Wtf i'm moving to Canda

wtf i'm moving to Canda

Attached: 2434634.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Canada's awesome!

God hes such a fucking goof

>tfw no trudeau bf

Yeah but he's our goof and is not tanking our economy like Harper did so I will let it slide. Plus he is stopping the Chinese buy out of Vancouver so he has my vote in the next election.

Attached: canadian cucked.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

I don't get it. How do liberals not see this as offensive but wearing a sombrero hat is considered racist and can get you fired?

Do liberals just ignore racism when they do it?

Its cultural appreciation bruh.

because he's very good looking. Not like your expired cheeto president.

kek real life naruto

Shit like this is why Im voting Scheer

i'd rather eat glass than vote in a harperite

much like every other conservative who cares more about image than substance :^)

What a cuck

He has also been able to contain the moron south of the border every time he has one of his hissy fits

Criticize the guy for being a goof and a literal SJW, but his (and his cabinet's) diplomatic skills are top notch

didn't he sell off all your gold so the next time there's a recession you're fucked?

are there any traditionalist, pro-white parties on the rise in chinada like in yurop or do you not feel justified with all the injuns and stuff?

Attached: 1505663619972.jpg (960x717, 144K)

no country uses gold to back their currency
also
>what is DIVERSIFYING your portfolio

what happend here?

Also the shitty budget with massive deficits, when we should be paying off debt. This combined, with stuff like M-103, and whatever unnecessary anti-gun shit they're cooking up at the moment. The conservatives weren't perfect, with regards to allowing massive foreign investment in property, and c51, but I would prefer them over the liberals. I know the vast majority of my friends share this opinion

they do during a major recession or economic crisis

truly a cucked nation

>that culture appropriation

The fuck?

>I know the vast majority of my friends share this opinion.

DURRR. Because who associates with people who share the same opinions as them?

I will never forgive the Cons for letting tech and manufacturing die off in this country in favour of oil and timber.

Trudeau makes me want to never visit Canada out of not being able to handle the cringe

I was just trying to say that many people around me, who used to support him very openly, have started to dislike him, and consider Scheer, as a viable replacement

haha, no wonder Modi sent a junior minister to meet Trudeau at the airport.

t."based drumpf having another senile meltdown on tweeter, now that's what I call BASED"

Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1405191108097.jpg (334x319, 49K)