theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/11/alabama-new-york-poo-sewage-environment
youtube.com/watch?v=g2PfhWY3l4c&t=240s
youtu.be/OA8xrgLqQZ8?t=76
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not anniversary edition

*hugs conway*

/dakota/

Attached: Black Hills South Dakota.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>k o t p o t

Attached: Mississippian_Underwater_Panther_ceramic.jpg (640x480, 69K)

It's the anniversary of who ?

hug this
*unzips dick*

thats tomorrow
/dixie/ is 1 year old tomorrow

Attached: 1484611696980.jpg (648x800, 182K)

/dixie/

The Finn is one day in the future tho

Should I be worried that you know it

I don't have flags so I don't know who to believe

human flesh tastes like venison, according to vsauce

there was some french guy in the early 20th century who ate some guy's thigh and said it tastes like veal

he's a flaglett yank

>veal
thats what it was, I remembered it wrong.

why would we base the anniversary on yuro time

that user is full of shit, you wouldn't find rabbit meat at a supermarket, but a butcher's shop would have rabbit meat

rabbit and dumplings is a common arkansan dish, sometimes diners will have a weekend special

Attached: 1495978434969.gif (282x257, 3.38M)

because he's part of the general and that means that /dixie/ is one year old

Already ?
I thought it was later in spring

Attached: 1519776614515.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>/dixie/ is 1 year old tomorrow
I hope Penman writes us something pretty to celebrate.

he wont even be here

That's why I only hope.

Attached: 1492232395919.jpg (541x599, 71K)

I apologized to penman for calling him redcuck but idk if he saw it because he didn't post again for like 3 days

south Belize is bigger than all of Texas and whiter

Are you ok Alabama?

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/11/alabama-new-york-poo-sewage-environment

Attached: 1393884905347.png (600x500, 98K)

Proud of you, son.

Attached: 1511623518174.png (680x896, 34K)

so is alaska

he wasn't here at founding

it is spring here

that'd be nice

>insults someone repeatedly
>they post less
>"omg im sorry"

you're an awful poster

>whiter than texas
probably
>bigger
NAH SON

Belize is rightful Guatemalan territory.

Attached: a22.png (634x697, 115K)

thanks father

Truly a nation of innovators

>he's a flaglett yank
This is what I thought because he was rude

Dixie is a Catholic land

With the hispanic population on the rise in the region, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yank

Catholic means universal so you need to accept the rest of us too

Attached: 1508710361208.png (901x594, 133K)

FOY more like Foix lamao

Roman Catholics are the only Christians so it is universal :)))))))))))))))))))

you should go to an Episcopal church desu

episcopalians are as bad as mainlines now. look at their website, they ordain female priests, permit abortion, perform gay marriages, etc.

/georgia/

Attached: Coca Cola.jpg (280x280, 15K)

this

this

Why would I want to puke for an entire Sunday?

/North Carolina/

Attached: Cheerwine.jpg (397x450, 12K)

I might give it a try if I find one around here. Just found out there's a proper Catholic church within a few minutes distance though

Nothing wrong with female priests. The ban on that was specifically for the Corinthians because their women were notoriously corrupt and promiscuous.

knows not thing about Belize or Guatemalan

>panther
Ah yes

>The ban on that was specifically for the Corinthians because their women were notoriously corrupt and promiscuous.
actually, the command was to timothy, who was pastor of the ephesian church at the time.

rude

Fug, I'm getting mixed up. It's still not a universal ban as i understand it though.

>f r o g p o t

tell me about belizean food

Attached: 056528_1000.jpg (1000x932, 134K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Attached: Presidente de Guatemala 4.24.43 PM.jpg (564x423, 39K)

Wish I had a chimney on my back as well

Why you don't recognize the British monarchy?

Attached: Anglo.png (1026x2231, 524K)

>Belize belongs to Guatemala
How? Belize was an anglo colony. Spain claimed the land first, but it didn't get settled until British Baymen went there, and they eventually received the right to make laws there from the spanish crown even before England formally made them a part of the empire.
Guatemala has absolutely no claim to that land.
just Mexican and Chinese food as one

I only recognize queen Liz. All other monarchs are illegitimate.

>h e a d p o t

because they didn't recognize our right to representation in parliament

Attached: Hampson_effigypot_HRoe_2006.jpg (750x714, 510K)

>just Mexican and Chinese food as one
im very interested now

heres cajun food, the finest regional cuisine in the south

Attached: cajun.png (825x567, 974K)

Because my state was never owned by the British
It was by the French and Spanish but since the populace doesn't Speak French the French don't care, and the Spanish hate all New Worlders so they wouldn't even consider it

Attached: South Dakotan Prairie.jpg (1280x853, 392K)

Well, it's more a sticking point amongst Guatemalan nationalists and I know Jimmy Morales during his presidential campaign even talked about it at one point. But yeah, Belize was one of those odd regions that the Spanish couldn't directly control, along with the Mosquito Coast. Thanks largely to the swampy jungles that made it difficult to settle and was a great place for escaped slaves to hide and for the lumber economy.

Send help

Is Mississippi our new Mexican?

