/MeNa/

Wtf I love Pershits now edition

Attached: 75AEDB9B-0649-4BE6-A5DF-9594C8954DF3.jpg (480x274, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykOvqMmaTk8
i.4cdn.org/soc/1520608961764.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw i hate iranians
>tfw i have an uncle who looks pretty much identical to rouhani

>le "moderate" man

where is /mena/?

bump

Attached: stock-photo-124401677.jpg (900x601, 125K)

Be a muslim. Commit yourself to Allah's service. Don't be sectarian.

Attached: BF7190B3-AEE0-477A-A138-B4D78F83239E.png (1280x720, 411K)

Will I get a gf if I do so?

avoid your temptations

youtube.com/watch?v=ykOvqMmaTk8

If you obey people to please them while disobeying Allah in the process, Allah will be displeased with you and he will make people displeased with you. If you obey Allah and happen to displease people in the process, Allah will be pleased about you and he will make people pleased about you.

w-what if i obey YOU daddy? :3

I'm not into homosexuality and zina.

based

Hey guys, what's your opinion about Memri TV?

It is a israeli propaganda channel that has a history of mistranslations and cherrypicked content.

it's good comedy

Made by an unironical mossad agent to make arabs look bad and jews look good.
But it's failing it think, it makes arabs look funny and sympathetics.

Attached: 1517302124163.jpg (2048x2048, 517K)

Do you think it has given non-Arabs and non-Muslims a negative view on Arabs and Islam? The intention of it was to bridge the gap between the east and the west and to educate the west on the east.

They are very good at what they are doing, which is misinformation and exposing the "barbarity" of arabs.

We never liked you anyways.

You didn't answer my question though. I didn't ask if they're good at what they're doing, I asked if you think it actually had an influence on other people.

Why is that?

>The intention of it was to bridge the gap between the east and the west and to educate the west on the east
bait

You know your thirst for the arab dick is real.
My murtad disgraceful bro is sadly dating a german man.

I meant to say that memri seems to have given more credit to islamophobes.

this, mashallah brother.

why everyone in mena seems to dislike kurds
what have they done?

Do not mention the name of such vile savages, i cant even call those things human, those creatures deserve nothing but being impaled then burned alive, with the exception with sunni muslims k**ds

Fgm honour killings and communism

In the middle east, religion is a big thing. Christian diaspora will hate on sunni diaspora, shia diaspora will hate on sunni diaspora, jew diaspora will hate on christian diaspora etc.

Also kurds are violent savages

but aren't kurds majority muslim just like the rest of mena

Islam is not some kind of homogeneous religion, there is many schools and sects of islam, just like there are many schools and sects of christianity. But yes, the majority of them are sunni muslim.

>just like the rest of mena

No, think about it my dude, why would religious conflict exist in mena if everyone was following the exact same religion?

yes my akhi. Labaik ALLAH, LABAIK

>No, think about it my dude, why would religious conflict exist in mena if everyone was following the exact same religion?
They use it as a scapegoat for oil and stuff

They're the biggest single group promoting atheism in the region.

Ignore these retards, they're almost all sunni, disliked because they practice fgm and communism., but mostly disliked because they dare stand up to the t*rkish regime

Well yes, having an independent state gives you complete control over what you can do with your resources, but it's not the only reason why this conflict exist.

Ignore this r*tard, they're mostly disliked because they're hindu and like to eat goat penis for dinner.

You think MENA women would be put off by an uncircumcised penis?

please keep your disgusting kafir penis to yourself, no mena woman wants to see it

please show your lovely uncut penis to everyone, all mena women want to see it

>The intention of it was to bridge the gap between the east and the west and to educate the west on the east.

Attached: 1516034346420.jpg (640x633, 42K)

i don't think the average non-arab here has even heard of memri TV

i was anti semitic before i sawit so the death to the jews part is funny to me, and watching you guys argue about stuff is entertaining

show benis :DD

Now now, there's enough to go around for everyone
i.4cdn.org/soc/1520608961764.jpg

W-wew. Pls be my daddy....

Kill yourself.

>mfw religion of peace

Attached: 1520253034143.jpg (320x298, 24K)

So I made a thingy.

Attached: PicsArt_02-24-10.57.48.jpg (764x782, 187K)

>i don't think the average non-arab here has even heard of memri TV

Actually, stats show that it's one of the most popular Islamic broadcast channels in Europe and USA.

I would argue islam is peaceful, but
inherently political at the same time.

Attached: Erik Prince.jpg (128x192, 30K)

>German Media are EXACTLY like this
Underrated

If you need to argue about how something is peaceful, then it's not very peaceful.

Are you Muslim, an atheist one?

>hate Iranians
But I love you

Attached: image.png (778x512, 36K)

Raised muslim by my parents but became atheist by choice. Islamist jihadi diasporas just piss me off.

the amount of western flags in this general makes me sick
arabs go home please

>If you need to argue about how something isn't peaceful, then it must very peaceful.

