lose: Aren't they both rational?

A cockroach enters my kitchen and tries to make himself comfortable, so I remove him. Any rational person would do the same in my position.

It bothers me because you're brown and you're not human and should only suffer in that godforsaken desert or jungle you came from 2bh

you and me both friend, i settle here with a nice dutch wife and stay forever. this is my country now

Based.

back to the gobi desert for you then?

No because I'm white and anglo therefore peak humanity. A thing a vodka swilling Russian nigger knows nothing about. You all exist to serve me.

Attached: 2.jpg (449x449, 37K)

sure thing chang ;)

as long as you don't come to south Belize the last stronghold of the white man

I want to come to Belize.

Based immigrant masterrace

life isn't a zero-sum football game

Are we quite literally the most influential and powerful race in the Milky Way galaxy? We are the ELDER GODS of the races, the immigrant Übermensch, borders cannot stop us.

The point is this: We can both act rational and be at odds.

>Why does it bother people that im destroying their homes

immigrant tier IQ for sure

hvor kommer du fra ?

Imagine being from slovakia

I have never destroyed anyone's home.
Tajikistan, the birth place of the Aryan race.

You know what he meant.

t. values of a whore

>churka

Attached: 1512215306093.jpg (351x351, 21K)

No.

Lets say you have a garden. You like your garden. You need people to take care of the garden. You have someone who is taking care of the garden and is friendly to other people taking care of the garden. In this context; does the color of his eyes, skin or hair matter in any way? Hard mode; No meme explanations like "my feelings hurt when somebody looks diffrently!"

Your presence alone is contributing to its destroyment.

Thankfully i dont have to imagine it. Its always 3rd world subhumans feeling proud of living in western country lmao, do you realise Slovakia is part of Schengen? Its easiest thing in the world for me to move to Western European country. I dont have to fill any papers, i dont have to wait for approval, i dont have to wait years for citizenship, i dont have to spend hours with foreign police. Something you have to actively work towards is birthright to me.

It is also the birthright of second generation immigrants. I don't understand what the meme here is.

My presence alone is not contributing to its destroyment, destroyment isn't even a word, it's destruction.

the problem is when you dont assimilate. my mother and father moved here from armenia when they were in their twenties, quickly learned the language and integrated into society perfectly while also still keeping their own traditions. i notice immigrants that go to europe particularly are terrible at assimilating

I am very good at assimilating, my friends always tell me "Wow, Kambiz , you are so assimilated!"

We have assimilated. You judge others based on your own prejudices, how is that fair? Would it be fair of me to call you a hairy, smelly, manlet without ever having known you because that's the sterotype I have of Armenians?

You dont understand because reading comprehension and context is not something you excell at

English language does not have defined words, and yes, you and similar trash like you is destroying western europe

>English language does not have defined words

Slovakian education

Attached: haha.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

>You dont understand because reading comprehension and context is not something you excell at
Ad hominems are not valid arguments.

this is just what i saw when i visited europe. i very rarely saw a mixed group of friends, it was immigrants with immigrants and europeans with europeans

Say you're buying a sprinkler: One fits nicely in the garden but costs slightly more, the other looks completely out of place. Which do you buy?

you made the same thread yesterday

Yes.

my grandfather was literally invited to come here. im so many generations in. Why would i leave?
Give an argument, and nothing edgy allowed

Attached: surprised sam.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Obviously you are retarded subhuman that is product of inbred 85IQ peasants having too much free time.

Possibly because low-educated people linger in streets and the rest have jobs, or someting else to do? thinking you can asses a situation when you only been on holiday is "daring" to put it nicely.

I wouldn't smash my already existing perfectly fine sprinkler just because silly old Grandpa gets angry that it's exists and wants a diffrent one.

More immature ad hominems, one may come to the conclusion you may lack the mental capaillity to reason and argue in that respect.

>silly old Grandpa
I am silly old Grandpa. I care that my garden looks like a garden, as my dining room looks like a dining room and my workplace looks like a workplace.

Because you're gonna turn the place where you are from the place where you came, because most immigrants that come in mass and are not Euros are retarded.

It's gonna solve itself. Immigrants leech off social welfare en masse and get 3 times the amount of children as whites. It's not going to be sustainable. Once the government handouts go, immigrants will go.

>English language does not have defined words,
Of course it does.

That said, I think that "destroyment" is cute and that we should start using it.

