Fight off muslims for hundred of years

>fight off muslims for hundred of years
>a couple hundred years go by
>invite muslims to come live here
do we ever make any sense?

Attached: IMG_0038.jpg (1584x1584, 194K)

This is the end of civilization.
Lets hope racism is real and we will prevail through our supriority and strive again to the greatness of past days.

Muslims are superior to Europeans from a biological perspective, though.

>our supriority

Attached: kek6.gif (400x285, 1.5M)

muslims is not a race

>biological
If your into pillaging welfare niggers, then yes.

being muslim is not biological

go to sleep there's school tomorrow

Come on, you know what I meant. Okay fine, North Africans and Asian adherents of the islamic faith.

the truth is, that we are cucks, my EVROPEAN brother.

How so?

what do you base that on?

By propagating their bloodlines - e.g. having children.

lol stick to calling us mohammed

but its done through inbreeding and low IQs.
Niggers are even better at this. Way better.
And yet? Do you think they are the most superior beings?

Come to south Belize my friend we are 1000% and based

Do not worry whitey
Once mudslims try their way into the americas we latinos shall destroy them on the battle field then put in march a new reconquista and we will be known as the saviors pf western civilization

How can I become 1000%?

>Lets hope racism is real and we will prevail through our supriority and strive again to the greatness of past da...

Attached: White-sub((human)).jpg (287x175, 5K)

>our supriority

Attached: 1520296322577.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

Nigs ain't comparable to Muslims. Muslims are a force to be reckoned with and have been superior to Europeans in the past. Nigs are literally bottom of the human food chain.

by stop complaining on the internet and going out and do something

I have a family.
I just would love to see my children enjoy the same safety and beauties of the world I enjoyed.

I see them just as niggs with stricter rules.
Nothing to gain in their culture only eternal stagnation.

Maybe Latin America is really the future of Europe. We Latinos from the West and the Asians from the East will crush the devil after he reveals his true face.

but weren't Turks always in Germany??

I suggest you brush up on pre-Mongol Islamic history and much of the Ottoman Empire. Islam is not necessarily a stagnant religion, though it might feel that way due to the growth of mujahideen and salafism since the cold war and ensuing theocracies and dictatorships.

having lots of offspring =/= being successful. Even in terms of nature like you're talking they and their children are the bottom of the social hierarchy for the most part

ahahahhaha
hahahahahahahahhah
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Turks are Turks.
They have Attatürk as their founding father who was very strictly pro-west and made a Turkey more secularized than Germany.
But with Erdogan his influence died off and Turkey strives back into Islam. And with their big Idol Turkey the Turks here just follow up.

>Islam is not necessarily a stagnant religion

Attached: 1443165904451.jpg (678x519, 39K)

Wow you really showed me with that cartoon image.

>le Islamic golden Age
based on inherited Roman Culture.
Doesn't match the achievements of civilization of before it like Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Persia.
Even today we think of Egypt by thinking of Pyramids not of Mosques.

holy shit ameriturds btfoded!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd draw muhammed but someone might try and kill me for it

Having lots of offspring is literally the definition of fitness in nature bro.

Except if its niggers. like mentioned here:

As an expert in Sardinian history I can confirm this image is bullshit

Passing on of genes is not the only measure of success
Being affluent is what matters in human society if you want influence, thats why middle class areas are always better than working class areas despite the latter having a high birthrate

It comes from some evangelical propaganda video on youtube.
Based christian fundamentalists risking their lifes to bring Jesus to Arabia.

So rabbits are far more successful than humans and insects far more than rabbits

Always wondered, how distorted a reflection of reality is this image? Like, is it applying a much longer timeline to the top part? Only counting a single crusade on the bottom part? Counting things that aren't battles (minor skirmishes, raids, etc.) as battles?

I get the feeling it's not a wholly truthful portrayal of events. I doubt either side would've had the resources to fight that many full-scale battles one after another.

Attached: 1508760809466.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Completely distorted it's 80% random dots in Southern Europe, and ironically missing actually recorded raids and battles such those at Genona, in Lombardy or in Piedmonet

Reconquests are excluded also colonial wars (obviously not in the name of Christ).
Muslim Invasion affected in different time periods Spain up to Southern France with final Battle of Tolouse being lost and the reconquest iniciated.

Then Southern Italy. They controled parts of it (Sicilia) for dome remarkable parts with several battles after they where beaten.

Then the Turks with 2 big raids on Europe (2 sieges of Vienna both lost) And slowly reconquest of the Balkans with Austria, Poland and Russia as main actors.

It actually seems quite realistic to me even I don't know the actual count of battles.