I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK I HATE THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE COUNTRY

I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK I HATE THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE COUNTRY
REEEEEEEE

Attached: 320E1D25-03C2-463E-8F05-C1037867C647.gif (300x300, 107K)

EVERY TIME I LAY ON MY FUCKING STOMACH I CAN FEEL MY DRY GLANS RUBNING AGAINST MY UNDERWEAR
I FUCKING HATE IT SO MUCH GOD DAMNIT

Attached: 68B70508-9FC2-4824-802B-A849DB53D309.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Why did you do it ??yo my cousin had to get it cause his foreskin was too tight and he said it hurts like hell at least he had a big ass pile of codeine pills so we could snort them and get high as fuck

>phimosis
He does know he could’ve just stretched it slowly in the shower, right?

Most men here didn't have the choice. If you didn't know, it's done on infants soon after birth for (inaccurate) health reasons.

I'm a muslim and was circumcised when I'm 12. I missed fapping with my foreskin. Normally people here will circumsized boys at the age of 10 - 14. Not babies.

kill yourself junkie scum

come to south Belize it's 1000% white and based

You should start removing your bellends too, hygienic as fuck and no problem lasting for hours in bed

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
I WANT IT BACK GOD DAMNIT

Attached: B704EC77-61D5-4891-A26C-A19DB598CFB1.png (640x640, 245K)

>mandatory penis mutilation at birth

Attached: 1519072079065.jpg (614x586, 92K)

it's not mandatory

>dad wanted to circumcise me at birth
>mom talked him out of it

Attached: comfy pupper.jpg (1803x1351, 372K)

That way it hurts less when they
>get shot
in the dick later on in their lives

It's not mandatory. It's just considered a good idea by doctors and parents, despite the fact that no medical organization actually recommends it.

Doing it to healthy kids and infants should be illegal, with no religious exemptions.
t. Jew

>It's not mandatory

it certainly is for you if your parents say so
it's not like an infant has a say in this matter

so you willingly succumbs into jewish domination instead?

>parents are pro-israel evangelical protestants
>tell me they got me circumcised at birth because it's in the bible

You guys really don't understand just how accurate the amerimutt memes are. I hate this country so much.

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 38K)

>Parents did it when i was a child

At least you got it removed without your permission in a country where circumcision is normal. At least you were not bullied throughout high school for being "half-jew".

I remember when I was a kid me and my russian friend were taking a piss he was like wtf with your dick, and I was the same to his