>if you need to argue about arabs not being subhuman goys that should serve jews then they probabaly are.

Islam is largely misunderstood and presented in a negative light, especially in the West

>Islamist jihadi diasporas just piss me off.
We have different definitions of Islamist

do you like doges?

Attached: 2t9u3j.jpg (1003x831, 404K)

Are the youth of Qatar slowly becoming more atheist/agnostic?
The Arabs will outbreed us all. Prepare yourself for the Arab Century, lad.

I like to eat them

Westerners freed themselves from the schackles of religion and it took us centuries. We've no interest in your pedo cult. If you ever try to take this shit out of your home or the mosque there will be hell to pay Abdul

>We've no interest in your pedo cult. If you ever try to take this shit out of your home or the mosque there will be hell to pay Ab...

*PEEEP PEEEP PEEP*

Attached: Bus.jpg (1200x1198, 255K)

The leaf post reminded me of this.
How accurate is this fellas?
I have been trying to find the full thing online but wasn't able to. Does anyone have an idea?

Attached: 20180312_173848.jpg (2862x1259, 1.65M)

>Westerners freed themselves from the schackles of religion and it took us centuries. We've no interest in your pedo cult. If you ever try to take this shit out of your home or the mosque there will be hell to pay Abdul
m'lady*tips fedora*

Attached: neck-beard-meme-fedora.jpg (479x720, 38K)

Europe is fucked, thank god new worlders know how to assimilate you goat fuckers

>Westerners freed themselves from the schackles of religion and it took us centuries
Yes, and this lead the West towards the cultural degeneracy we see today

>you goat fuckers
ah the eternal leaf....

Attached: 1515207254553.gif (960x200, 135K)

you are pic related

Attached: 1508678095694.gif (500x342, 892K)

Ah yeah not wanting islamofascists in my country is pure ideology... irony is lost on arabs

>"islamofascists" are going to control the world
hello Sam Harris

Attached: tinfoilhat.jpg (1024x768, 414K)

You mean the degernacy of letting towelheas freely practice their cult rituals ,marry little children and rape as they desire?
Eruope fared pretty well without religion. The bullshit only started after we had a few generations that lived their life without ever encountering a real problem, so our societes nowadays are no longer capable of acting in a pragmatic and realistig manner, instead tearing itself apart with ideologial bullshit.
removing the toxic influence of Islam would be one great step towards reversing the process.

When did I ever say islamofascists will control the world? They control the Arab world... and Eurabia is looking pretty bad, but no one else is interested in your ideology, not Africans, Asians or even Russians so it will be contained

i ate sauerkraut and potatoes today, but i had no wurst ;((

If most Muslims that were coming to Canada weren't extremists, would you be ok with it? Or does race/ethnicity also play a part for you?

Muslims that come to Canada already aren't extremists.

>Eruope fared pretty well without religion.
>but no one else is interested in your ideology,
almost 2 billion people in enough for me

Attached: ploesti-banner.jpg (1072x500, 63K)

I know. But I'm not about to get into that whole debate with him.

>Europe faring well without religion

Attached: pic%5CN%5CA%5CNazi executions of Jews in Vinnytsia.jpg (365x539, 63K)

canada is a secular society and letting in religious people is cancer. They form their own communities and the money stays within the community. To be a proper Muslim you need to lead a disciplined life so the vast majority of Muslims are cultural Muslims aka the worst kind of religious person that only does it because their family does it

>canada is a secular society and letting in religious people is cancer
So you only want atheists coming in? What if a large group of very conservative and religious Afrikaners wanted to come over?

>What if a large group of very conservative and religious Afrikaners wanted to come over?
Why the hell would I want that? We've had to deal with protestant and Catholic cancer in this country for 300 years

Fucking nigger can't even (You) me. I'm not reading your garbage. Nigger.

^Upset his farm was expropriatied and white countries aren't coming to the rescue

why are /mena/ posters so gay?

Why atheist come here and expect mostly muslim people to somehow agree on their anti-religion views? this baffles me all the time

Only the westernized gay Arabs that speak English would use it. The Arabs in western countries are more conservative. The ironings

Fucking nigger still can't (You) me. Dumb nigger.

Simple formatting error no need to be upset

All good, lad.

Because there a lot of cute boys in the Middle East.

fuck a post reminded me of a homeless in italy a few years ago, he was near the station, i swear to God, he had the face and looks of an actor even if he wasn't clean, i gave him some food, fuck this man...i feel bad now :(

Don't they have social services in Italy that help the poor?

i think he hadn't the italian nationality and couldn't speak italian, he only spoke in some broken english, i feel sick for real

many of these memri quotes seem sensible enough. are they really supposed to be outrageous?

this lol