I am not influential enough to turn an entire country into another country on my own.

too late. the inhabitants will already be 56%-tier by that time

Its so cute how you try your hardest to sound smart but still end up being absolute dimwit

>immigrants will go
Where to? And why?

lets say theres a western guy whos got no gf because hes an autistic neet with crazy political views and hes a bit overweight. since gender balance is around 50-50 in europe, some girl would probably have to lower her standards and date him eventually, but instead a foreigner moves into the country and she can date him and the based neet guy dies alone. this is evil

true
we need to kill all non-Whites especially teh men

Yes but you see silly old grandpa you don't call the shots around the house by your lonesome. Many other residents of the house like the sprinkler and think it would be stupid to damage a sprinkler that does the job very well and looks nice too just because silly old gets enraged by the painting on it because some defect sprinklers have a similar painting on it

Is it the immigrants fault the autistic neet with crazy political views didn't bother improving himself?

Educated whites will continue to move away from places with a lot of immigrants and the lower class whites will continue to breed with immigrants. White population will shrink but it will remain strong.

I guess what I meant was that the amount of immigration will lower as people start to realize it's not much better than where they come from.

It is true, my sons and daughters neither have an eye for aesthetics nor respect for me.

>It is true, my sons and daughters neither have an eye for aesthetics nor respect for me.
Do they? Or do they simply have a diffrent idea what aeshtetic is? Have you always been worthy of respect? Was there maybe a time where silly old grandpa did something so horrible that people have lost all respect in him?

>Austrian flag lecturing Swiss flag about ancestral guilt

WRONG.
Educated whites WANT more immigrants because they think it will benefit the greater good (better economy for the EU)
Immigration to europe is an imperialist mentality. people want europe to be strong and relevant. so by propping up your population by literal slaves and serfs they might become strong again. But they dont know that in europe everyones equal, a nigg or an arab has the same rights as a white person.

Based

Based

>nigg or an arab has the same rights as a white person
They do on paper but not in reality. The way our civillization is build, and I don't think I will have to explain the causes of this as it should be known, the less you contribute, the less you have both in influence and power. Because status is influence and money is power. Poverty doesn't recognize skin colour, it is completley blind in that regard.

He's talking about local areas. Even if people honestly believe stupid bullshit about the economy, they have (perhaps unconscious) preference not to live around rape apes, baphomet cultists, streetshitters, or cat-eating chink devils, so they move out of neighbourhoods that are too diverse.

I don't understand people that hate hard-working, culture-assimilated inmigrants.

educated whites do want to live like that. They have this kind of colonial mentality of putting their hipster enclaves in ghettos and bad places so they can "give something to the community".
They want to live in those places because they think theyre helping. A kind of, mission to civilize

They don't know the concept of pura vida, only pura odio

This usually doesn't happen because unlike the US Europe works very well to prevent ghettoization by not having "designated poor districts" where the circle of violence spins out of control. Sometimes it fails and sometimes it is deiliberatley sabotaged, like in french banlieues.

True cultural assimilation is impossible for first-generation immigrants. Even second-generation often don't fit in unless they're from very similar cultures in the first place.

Cycles of White flight and gentrification are pretty well-documented. Gentrifiers tend not to be established, high-status people.

>too diverse
What I say is a general truth, not a result of policy. Your objection is just that you believe that the criterion isn't often met.

>Cycles of White flight and gentrification are pretty well-documented
Only in the US really. I have yet to see it happen as a rule and not an exception in Europe. Probably because people are not keen on selling their property and taking on massive debt to live somewhere else just because the neighbours grandma wears a headscarf

Same bullshit non-argument as your previous post. Read and think more carefully, Mahmoud.

>True cultural assimilation is impossible for first-generation immigrants
It wasn't for my parents. They both came in their 20s and have assimilated to a point where they have a german dialect in their native tongue.

If you don't give an explanation why an argument is supposedly invalid it can be considerd a strawman.

>y-you have to go back m-muhammad!!
>day of the rope s-soon!!
Ah yes, saviours of the white race are we?

Attached: 1495104507886.png (1236x578, 186K)

this. it is very possible. the question is if they want to or not. Obviously some jungle barbarian from congo isnt gonna assimilate as good as a former doctor from damascus. Or an engineer from baghdad

Would you explain to me how German dialects exist in languages other than German?

Also I'm not going to believe your claim without proof since I've literally never seen a counter-example.

I gave one:
>too diverse
I said that there is a hurdle or tipping point. Both of your responses have ignored this, and the latter quite egregiously.

A homogenous society can work, see Korea, Japan and Finland.

