How do I deal with being indian?

How do I deal with being indian?

There's no positive aspect about being indian.

we're objectively the worst race out there, weak and beta, conquered and enslaved for most of our history, when left to our own devices our geniuses leave for abroad (because they are subhumans who wish to leech off others rather than improve india), when left to our own devices we become the joke of the world, poo in loo etc..
youtube.com/watch?v=UglNvoPAPpk

Attached: picture by currycel.png (452x340, 152K)

take the black pill

the fact that you're introspective enough to realize that being indian is to be on the lowest rung of the racial hierarchy is enough to prove you have some intelligence

Attached: this thread.jpg (508x419, 40K)

You're an individual, not a group, stop judging yourself based on what other people have done you fucking idiot.

why
any attractive woman, white, asian, arab or even indian is repulsed by the average pajeet

even my brahman punjabi genes cannot save me

see currycels pic

end it kys

>because they are subhumans who wish to leech off others rather than improve india
>not sending back foreign capital to help improve India
Retard

It is ok bro
Every thing is going to be okay one day h-haha, we will get a gf and have a fulfilling life don't worry

Hum honge kamyab
Hum honge kamyab
Hum honge kamyab ek din
Oh man me hai Vishwas
Pura hai Vishwas
Ham honge kamyab ek din

I am indian but we are not the worst

I wish i was slavic

Are you one of those lighter skinned northerners or dravidian?

indians
bengalis
pakistanis

these three, we are brothers who hate one another

but world hates us

you're right stuff like south east asians, insectoid jungle monkeys are lower than us

cannot think of anyone lower than us aside from those and abbos t b h

every indian is majority dravidian

the super light skinned north indians who look good look like iranis or afghanstanis or middle east in general

ultimately, there is no difference between most indians, the pictures of north vs south indian are just extremes, the average indian looks similar no matter where he is from

Please, you're not the worst race objectively. Niggers are the worst of the worst. You at least have some intelligence.

>the super light skinned north indians who look good look like iranis or afghanstanis or middle east in general
looool so true

every time someone posts a good looking indian, the person he posted just looks like a below average lebanese or arab

or if they post southern indians, they post absolute chad gods blessed by facial aesthetics god to the point where they don't have indian features

some nigger countries like namibia are nice

come to india you will like niggers compared to indians, most niggers are better than us except for people like liberians or favela brazilians

First we had to deal with Aussie shitposters, then leafposters and now pooposters. For god's sake someone get thing's under control, I remember when I used to have pretty nice discussions on Sup Forums.

while it depends from place to place, in a majority of places this holds true as hell
Also majority of south Indians are ugly as hell (except for mallus, some of them are ok looking from what I've seen). Most of the times when a good looking south indian is posted it's like the complete opposite of the normal south indian

fuck off youre in the same boat as us except you have money

Imagine being conquered by m*slims AND a*glos. I would literally kill myself if i was indian.

our entire history is being conquered and enslaved

iranian/iranic peoples, turkic peoples, europian peoples, all of them have laid conquest upon us throughout history, our only periods of independence were under the gupta empire and mauryan empires which did not do much anyway

even hinduism came unto us from irano-nordid peoples

and today, there are more indian/pakistani/bengali slaves than any other group of people on the planet...

just watch the video I posted his views are basically mine when it comes to indian peoples as a whole, we are a slave race unfortunately

I feel diarrhea when thinking about indians

I kinda like Indian guys.
I wish India were less homophobic.

Attached: 0dPw4HjF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

The food or they look gross?

This guy on the video is like the epitome of petite-bourgeois

only on the outside we are homophobic

>weak and beta, conquered and enslaved
Didnt india defeat Alexander the Great at one point? Also russians are the worst

lol great accomplishment, defeating alexanders worn out and tired soldiers after they defeated the middle east and iran

indians have no military prowess throughout history this is a fact, we are a pussy ppl

That was north india/pakistan. Alexander's army was quite fatigued after their campaign all across the middle east and central asia.

I'm sorry for you man. At least you can think about the fact that you will be a superpower in 2 years. Maybe you can get payback on the A*glos then.

the average indian worships whites here

back in school an english man was our instructor for a class, on exchange doing workshops, several boys and girls shook hands with them and then afterwards bragged about doing so, saying they will not wash their hands for long time because it was such an honor

this is for an english man who is just a workshop instructor for an english class...

anglos and whites are worshipped as gods here

I though pajeets have been permanently btfo on this site with the poo in loo meme. It never fails whenever that flag is seen. Sup Forumstards used to make Daily India Hate Thread back in the days. It's pretty much a hardwired subconscious tick to think "gaping asshole" when I see that flag now. Good old times.

Attached: e51b8c2c9c7bbc416bca433edd5f8353e4d9817059ce0bdb7d41410ec6399dc5.png (1350x900, 139K)

How to get a qt Indian bf?

Attached: Ntyzoys.png (562x449, 352K)

That's crazy. I thought whites being worshiped in third world countries was just a meme.

Not a currycel but I have in uncle who's Indian. Idk if he's higher caste or what but he's tall and has white skin. His kids are mixed though with black so they're "exotic" and tall so they get lots of cooochie.

Your best bet is race mix tbhh goodluck

slavic? why?

only in india and south east asian countries are whites worshipped

wh*toids would get shit talked in most parts of pakistan but they would be jealous rather than envious, and they would still try to suck up to the white man

Is it specific to lower class indians or is it generalised among all of them because i dont get the feeling that indians in the west are particularily fond of white people. I haven't met many of them though so i don't really know

Method 1
>learn a bunch of asanas and make shit up
>read a bunch of tantras and stuff
>move to Western country or Japan
>claim to be some sort of Guru
>become millionaire with Jyotish, Yoga, etc
>get hippie pussy

Method 2
>get fake IT degree, preferibly from some obscure, less known indian university
>learn java or something
>protip: get certification
>move to South or Cental America or Eastern Europe
>instant high paid job, rose up to department manager
Literally living on easy mode

Attached: effe91f10cac10bb8592e5f28fbba6e5--shiva-wallpaper-hd-wallpaper.jpg (496x604, 77K)

high caste worship whites the most

they see themselves inferior to whites racially but superior to lower castes

I think it's better to stay in India than go to East Europe or central or south america