WTF is their problem? Why are they so evil?

WTF is their problem? Why are they so evil?

Attached: 2000px-US_flag_51_stars.svg.png (2000x1053, 68K)

Because politics in America are controlled by corporations and those corporations have monied interests in looting the third world for natural resources. duh

Nothing wrong with that desu. All supwr powers do that shit.

It is because of their capitalism.

Were the only super power senpai....

I am Greek

Attached: STAL-MAO.jpg (844x844, 399K)

>Implying America did anything wrong

I'm talking historically and france and uk still 'loot' some of their ex-clonies recources. China is doing it too.

But I dont see those countries spending 7 trillion dollars in wars with no end with enemies they created and spending 650 Billion dollars a year on their military instead of helping their people

get back to the sugar mines Hernando

Attached: jewsa.png (1276x669, 8K)

Yeah every super power has its own methods of domination. There was never a 'nice guy' super power.

He says on an island full of people begging to be the 51st state.

Attached: PR.png (315x195, 10K)

Because at least with statehood they wouldnt be under the whim of rich americans looking for a tax shelter

Because they are haunted by hero syndrome
That makes them evil

yeah exist

>it's the /leftypol/Canadian episode

what are you blathering about?

Just because others did it, doesn't mean it's less evil. Specially coming from a country that is obsessed with being the good guys.

despacito
burrito
mosquito

wtf is your problem just become our 51st state already fags

Washington wont allow that, Puerto Rico is one of the largest corporate tax shelters in the Carribean

>HEY GUYS the only person to ever commit anything is america xddd and it’s not like there was a reason xddd

Attached: C4A9A015-AE37-4B21-B009-5E40839A41AC.jpg (640x480, 66K)

For the same reason D.C. isn't becoming a state too: No one wants two more Democrats in the U.S. Senate.

They are retarded also mixing genes it's not always good, it gives you autism.

>that flag
lol

Hamgurger government is doomed scum of the earth.
But many American posters are very nice people. much politer than I expected.