It's cool if you drop your shitty religion and behave civilized

If not you have to go back

*accent not dialect, i mistook one for the other

>Also I'm not going to believe your claim without proof
I don't know how housing works in the Netherlands, if private rent is more popular than state sponsored properity or the state renting out apartments, but thats how it works in Austria. If you live in an apartment that the state rents out to you. You have to physically live in that apartment for sometimes up to 20 years before you have a chance to buy it and when you move during that time you will forfeit your opportunity to a cheap apartment which you then can resell or rent out for a good profit since the value of housing rises in growing cities. Same with state subizdised property. You probably wont get another sponsorhsip or low intrest rate if you sell your previous apartment and try to apply for a second. That is why people in general in austria stay put, even if immigrants move in. Some of the areas with a immigrant majority still has a significant amount of native austrians living there. The % simply shrinks not by moving but by immigrants (especially from eastern europe) having more children than the natives.

it can work. and i sincerely dont know what the result is of extensive racemixing. Because in terms of results, the whites are on top. And that is thanks to their culture which correlates to biology. the west can survive if it is racemixed, but it would hang in time. it would not progress. And that would mean the entire world would stagnate because even the orientals are using white culture. Sky-scrapers, cars, capitalism, communism. You name it. If whites stop existing then the world will just slowly extinguish its flame. So my point is that it is important to preserve race. And if you only let in students and college educated workers. you arent gonna damage your country's racial admixture. But if you let in literal sub-humans from niger or gambia. then youre obviously gonna fuck it up.

That is my point. If the inmigrants don't want to assimilate or at least try it, yes, you can properly tell them to fuck off. But hating just because you are a little different is stupid

It bothers me that foreigners are such whiny bitches.

t. Indo

i mean its easy to say if youre a new worlder.
I dont think you have an obligation to let anyone in. I think a country should invite specific immigrants. Because open borders will be misused a way or another

Because your kind bring their traditions and behaviour from their home countries with them, not being able to see that's what they were trying to escape from

So your argument is white supremacy through the idea that "whites" whatever that means, are unique in inventing and building civillization, but when we look at history this is easily disproven.

The foundations upon the entire world builds civillization come from the middle east, The concept of time (365 days/year, 60 seconds=1 minute etc), cities and almost all basic infrastructure from physical to administration as well as countless other things. Then you have the major scientific discoveries of (east) asia , Gunpoweder, transcontinental trade, vast discoveries in medicene and improving health care etc..

If they made something of their lives I wouldn't be bothered by them.

Because it's only a small percentage of immigrants who come here, integrate, actively contribute to our society and are genuinely happy living here. Most of them form their own communities, create parallel societies and love shitting on this country whenever they can. Turks are the worst in this regard. They somehow love the shithole their parents fled from but if you ask them why they don't go back, they can't answer you

i know that. But for example, if youre racing someone. and the in front of you slows down or cant make it. Then who will finish? You or your opponent? Life is essentially a game and 1 will win. And i dont think racemixing will be an option in this game. You dont make it or you make it

Life isn't a race, it's the surviving and progress.

well i didnt say that its a race.

Humanity is a tree. The races are its branches. You are a leaf.

If half the leaves die it changes nothing.

because even if you were all decent and hardworking and just the right educated europe is not capable of accepting, feeding or in any way dealing with hundreds of millions of ppl who could all possibly come here

You gotta have to explain what you mean by "race" in this context

as long as you are a law-abiding citizen that pays tax then it's totally fine

I am the most excellent abider of the law, and my taxes are so incredibly paid that the IRS calls me the greatest taxpayer of all time.

Sure sounds sensible. But why do we need petty chest punding racism to prevent that? If somebody is doing what is expected of him and he's already here what is exactly the point of making life harder for them or taking the life of somebody like that?

then you are a model citizen that the native population should aspire to be like

Muslims are rude and don't believe in freedom. That's why people hate them. Woah.

The SGP and blacks for example tend to be more polite, so they are more accepted. Until they tell other people what to do.

>Muslims are rude and don't believe in freedom. That's why people hate them. Woah.
Many people of muslim roots aren't muslim or don't take the religion very seriously, what about them?

They get grouped with all the other ones, until they show otherwise.

You took the easy way out and instead of working hard to make your on country better, you are resting on the hard work of others you have nothing to do with. This applies whether you are a Frenchman in Holland or Chinese/African/whatever. Meanwhile, your home country is still shit because people like you selfishly run away instead of making it better for everyone.

Ik ben allochtoon maar alle autochtonen die me kennen houden van mij, ze nodigen me uit naar evenementen en willen me altijd betrekken bij hun activiteiten.

That's the most retarded comparison I have ever seen in my life. Unironically, kys.

that's not how justice works. innocent until proven guilty.