Ive never met a slovakian in my life, how are they like?

ive never met a slovakian in my life, how are they like?

Attached: Slovakia Map.gif (900x504, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJmBKz4aPFo
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the difference between slovenia and slovakia?

honestly i dont know, they hate when we mix them up but to there's no difference

We are alright. Laid-back, extrovert Slavs who like to drive around.

Lol you're not even slovak

>extrovert
>slav

I've met them, they are similar to us

They are actually nothing alike. But both are pretty irrelevant.

they are cool

how so?
yeah but why 2 countries?

I could understand 90% of their language and vice versa, they look like us, the only difference is they complain bit less

so are slovaks basically mountain polacks?

>I could understand 90% of their language
dont they speak slovakian? because i mean they live far away from Poland

I don't get your question. Slovakia and Slovenia don't even border. I'm pretty sure their names are like that because of how others called them. Austrians probably called Slavs "Slovenes" so Slovenians exists, Hungarians called Slavs Slovaks so Slovakians exist. Slovenia being a slavic nation inhabited by slavs that used to be ruled by Austrians and Slovakia used to be ruled by Hungarians

Yeah, they actually remind me of our górale

Attached: góral.jpg (217x250, 14K)

yes, they are also devout catholics like we

They speak Slovak and from my experience I could understand it most
>far away from Poland
dude, they are our boots

Attached: West Slavballs.png (3000x2000, 423K)

um no
they are more chill than us, we are hotheads, they are laid back

ah so they were the same people but got ruled by different countries?
that's interesting, i thought it was a completly separate language

it is separate but it's in the same language group (Slavic obviously) and out of all Slavic languages I can understand Slovak the most.

do they like polish people? what poles think of them?

From my experience they like us.
>what Poles think of them
bros

Not exactly same people, but just spoke Slavic. It's like saying Serbia and Poland are same people.

Attached: slovakia and slovenia.jpg (678x340, 158K)

noice, didnt think poles would like anyone haha

i can understand 80% of what they're talking about in this video (without learning Slovak language)
youtube.com/watch?v=qJmBKz4aPFo

bros but calmer in their nature than Poles

We like V4 cunts most in the world (personally I also like Belarus)

honestly i know nothing about both, we never spoke about those countries in school so i assumed they were the same like a dummie

well if they are calmer than poles thats nice lel
poles that ive met irl only talked about poland

Slavic countries are roughly split into 3 groups. Members of each group are very similar to each other language wise, while members of other groups aren't (I can understand a Slovenian but cannot understand a Slovakian or a Polish person)

Attached: slavic countries.png (300x229, 44K)

hm.. I still undestand Slovak more than Czech

Attached: 1468950021347.jpg (1115x559, 85K)

>bulgaria, slovenia slav
>romania, baltics not slav

yeah well we are egocentricrs aren't we

so slovenia is more balkanic than slovekia?

>Baltics
same family, Balto-Slavs
>Romania
They aren't Slavs but oh boy are they tryin hard
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

Slovakia isn't Balkan at all, Slovenia is but they are honorary West Slavs in my heart

We have Gorale too, in fact my mother is one.
They are small minority and not really applicable to whole Slovakia, Orava (region that borders Poland) is quite unique

Slovakia and Slovenia both mean same thing- Land of Slavs. Slovensko and Slovenija respectivelly in their languages, there are other areas in some Slavic countries that have similar name, we have common in what we have with every other Eastern European, but nothing extra, people here know nothing about Slovenia and im sure same applies to Slovenians about Slovakia.

Countries most similar to us are Czechs(basically same nation), Poles and Hungarians.

disgusting

So tell me, you (personally) like us?

Attached: West Slavs Best Slavs.gif (640x400, 66K)

mmh now that's one real difference
well at least im not a brainlet about those countries name now thanks lad

They are pretty chill imo, they can become really good friends and mostly will care for you. Also their language is literally old czech I'd say, I can understand like 95% of their language, I only don't understand some words. But they can understand me 100% I'd say.

honestly they are underrated people and the coutry has beautiful landscapes
you understand polish thus?

I can understand most of Bulgarian and Slovenian, i canont do the same for Baltics or Romanians. Slavic is a language group, not a genetic group. Genetics of a non Albanian Macedonian have almost nothing to do with someone living in St. Petersburg yet they're both slavic

I understand polish pretty well, because I got this slovakian friend and I learned slovakian from him, so I mostly talk in slovakian with most polish people.

Us and Russians use a lot of 'g' like in word 'govno' / 'gówno', Slovaks and Czechs use 'h' like hovno, we can understand each other for the most part but we just have to wrap our heads around a bit

yes, Slovakian is lingua franca of Western Slavic world lmao

so polish, slovakian and czech can understant each other pretty well?i didnt know that especially czech

I also visited poland many times so I know some words in polish.

Yeah, also our language used to look more like Czech in the past but then we developed our szcz (to troll Germans)
cool, next time come to Warsaw for a pint

what's the difference between belgium and france?

Yes, but we czechs understand polish like 80% and slovaks understand about 90% of polish, but there also moravians and silesians (small minority or region here) and they understand polish really well. Silesians are mostly polish though so it makes sense.

they are faggots,we aren't
so slovakian is closer to polish or not? or is it czech that is closer?
also culturally who's closer to poland?

I would say slovaks, but we also are kinda connected with poland, moravians and silesians have simillar dresses and traditions.

Czech and Slovaks literally used to be 1 country between 1918 and 1991

ok ok i dont know much about those minoritties
why the fuck did they split up?

Yes, we were till january of 1993.

Why did they build capital city that close to enemy country?

