Mom, why is my dick cut if we are not jewish?

>Mom, why is my dick cut if we are not jewish?

Attached: MUTT13.png (534x363, 91K)

the guy who made kellogg's cornflakes thought it would stop masturbation

Did it work?

yes and no, instead of their dick they touch their ass

how does it stop masturbation?

less pleasure

PFF HAHAHAHAHAHA
that explains why amerimutts are so mentally ill

Removed nerve endings and caliced skin.

>A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.

This whole paragraph is the perfect microcosm of american beliefs.

OH NO NO NO

Wish we could resurrect and torture him tbqh

if you're unlucky and they decide to "tightly" rather than "loosely" mutilate your baby penis then there is not enough skin left for gliding motion and you can't masturbate without lube

t. mutilated at birth because evangelical protestant parents :)

>caliced

Attached: 20171216_114311.jpg (900x728, 104K)

new conspiracy theory detected

Attached: depositphotos_23958493-stock-photo-wide-eyed-surprise-caucasian-man[1].jpg (680x1024, 74K)

>mfw apparently uncut because I was born in Gabon

Attached: 1520668101184.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>apparently
what does that even mean? apparent in the context of disfigurement is terrifying

I meant my parents said I wasn't circumcised because I was born in Gabon but had I been born in the US they would have gone along with it

Attached: scared.jpg (639x479, 235K)

you made it bro

nobody really makes that question