Why do they hate nonwhites so much? Probably 30% of posts that insult nonwhites come from this flag

Why do they hate nonwhites so much? Probably 30% of posts that insult nonwhites come from this flag.
My theory is that they want to suck up to Europeans to win their approval.

Attached: brazil-flag-1469717727WmN.jpg (1920x1259, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Race_in_brazil_2006.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
youtube.com/watch?v=jOwW9jz_fHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they want to suck up to Europeans to win their approval

But we -are- European

I have the theory that the less white a country is, the more it cares about being white

>i have 1% italian blood therefore i am white and better than favelados
Average brazilian poster on Sup Forums

It's just a couple of Sup Forumstards trying to follow some right-wing internet wave to be seem as "cool".

of course you mongoloid, you're not the one who has to be surrounded by niggers all day. You don't know what it smells like..
Imagine the USA.
Now imagine it with three times as much niggers, then you'll understand our pain

They’re literally monkeys LARP as humans

My theory is that OP is a faggot

Brazilians are the worst posters on this site hands down. They used to be cool but shortly after 7-1 they magically turned into abhorrent shitposters

Say New World monkeys, Juan, Chang and Pajet. Most Sup Forums flags are ironically American and Canadian.

We don't, only some nazi macacos. Personaly, im kinda having more aversion towards aryan people bc of int

>create threads complaining about Muslim immigration even though we have almost no problems with that
>create threads complaining about Chinese immigration even though we have almost no problems with that
>create threads complaining about Slavs even though we have no problems with them
>create threads complaining about paki immigration even though we have almost no problems with that
>gets outraged at their "motherland" Europe getting "invaded"
Yes some hue posters here are desperately trying to recognized as European.

It's probably more of, the only Brazilians that have enough to use the internet are white

south Belize is based and white we should be after of Europe

>probably 30% of posts that insult nonwhites come from this flag

Literally me.

I'm not seeking approval from European losers. I don't need that. I genuinely hate shitty people.

American flags talk about race 99% of time and they are a bunch of mongrels

based south belize is white poster

We're literally monkeys larping as humans

OK, Portuguese Manuel, time to turn off your proxy and go to bed. Tomorroy is monday

nice quads bro

Attached: dubs guy.jpg (602x481, 47K)

Duh? Most spics kiss white ass

Why do you think anyone would waste their time to set up proxy and pretend he's a Brazilian?

>only whites can hate other races

Are you retarded, OP?

Lot of posters. Portuguese posters, a Turk autist, spics...

It's all in your head, friend.

Yeah, you are really dumb if you think you are talking with a white American in night, for example. I post here since 3 years ago

No. Only south faggots care about muh whte blud. Did you guys know that the South Brazil not only has the best girls, but also has the highest numbers of faggota by far? Not even joking.

Attached: 1410605299497.png (292x344, 228K)

What are you giving satisfaction to a fucking American flag?

Don't give a shit about his satisfaction. I just like to state facts.

Attached: 1519999063587.jpg (430x650, 29K)

>since 3 years ago
I always knew most Brazilian shotposters and racebaiters were filthy newfags

>I post here since 3 years ago

Everyone third worlder here pretend being white. They are just more autists

you also do
all new worlders suck yuro cock, even the fucking elites

> everyone
> implying

I don't. I am black and I am proud. I'm part of the pan-africa movement in Brazil.

This is the same shit as white supremacists. You are just a mutt since there are no pure blacks here

100% This.

South american and indians are crazy about whiteness. The less white you have the more they are interesting/attractice.

kek
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Race_in_brazil_2006.png

>Everyone
only the ones with inferiority complex

Attached: Lenkachu.png (375x360, 54K)

> how to break trips

How is it the same thing as white supremacists? I am just proud of my race and want to create a global network with my kin. I don't hate whites.

White supremacists started like this kek

> I am just proud of my race and want to create a global network with my kin.

That's what white supremacists want too.

I remember when Brazilians were actually good posters. Man, it must have been years ago

try living in brazil and than you'll know why

White supremacists started with looking down on other races as a servant caste. The "I-I-I'm just want to be proud of my race" came later and only because they wanted to keep their real feeling hidden.

This guy is probably right. I don't think it was the 7-1 thing though. But there corruption behind it. I think that's when people realized this place is never going to improve.

This New Zealand poster for example, I already know he is chilean/argentinian

>se importando com opinão de lixo alheio
Vc é doente mental? deve ser daqueles que se curva pra gringo e lambe as bolas deles, esse tipo de lixo nem sabe que a bandeira n tem nada a ver com a pessoa, tds brs que estão aqui são diferentes.

Attached: 1519484180037.gif (350x257, 1.56M)

I saw that some (let's not lump everyboy together in the same bag) Brazilians on this board started getting obsessed with whiteness and EVROPA somewhere around 2015.
Before that Brazil was seen as a pretty chill and cool flag, now some posters go as far as filtering them.

