American police

>American police
why do they have such huge egos and such uppity personalities?

Attached: tumblr_p1y8xyQKMw1w4eqqho1_1280.jpg (603x481, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a4a_1513012683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Americans on average put people in uniforms in a god like status, and cops know this
So they expect that treatment from everyone

Didn't want to get hit
what a pussy ass bolis

Attached: a3b.png (2660x1698, 554K)

Good for him. We all hate Mexicans up here about time one of the heathen got what he deserves.

Attached: 1514234871284.jpg (1155x852, 545K)

>We all hate Mexicans up here
there are mexicans in asspain?

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

let's see

Attached: anglo end game.jpg (720x347, 57K)

If you think that's bad,wait until you meet a brazilian judge.
here goes nothing

Roll

Are you fucking retard he was doing a gang sign with his hand also south Belize is white

in America you only become a cop if you're a loser and want an easy high paying job where you can push regular people around and generally act like a dick with the small amount of power trusted to you.

I'm and i got off easy.I will just need a chicken and 3m of string.

this

oh, thats why a lot of latinamerican work there...

Spain is Mexico, so yes.

theres a few but they tend to fail to adapt and become marginalized "sudakas"
>tries to bribe cop with the equivalent of $12

Attached: bribe.png (759x611, 55K)

I laugh when Americans talk about "pussy" cops in other countries
I mean some places in Europe the police have been castrated by the government a bit, but many countries it is the job of police to be friendly and help normal people, not to be a massive cunt

same here. It just depends on the place. Some are really friendly like the cops in some suburb in Connecticut while cops in Chicago are gonna be cops in Chicago.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (650x401, 410K)

roland

dumb asses don't understand that
- 350 million people
- millions of cops
- huge media corps tracking news 24/7
- every minor incident gets immediately reported and becomes international news

oh shit

people think that america is centralized just like their countries

yea but it is beyond retarded what cops do when they do something wrong compared to europe.

Pls no kill, officer.
Rolling

For example, few people know that asspain is a narco infested shithole and there is literally a drug war going on in the southern spain. Narcos recently attacked a hospital to release their fellow gangbanger.

True, that "crawl to me" cop is just holy shit.

Attached: spain.png (502x518, 323K)

>depends on the place
>cops in Chicago are gonna be cops in Chicago.
again, depends on where in chicago. suburban cops are pretty chill. just stay away from the hoods.

You're making shit up, I've been to Spain quite a few times and can call bs on that, the average Spaniard doesn't care for us one way or the other. Also that news story says nowhere in it the guy was a Mexican, we don't use the expression "mierda de..."

Rolling

They are a member of the people.

Attached: 02265008779.jpg (640x427, 91K)

Rollin

rolling

>let me tell you about your country

fukk da bolis :DDDD

Test

wew

>Make a handstand with your hands behind your back

Attached: 1349923572415.png (198x225, 16K)

dog bless dis greedg gondry :-DDD

Your people tell everyone else about your country 24|7, retard. There are billions of hours worth of live footage going over every inch of the daily lives of Americans even to the point of Americans using Facebook to live stream shooting sprees.

Can't have your cake and eat it, fat boy.

Hope for the best.

Ro

Because they aren't legally required to abide to the "protect" part of "serve and protect"

- Expect the worst.
I was right.

do you think the chinks will let you anglos live in reserves like the abos, or do you reckon they'll deport you back to great britain?

Roll

ronaldando

>freestyle about importance of bill of rights
>while holding your breath
>with your eyes closed

I won´t even see it fucking coming god dammit

FUCK YOU PIG, I IZ DOIN NUTTIN WRONG!

f-fuck

Ok go

Serious answer, at least my hypothesis, the American police have to deal to death with American people, and the huge wage caps create huge education gaps amongst the people, so it just easier for the police to treat everyone like they're American highschool leveled educated until proven otherwise, think about it like the opposite of innocent till proven guilty.

Also the police training in America has a low standard, despite what some blind patriots will tell you

[email protected]

Okay. Lets see.

This

UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy make up almost the population of USA and there aren't any major incidents with cops in those countries.

>- 350 million people
fucking retard, do you really think other countries would have as many deaths if we just adjusted it to population?

rawl

top post

Attached: nice.png (203x240, 49K)

Hm

Rolling

Talk shit, get hit. Even if it's your hands doing the talking.

Let's see

Yeah but do news media outlets try to put the worst sounding spin on a shooting incident for political and monetary gain every time a cop shots someone in your country?

roll

Lol no one cares about Mexicans in Spain.
Stop jerking off Americans.
>t. someone who grew up in Spain

Good luck satan

roll

this still makes me very mad and very sad.

DON'T SHOOT OFFICER

I have a 1/10000th chance of making it if I can manage to post with my nose

k

Yes, they fail at it because cops are well-trained and the criminals are, well, criminals.

Roll

Rollerino

Yoro

what will be the price of freedom today

Oh no

rollin'

Attached: OVERLORD.jpg (640x447, 55K)

roll

Rolling stones

roll

Attached: 1515363706509.png (1650x1250, 180K)

109 to die instantly

lets ggo

The last police abuse case was a young black being beaten it made a month worth of TV shit
But he wasn't killed

Rolll

Righty

Roll

please officer no

Cops in the USA kill poeple on a daily basis.

land of freedom amirite

>keeping eye contact with eyes closed
Well, it was nice knowing you

a monkey NEVER SURRENDER!!

damn, a monkey would actually do that
noice

Attached: 1493874076348.png (168x200, 6K)

oh a new rolling copypasta

`Rolling.

Barcelona is THE trade route for cocaine and any other drugs imported from, yougeuessed it, the US or its Vassal States in South America. So it's no surprise that crime there increasingly resembles the style the US-funded Cartels (whether directly through CIA or passively by keeping them as drug suppliers for the US population) normally prefer. This is entirely an American export.

>think about it like the opposite of innocent till proven guilty.

Wich is guilty until proven innocent. Which goes directly against the very Idea of a constitutional state, violates your Bill of Rights and is normally only found in full-on dictatorships.

>(some) Americans will defend this

roll