Ken Dodd passes away at 90 years of age edition

Attached: 640x360.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k
youtu.be/DnGdoEa1tPg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=094Rr5WvWQo
youtu.be/c5XptSCCciU
youtube.com/watch?v=ULChyIXSv0o
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-12/irish-scammers-targeting-brisbane-gold-coast-leave-country/9538202
shop.coles.com.au/a/a-national/product/coles-smart-buy-oats-quick
youtube.com/watch?v=oIy7HcwVK3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XIVRNP4e_cY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My name is Geoff

For goodness sakes

Attached: 1512549501245.jpg (480x452, 44K)

just entered chorrol and they fucking killed geoffrey

absolutely
the great thing about mild radiation poisoning is that it doesn't kick in until people are already past working age.

After just 2 weeks the outside dosage will be enough that all that will happen to those exposed will be intermittent nausea and a significantly higher chance of leukemia later in life. But by the time this leukemia/other cancers kick in, these people will be 40-50 years old anyway and past their working prime.

the only significant issue really is that it increases the chance of miscarriages by something like 5%, but not only could this be mitigated by careful rationing of uncontaminated food supplies also if you do the actual maths and compare it to historic miscarriage rates of even just 40 years ago its really not too much of a sacrifice to bear. pragmatically speaking it wouldn't matter one jot.

Kahn does some back-of-the-envelope maths in his book and reckons that for every 10 million deaths the United States gets set back a decade

WE SAID WE WERE FULL AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN AAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-125143.png (1080x1920, 912K)

Me too. Fucking hate the things. I wish they'd fuck off to their own general.

None of the above.

I have a cat

Can't sleep

Attached: 1514086100952.jpg (959x1018, 210K)

for gods sakes lads my day has been ruined since this billionaire died at the age of 90

>tfw no punk gf

Attached: exene-cervenka.jpg (448x334, 27K)

That has nothing to do with anything I said

When 99% of animal life is gone because everything is too radioactive, then Earth might as well be as dead as the Moon

Suck my fat fucking chode, you fucking fat chut

pooclear warhead

Attached: DWvY2XhWAAAyhEM.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

extremely lonely, choons for this feel?

Attached: 1515799871379.gif (600x396, 392K)

post big kots

possibly controversial opinion: donald trump is a communist nigger from outer space

good thing you're looking for jauffre

Put down the tuba

saw a fat ginger cat crossing the road omw home the other night

sometimes i feel so happy

sometimes i feel so sad

The authoritarian radical centrist era is upon us

Attached: 1200px-Paul_Kagame_2014.jpg (1200x1591, 303K)

punk music is shit

>Ken Dodd
:( my dads favourite comedian as a kid

Attached: 017.png (419x348, 336K)

I don't understand "overnight oats". Why not just use instant oats?

How can you survive a blast if you don't get a warning?

Your literally a fucking continent, who do you think your fooling

animals are more radiation-resistant that humans, by and large

Chernobyl is FULL of wildlife, its one of the largest and most natural areas in Europe as a result of the lack of humans inside the Exclusion Zone

livestock would have to be fed uncontaminated food as a priority over all others except the pregnant and children for food yield reasons, but otherwise the ecosystem would tick over just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k

Do you mind country?

Remember that lad that had a degree in the tuba and worked at Barclays

hate the government hate the council hate the politicians hate the local members hate the mayor hate the prime minister hate the governor general hate the queen
love my aboriginal elder

possibly controversial opinion: ORANGE MUSSOLINI DONALDINO "THE DON" TURNIP is a NATIONAL JUDEOFASCIST from CENTRAL SIBERIA

he did literally nothing to deserve doxxing

I stole everything from weynon priory and they are just watching me doing that

haha what a bunch of losers

Contains sugar and stuff

which one mate weyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1507852972080.jpg (697x633, 82K)

>this 17yo dweeb who has just listened to Bodies and now thinks he's an expert on punk

HOWLING

Attached: 1468289168619.jpg (204x200, 6K)

In a nuclear war, the vast, vast majority of the nukes will be aimed at military sites, as once you've expended your arsenal if you haven't completely crippled your opponent then their return fire will wreak havoc.