>White supremacists started with looking down on other races as a servant caste

Being pride of your race necessarily includes not trying to ignore your own race's achievement, almost by definition.

If you're white and proud you ought to realize that your race has achieved way more than every other race combined. To think that the white race isn't above all other races and that the most successful societies had whites in the leading role is basically equivalent to not being proud of the white race at all.

>let's not lump everyboy together in the same bag

>obsessed with whiteness and EVROPA somewhere around 2015.
To be honest this is also the time when everyonr started obsessing with >muh whiteness all over Sup Forums. Even Turks, unironically. Through an American perspective I can understand this. Not sure why everyone else got involved...

What are you even talking about?

I prefer anti-whi*e posting 2bqh
It's so much more enjoyable and the fact that there are some whiteys getting legit butthurt over it (especially on Sup Forums) is quasi-orgasmic.

Sabe ler?

Sabe ser coerente?

Já vi que não tem resposta.

Its a good countermeme to all the overzealous white worshiping. I just wish it appeared in 2015-2016 at the height of the election when the meme would have been the most effective.

No.

To be honest, it's not the white wannabe Brazilians that bothers me. Is the over the top patriotic ones.

Goddamn, they're so irrational, deluded and straight up retarded. At least the racist ones make sense.

all brazil's upper midle class and upper class neighbouhoods are full of ""white"" (white passing) people and all the favelas are 100% inhabited by blacks

>I think that's when people realized this place is never going to improve
Was it really such a big deal to you?

Já imaginava, doente mental.

Maybe only the whites there can afford internet.
My theory.
Also I think you need some education (likely to be white) to know english well enough.

He's talking about the corruption scandals.

Most Brazilians somehow think this country's problem is the corruption.

>talk about race 99% of time and they are a bunch of mongrels
just like you

nah, everyone has internet here.
or, even if you are some miserable pleb, there are loads of public spots with free wi-fi

>Why do they hate nonwhites so much? Probably 30% of posts that insult nonwhites come from this flag.
>This Post
>This flag
Since we are spouting percentages out of our butts, I'm going to go ahead and say that 70% are made by you guys.You even managed to claim an entire board to do it and the worse of all is that it infected the rest of the site. Fuck off
>My theory is that they want to suck up to Europeans to win their approval.
Stop projecting.

>Brazil is better with Internet than Germany

mutts being mutts

>I am favelado therefore every brazilian also is
t. (You)
Also this

I want to become a Brazilian mutt.
Can you help me?

Piss off

a lot of Brazilians commies here, all this fear of other countries considering this one "white", its almost like you have fear of pic related as well
K3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3KK3K
no blackies or "minorities" competing for the presidency leads to a heavy nigrobutthurt, it seems

Attached: commieeraser.jpg (480x647, 117K)

Attached: fühle.png (530x444, 14K)

Because we're mongrels with inferiority complex and we hate ourselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex

Die, wh*tey

Attached: 1519271233189.jpg (700x500, 50K)

>they want to suck up to Europeans to win their approval
Pretty much. Haven't seen anyone else with such big inferiority complexes desu

It worked from them tho.
I see Brazilians as my rightful brothers and sisters.
Dark and black ones included.

When will you Join the EuroLatin Brotherhood?

follow the steps of this god

youtube.com/watch?v=jOwW9jz_fHo

I'm feeling down. Uni is starting tomorrow, but I just want to die.

Attached: 1519273979414.png (746x512, 105K)

death grips ripped him off

follow the steps of this god

Thanks, but no. I just took a bus that passed through Jacaré and Mangueira in Rio. I think that was enough favela for today.

Attached: 1519273916051.png (1354x889, 61K)

i feel like i have seen this thread in many different forms before
hmmm, not sure but this is probably supposed to be a forced meme thread.

>the brazilian artistic tradition revolves around depictions of salvation via BLEACHing

Attached: Redenção.jpg (2160x2560, 747K)

Yeah. It was depicting what was happening at the time. Kind of like how the revolutionary war art depicted the revolutionary war. There was a government program to bring in a bunch of euros to bleach the black population. Which is retarded because if youre going that far to wipe out a people, you could have just sent them all back for give them their own land.

absolutely this
notice how it's mostly new worlders that do this, the biggest autists being canadians, amerimutts and brazilians who line up for that sweet sweet euro ancestry dick like it somehow makes them european

whiter than you muhammad

I feel genuinely bad for them. They are far more self-hating than even Swedes or Filipinos.

Attached: 1377106780703.jpg (778x932, 156K)

its just one or two liberal commies spamming self hate because our country is going FULL RIGHT, and also the corrupt leader of their party is going to jail by a BRUTAL RAPE judgement, 5x0, no chance of defense anymore