How come when people fart, French comes out?

How come when people fart, French comes out?

Attached: IMG_5453.png (720x708, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/RussiaLit/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't the latinas in texas look this good. They always look like short stumpy hobita goblinas packing 3 tires in their mid section

Attached: 1320601129414.jpg (700x700, 149K)

That's cause you don't go to the gym my friend

Attached: 1520031576304.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Evian water and the cans look like Orangina

I'd let her shit on my face desu

Because we don't have any. We have Amerindians, fellow Tejano.

Oh my. Oui je suis Frances

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little brap thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" inhaling gas? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about farts. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic brapfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BRRAAP" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

that's an asian

Ahhh thinking the same thing I see

Put it in ALL CAPS like the sp*cspammers.

You sure about that, fellow countryman?
YOU'RE CRUSHING MY DREAMS

it's in the hair and the off color of the skin

Attached: 1484258755488.jpg (960x960, 84K)

The ones in Florida Cali and new york are wayyyyy better friend, you have Mexicans,
Cali has mixed breed Mexicans(hotter)
Florida has Cubans
NY has Puerto Ricans

>you have Mexicans,
>Cali has mixed breed Mexicans(hotter)
Interracial marriage is decreasing for Californian latinos

This women is just asking to be fucked hard

because they're mexican you fag
look at hispanics from literally any other latin country except nicaragua and trinidad if you want actual fuckable humans

Attached: BRAP.jpg (645x773, 48K)

butterface

instagram.com/RussiaLit/

>Trinidad
>Latino
>american education
And why Nicaragua? For some reason lots of Americans still seem to think the contra war is going on. Nicaragua isn’t a shithole anymore, they’re just poor. Like Ecuador.

who cares about the face
we are men not girls
the real question is how tight the pussy is

>21
>Mother
>butterface

That's one tight Asian ass

Attached: 13422958.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Hein quoi ?

Attached: doute.jpg (512x348, 14K)

Mamita...

Attached: 22114461_245361929321135_8228578205745807360_n.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

Attached: sniff 2.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

Is this the Italian girl?

Are you referencing that old Bash.org quote?

tbqh, mexicans in california are hotter (guys and girls) than the ones in texas.
I don't know why. Maybe the culture.
>t. person that lived in texas and california

source? I've heard opposite