>female priests
the church at the place of my high school had a lesbian priest
makes you really think

Attached: 1499582452487.png (1133x1600, 720K)

>"our"
>flag

>

No, he didn't say it was autistic

The Grands Lacs are French desu

youtube.com/watch?v=g2PfhWY3l4c&t=240s
not a fan of female pastors 2bh

SENDING CATFISH AND GRITS

ITLL BE THERE WHEN THE STEAMBOAT MAKES IT DOWN THE RIVER

no

nobody will ever take his place in my heart

he's a thorough dixieboo, and a poster of passable quality

Attached: theherowedeserve.jpg (1190x747, 266K)

>& Friends

Attached: injun stories.jpg (1430x1430, 939K)

Attached: 1518291060613.jpg (264x294, 50K)

what does "bourgeois sentimentalities" mean

Funny

Attached: 1519407357074.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

oh ye this was from when i got drunk and posted injun legends

ima post another one, gimma a sec to find one from my book and type it out

middle class materialism, never having enough, mindless consumption

Yes, do it. That was peak comfy last time.

Attached: 3 (6).gif (500x276, 492K)

have you played majoras mask on 3ds emulator in full hd yet?

Emulators are Satan. I give money to companies who make good things so that they know to make more good things.

Why is Melilla flag there?

youtu.be/OA8xrgLqQZ8?t=76

There's a regular here from Melilla

>JIM STUUUHHHHHLIINNNG
I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him desu.

desu I come to this thread every time I see it and post "send help" for no reason.

quality posting

desu I come to this thread every time I see it and post "boat" for no reason.

quality posting

just got deja vu

well in short, why its ok to piss on nintendo
they use pirated roms themselves, and take code from an emulator to their own emulator machines
if you use 2 seconds or more of footage that belong to them you get fucked over
to make money whilst showing gameplay of a nintendo game they take half the ad revenue

hey wait you aren't me

spend two hours modeling my bear again, phew

Attached: 1515508796878.webm (1324x720, 1.73M)

black bear?

>The Origin of Disease and Medicine, from "The Southeastern Indians" by Charles Hudson. Highly recommend this book for a good general overview of natives in the southeast of the US.

In the old days the beasts, birds, fishes, insects, and plants could all talk, and the people loved together in peace and friendship. But as time went on the people increased to rapidly that their settlements spread all over the whole earth, and the poor animals found themselves beginning to be cramped for room. This was bad enough, but to make it worse man invented bows, knives, spearguns, hooks, and began to slaughter the larger birds, animals and fishes for their flesh or skins, while the smaller creatures, such as frogs and worms, were crushed without thought underfoot. So the animals resolved to consult upon eachother for measures for their common safety.

The Bears were the first to meet in council in their townhouse under Kuwa'hi Mountain, the "Mulberry Place", and the old White Bear chief presided. After each in turn had complained of the way in which Man had killed their friends, ate their flesh, and used their skins for his own purposes, it was decided to begin war at once upon them. Someone asked what weapons man had used to destroy them. "Bows and arrows of course!" cried all the bears in chorus. "And what are they made of?" was the next question. "The bow of wood, and the string of our entrails," replied one of the bears. It was the proposed that they could make a bow and some arrows and see if they could not use the same weapons Man used against himself. So one bear got a nice long piece of locust wood and another sacrificed himself for the good of the rest in order to furnish the string. But when everything was ready and the first bear stepped up to trial, it was found that upon drawing the bow, his claws got in the way and spoiled the shot.

no idea i like the brown color though

>posts brown bear
>uh is that a black bear?

why are you modeling a bear

>they use pirated roms themselves, and take code from an emulator to their own emulator machines
Isn't that how the Wii shop worked? Either way, it's their stuff. Makes perfect sense to do that and keep profiting off of stuff you made 20 years ago.

>if you use 2 seconds or more of footage that belong to them you get fucked over
>to make money whilst showing gameplay of a nintendo game they take half the ad revenue
Doesn't really bother me in all honesty. They're just throwing their weight around and keeping their IPs safe, admittedly while being pretty anal about it.

What book did you get this from? Good stuff, man.

You just painted him
?

Haha look at these smol doggos

Attached: Baby bear cubs.jpg (940x400, 104K)

>posts book name in very first line
>uh what book is this?

Crap, never mind. skipped over the greentext at the beginning somehow.

no they steal from other people,the ones who made the emulator, the emulators arent illegal by any means because you're not giving any games out for free, its all made by someone else

no made the face more accurate

going for a cheeky pee maybe even a poo

Emulators aren't an industry. It's just taking something that somebody already made and converting it into a file that can be played on PC. It would be a different story if they were taking original stuff based on their engines/platforms, but that's not what they did.

It was suggested that his claws be trimmed, and it was done, and the bear made the shot. But Old White Bear then objected, saying, " One of us already died to string the bow, and if we now cut off our claws we must all starve together. It is better to trust the teeth and claws that nature gave us, for it is plain Man's weapons were not intended for us."

No one could think of a better plan, so the old chief dismissed the council and the bears dispersed into the thicket without having found a way to prevent the increase of man's domain. Had the result of the council been otherwise, Man would've warred with the bears, but as it stands Man kills Bear without asking pardon.

The Deer next held their council under their chief, Little Deer, and after some talk, they decided to send rheumatism upon every hunter that killed one of them without asking pardon for their offense. They send notice to the nearest village and also told them of what to do to prevent it. Now whenever a deer is slain by a hunter, Little Deer bounds across the woods to ask the spirit of the deer if the hunter prayed for pardon. If the answer is yes then all is well, if the answer is no then Little Deer follows the trail of blood drops to the hunter's camp, where he strikes the hunter with rheumatism invisibly until he is a cripple.

Next came the Fish and Reptiles, who had their own complaints against Man. They held their council together and decided to send dreams to Man of twisting snakes in his dreams blowing foul breath in their faces and to dream of eating rotten decaying flesh so that they would starve and die. This is why people's bad dreams are of fish and snakes.

because they didn't recognize our right to self determination

>Adam Smith thought that America would become the seat of the British crown within 100 years