I think it was because of whole european union thing, there's v4 so we might leave EU and unite.We were together because of military means, if we would not be together slovaks would get annexed by huns and we by germans.

did you see now how beautiful European nationality diverse is? It's cool to have a bros in the south that sound like your cousin from abroad

They used to be enemies, nowadays I think it's pretty okay, yes there are some hungarians who still want to annex slovakia, but there are hungarians who have slovakian friends and families together-

yeah you guys are just brethrens separated by borders
>there's v4 so we might leave EU and unite.
dont these countries rely on EU gibs?

We don't, there are eu sanctions put on us. Because we don't accept refugees.

that should not be so, i mean its the country who decides those things but i mean before that EU did send you some money no??

hmm, do you think same that Hungary is a little bit adopted child of V4? They don't want to be under power of Austria so they came to us and play like bro even if they aren't culturally similar. lmao

Attached: v4inanutshell.jpg (1600x1067, 325K)

I think so, but not much. But I think czechia has pretty strong economy atm. we had problems after break up of czechoslovakia high unemployment (11%) and that stuff now the unemployment is 2,3% or so, and employment rate somewhere around 70%. We had problems because we were soviet satelite state.

well, our languages in written form both do look like black magic spells... also hussars

Attached: PLHUN devil.png (1130x1648, 512K)

>But I think czechia has pretty strong economy atm.
nice then

Some traditions are simillar to slovakian ones, especially in south slovakia.

this picture is so fucking true

Attached: v4inanutshell.jpg (1600x1067, 1017K)

Kek wtf is wrong with hungarians? their language is horrible

because their language is ugrofinnic (same family as Estonians and Finns), they come from Barbarian-Ugric-Mongolian tribes from East

KHANED

The men
-total lads
-banter
-country fed by the face and jaw
-quite tall most of them
-ethnically pure, no hungarian or gypsy shitblood
-distinctive look compared to surrounding neighbours

The women
-like to drink, but not whores
-social butterflies
-intelligent
-qt or drop dead gorgeous
-civilized
-actually want to get married before 30 and have kids
-blue eyes, pale, wavy brown/blonde hair, some with volume (really homely)

Overall we need to have a border with Slovakia and remove the illegal turkic immigrant nation of hungary standing between us.

So you want back carpathian ruthenia for them?
also based romanian

>They used to be enemies, nowadays I think it's pretty okay
No. We find them very disagreeable and we look down on them.
>there are some hungarians who still want to annex slovakia
It'll happen sooner or later. Hungary is over 1100 years old. The time the Slovak state existed is but a mere blink of an eye in comparison. Even now they're mimicking our culture and policies. It's hilarious.

>that much detail
you have been to Slovakia visibly? how was it?

Well I asked only few hungarians and that was their opinion on them.

look at picture in if you don't respect our Slovak brothers

So I assume you guys still want slovakia along with transilvania and other territory?

Attached: hungary.jpg (775x600, 174K)

Slovakia did not exist until 1935, we as nation existed under Hungary/Austria ever since Great Moravia fell in 9th century. Even during our national uprising which was aimed at making Slovak official language in kingdom and allowing Slovak kids to be taught in schools in their mother language and other rights aimed at recognizing Slovaks as independent nation.

This obviously failed so after WW1 when split from A-H happened, our government preclaimed Bratislava (Pressburg) at the time to be capital city, even though historically it has little to do with Slovak nation.

It is

a) on danube
b) very close to Vienna
c) close to Budapest

Even our President at the time acknowledged it to be German city but with too important geolocation to give up.

Aren't the scandinavians supposed to be introverts?
Slavs are pretty damn extroverted

>So you want back carpathian ruthenia for them?
Yes, very much indeed.
Pic related is ideal for Slovakia.
It's very beautiful, authentic, clean, quite developing all around, you can see there has been much invested, people are somewhat optimistic about the future, things are moving forward, there are still problems but they are overcoming the cancer that was communism and russian invasion.

Attached: 1520806806627.png (2988x2187, 683K)

you can fuck right back to your sewer, gypsie

perfect Europe

Poland is quite big

>illegal turkic immigrant from Khazakhstan and Mongolia
>the rapefugees of the 11th century
>steal slovak, croat, czech, romanian, german, serb, ukrainian land
>call others "gypsy"
jej @ this immigrant nation
go back to asia

Attached: Slovak Monarchy domains.png (737x546, 100K)

From experience:
>they fear thunder
they have about 3 lightning rods on each roof.
>their restaurants aren't actually for eating whole meals
portion size is small and you'll get weird looks if you eat all the bread
>they don't usually eat bread

>Slavs are pretty damn extroverted
I don't know much about slavs, but ive been to most slavic countries and they didn't seem very talkative.

>portion size is small and you'll get weird looks if you eat all the bread
what kind of restaurant have you been to?

>eternal butthurt
kek, go back to india filth

Attached: bozgor.jpg (1152x648, 78K)

magyar cigany

we've come here in the 9th century dumbfuck, while you were still grazing grass in the balkans while getting DP'd by bulgars and byzantines
and we've come here not as refugees but as rapers and conquerors, unlike you, who came to steal and leech and cheat and suck ottoman cock in return of """autunomy"""

>when you directly recognize you're immigrants in the lands of romanians, slavs and germans
Go back to Asia, we will keep eating grass here, mmkay?

lads, chill, jesus christ

jesus christ you're dumb

Thread about slovakia turned into shitfest between magyar and romanian.

so let drink some beer and wait till the discussion will end braticek

Attached: image-721x368.jpg (721x368, 42K)

>hungarian revanchism and historic revisionism
>romanian fault
The hungarian cries in pain as he strikes you down.

Attached: 1509284955890.jpg (800x533, 47K)

I agree

Attached: chink.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>how are they like?
I've met a few, and they have been pretty decent people.
They seem to be like Poles, but without a chip on their shoulders.