Civilian targets are a very low priority, and only in the worst of worse-case scenarios do any experts seriously think more than a dozen cities will have any nukes aimed at them, let alone land on them

That said, if you live in central New York or London then yes, you almost certainly will die

go for it la

I miss the old radical centrism
modern radical centrism is too extreme

Attached: 9dcacef47daf5353baad0d6956c6b8f5.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Yeah, a full continent

youtu.be/DnGdoEa1tPg

Attached: 1520791510886.jpg (600x795, 101K)

make me

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 89K)

Mind your own countrys politics Australia

just listened to bodies. im a veteran of punk music me

i always listen to cat power - sea of love, it is very sombre

Think it's bed time for you dave

RIP

>dweeb
FOY

How could it be a nuke if everyone survives?

would rather live under a far right government than a far left government

sue

m.youtube.com/watch?v=094Rr5WvWQo

I'll sleep when I want, Oliver, you fucking lippy cunt.

ONE!
>nothing wrong with me....
TWO!
>nothing wrong with me....
THREE!
>nothing wrong with me.
FOUR!
>nothing wrong with me.

ONE!
>something's got to give...
TWO!
>something's got to give!
THREE!
>something's got to give!!
FOUR!
>something's got to give!!!

ROOOOAAARRGGGHHh
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Dave's blowing a gasket

thats enough /brit/ for me

youtu.be/c5XptSCCciU

>dweeb

Haven't heard that in a while. Shall be using it forthwith.

Historically accurate idea groups for England in EU4? And when will be an appropriate time for a Golden Era?

*Shoves /brit/ in your mouth*

The one I buy doesn't? It's just oats that have been cut into flakes

Capitals would probably be spared, because decapitating your enemy's political centre makes it hard to negotiate or come to terms after.

Shall be posting my favorite punk songs from here on to annoy dave

youtube.com/watch?v=ULChyIXSv0o

would rather live under the batman than the superman

Just don't know what to do anymore

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

sue is autistic? i never knew

Why are people so aggressive on here

*Inserts my penis into your bum*

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-12/irish-scammers-targeting-brisbane-gold-coast-leave-country/9538202

Sick em padreigh

the politicans have bunkers, they'll be fine
theyre like cockroaches when it comes to nuclear survivability

doubt.jpg

*Slaps you to the ground*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

hahahahaha

>13 brutal wedding night photos shared by husband
What kinda person to these ads think I am??

what's wrong la

Well lad just break it up. What are your problems, how can you solve them?

step by step

Korean woman betrays her cultural heritage of making reaction videos for Koreans and starts doing ASMR videos, many such cases.

Attached: sadsadsad.jpg (879x1056, 258K)

He don't got any legs now does he you insensitive bastard

My dad once said that Japan was a nation of autistic people

quick oats, same shit
shop.coles.com.au/a/a-national/product/coles-smart-buy-oats-quick

because they are all very meek and unassuming IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=oIy7HcwVK3E

At 8:30 a.m. GMT on 26 May, Attack Warning Red is transmitted and Sheffield's air raid sirens sound. Panic breaks out in the city and the Sheffield operations staff man their desks. At 8:35 a.m. a nuclear warhead air bursts high over the North Sea, producing an electromagnetic pulse which damages or destroys communications and most electrical systems throughout the UK and northwestern Europe. Two minutes later the first missile salvos hit NATO targets, including nearby RAF Finningley 20 miles (32 kilometres) from Sheffield. Shortly afterwards Sheffield is targeted by a one-megaton warhead which air bursts directly above the Tinsley Viaduct. Strategic targets, including steel and chemical factories in the Midlands, are the primary targets, with two thirds of all UK homes destroyed and immediate deaths ranging between 12 and 30 million. The resulting East-West exchange amounts to 3,000 megatons. About 210 megatons fall on the UK.

Sheffield Town Hall is destroyed in the attack and traps the city's emergency operations team in their shelter underneath it. Over the next several days, the trapped team attempts to coordinate the city's chaotic emergency and relief efforts through their few remaining short wave radios. at 10:00 AM local time, nuclear fallout from a ground burst at Crewe descends upon Sheffield on a northwesterly wind. The dangers of fallout prevent the remaining functioning civil authorities from fighting fires or rescuing those trapped under debris.

A month after the attack, soldiers dig to the town hall basement but find the emergency staff have suffocated.

Don't take it so seriously sweetie. They're just words.

any haitiANUS man in

honestly miss when ASMR wasn't just weird fetish shit

Do what I do, buy some Steel Cut Whole Oats and mix them with your regular oats at a ratio of about 1 Steel Cut Whole Oat per 3 Regular Oats

Imagine being from the worst korea lol
Imagine being a spic lol

rude

>authoritarian radical centrist
if mussolini was alive today he'd call himself that

youtube.com/watch?v=XIVRNP4e_cY

playing wow lads

Attached: 1492696598264.jpg (640x427, 89K)

fucking nerd

this but unironically

What's the purpose? Strengthen your jaw?