Mfw Sup Forums doesn't like Germany anymore

>mfw Sup Forums doesn't like Germany anymore

When did everything go so wrong?

Attached: 1477403931581.jpg (225x225, 7K)

*reelects merkel*

>anymore

I like germany and I will ever do

>Anymore
Newfag, Germans have been despised here since before 2010. Apologize for KC autism ruining our Sup Forums and buying 4x2chan's Sup Forums and making it shit.

Attached: buu post janitor absorbtion.png (645x729, 49K)

>why do they persecute me so?

Attached: 1520263468001.jpg (1186x889, 175K)

syria happened

actually, germany was really popular on Sup Forums before refugee crisis

Nigger stop. You were not well liked here or on most other Sup Forumss for that matter, you probably took a few threads way too seriously.

Attached: 1518242192360.png (480x480, 902K)

>anymore

Attached: 1477741217470.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Then stop being a plague. You're God's punishment for the hubris of Europeans.

>Romans invade Germanic lands
>Germans fight back against Rome
>be considered lee evil for fighting your enemies
>Germany
>drclared the first world

Attached: 1515788085541.png (305x165, 5K)

>alaric I
>hitler
>merkel

le europe destoyers

>Hitler tried to destroy Europe, not save it and prevent it from becoming the shithole it is today

Attached: 1517660597377.jpg (971x565, 87K)

jokes on you, Hitler was austrian

Germany is always a dick to us even in /fug/ threads when we and france are friendly

santa madre de dios...

Stop worrying about the opinions of retards on a Chinese basket waving forum faggot

My professor once told me a joke that the biggest trick Austrians have pulled was convincing everyone that Hitler was a German and that Mozart was an Austrian.

Why are there no fug threads anymore anyway
the last time we had one was like 9 months ago

>y'all mind if i save yurop?
>*enacts the bloodiest war in history, killing millions of europeans*

>Romans expand
>Germans REEEE
>Germans pull the "long live Germania, but pls let us into Rome"
>Germans flood the Roman empire and destroy if from the inside out
ftfy

At least you aren't a Canadian, if Sup Forums was a real life forum Canadians would be physically beaten and pelted with rotten vegetables

Attached: 1460223032277.jpg (500x486, 48K)

Good luck changing Europe for the next 500+ years. We still can't get rid of blacks and it's been 300.

but we are hated for political reasons which are beyond our control
you are hated because you are shitposters

should've picked your own cotton

Africans shouldn't've been selling humans for a dollar. Hell if that shit was still going on today I'd buy one. It's smart. If not shortsighted. Lincoln wanted to deport them all (see Lybia) but after his assassination the southern states pulled some restoration bullshit and managed to keep them hanging around a bit longer. At least until the old folks died.

I agREEEEEE, the money saved from free labor doesn't negate the adverse effects of a permanent black population.

>tfw ywn pelt leafs with rotten fruit in a real life Sup Forums

Attached: 1501349357406.jpg (709x765, 39K)

you and your entire country should kill yourselves

I agree with you
and Germans should actually birth their own children instead of opening the floodgates to boost their rape-rate, erm, I mean replacement rate, above 2.1

Mistakes are mistakes, only a retard continues course on them while the entire world is telling him otherwise

You guys are gigantic assholes.

don't mind germans desu
far less obnoxious than americans or slavs

the difference is that we opened our borders out of compassion, you imported slaves out of sheer greed

>our borders
No you opened Europe's. Not that you're solely guilty, as the UK, Sweden, and France are guilty too

I like Germany

Fpbp

you have no idea what you are talking about, dumb american

What are you talking about? I love Germany!

Yes I do. It's northern Europe that invited waves of savages in without vetting, which is why 60%+ of them weren't even Syrian to begin with. If they all came on planes (at the expense of German tax dollars) directly from a no fly zone in Syria or even southern Turkey to a German airport, it would have been fine.

But no. "Refugees welcome," come on a boat, drown in the Mediterranean, welcome every North African and their Subsaharan cousin (who have nothing to do with Syria). Destroy Italy, destroy Greece, destroy every country in between northern Europe and the med.

No wonder Poland and the rest of v4 don't want to join in on your stupid scheme

cuck

germany has no authority and no means to force other countries to open or close their border.
Every EU country is sovereign, they control their own borders.

being liked is for agreeable women

Attached: orangutan-7.jpg (330x549, 34K)