Highly likely Russia behind spy attack, says Theresa May

>A former Russian spy and his daughter were poisoned by a military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia, Theresa May has told MPs.

>The prime minister said the government had concluded it was "highly likely" that Russia was responsible for the attack on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury on 4 March.

>She said Russia's ambassador in London had been summoned to explain whether it was "a direct action by the Russian state" or the result of it "losing control" of its stock of nerve agents.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

You're in for it now, Ivan.

Attached: 1512189218685.jpg (660x371, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/12/10-possible-british-responses-to-russia-over-the-sergei-skripal-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Skripal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will Britain react?

FUCK YOU RUSSIA

how is this breaking news, you slowpoke

who cares

>two mortal enemies of USA fighting each other

Attached: 1459374343601.jpg (400x387, 74K)

>Implying this doesn't concern you

It was your spy swap

>England
>enemy

Attached: 1520442512835.jpg (283x243, 18K)

>Det Sgt Nick Bailey, who fell ill attending the pair, remains seriously ill in hospital but has been talking to his family.

them russians have done it now

She literally just made the announcement.

ruskie or chink

i wonder if UK's nukes still work...

and why would she state something obvious? she planning to do something or it's just "deep concern"?

Attached: images.jpg (500x697, 72K)

>brits trying to stay relevant
cute

UK is America's true enemy.
Any alliance is a facade.

We truly hate them, we wish to burn London to the ground.
Every American secretly cheers when British die.

They say that when Americans friendly fire it was a mistake, but not when it's the British.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims

Barbarossa II when, lads?

Today in the news: a spy got poisoned. Tune in tomorrow to hear breaking news about a soldier being shot.

Your shilling isn't working

good one of you are here
next that autist with the german flag will show up

>Today in the news: a spy got poisoned, along with 20 other innocent people in a niggeresque neuro-toxin attack by a foreign fascist dictatorship

*deep concern intensifies*

+10 rubles

Which one is your favorite?
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/12/10-possible-british-responses-to-russia-over-the-sergei-skripal-affair

Personally like the NATO one, or designation as State Sponsor of Terrorism

Cold war confirmed

>>and why would she state something obvious?
Of course everyone knows Russia did it, but international affairs can't be conducted on such flimsy grounds as "I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it." unless you're Donald Trump. She is making public the evidence against Russia (until now, we hadn't been told which nerve agent had been used).

The PM publicly pointing the finger at Russia and summoning their ambassador to demand an explanation from him is a big deal.

Can you sanction oligarchs already and arrest their property? What the fuck are you waiting for, do it. Everyone wins from this except rich jews in our government.

I'll have a number 7, number 8 and two numbers 6

The Russians who pump money into here aren't that stupid, they launder almost everything that gets through. It would be very difficult to prosecute even if there were the political will to do it (which I rather doubt).

Increase our defence spending

also number 9 lmao

We will protect Ukraine

i like number 5

>summoning their ambassador to demand an explanation from him
no it's not a big deal
if disagreements happen all that comes next is closing embassies and making russian immigrants' lives more annoying
it means nothing to the rest of us

#10, but it will never happen

Attached: images.gif (480x480, 96K)

All of them seem good. RT is definitely gone though.

>RT home page right now

>if disagreements happen all that comes next is closing embassies and making russian immigrants' lives more annoying
But this isn't simply a disagreement, this was an assassination on British soil, that harmed British civilians.

If this was the 1700s, this would've been an act of war.

we support russia. fuck brits

What is it saying? I'm not giving them the click.

I hope we cut all diplomatic relations and expell their ambassador. Seriously fuck Russia and their fat faced baboon monkey population COME GET US YOU LITTLE SLAVIC FUCKS

>tfw Russians commit an act of terrorism in the UK and nobody cares as much as they should
kek

Hell, it was done by a fucking state and not a random militia of goat fuckers. This is beyond an act of terrorism, you could even make an argument and classify this as an act of war lmao

Why is Theresa May so fucking weak? lel

Attached: Screenshot (186).png (1276x494, 428K)

Literally what country is this lmao

Jesus christ this is getting silly

I fucking hate Russians so fucking much

>this was an assassination on British soil
from 10 years ago
please don't tell me british intelligence took 10 years to get """""solid""""" evidence and present it now

How do they think people believe this?

what are Sup Forumsacks saying about this?

based putin?

Interesting

They're saying "RUSSIA DID NOTHING WRONG FALSE FLAG NWO THE JEWS DID IT". I wouldn't put much faith in what they have to say.

Attached: file.png (593x258, 26K)

wow england is really butthurt about russia lately

jews.

closing embassies is the worst thing you can do really

It's what our government hopes to achieve - iron curtain 2.0 and total brainwashing of populace while they keep their money in EU/US banks and send their kids to live there as well.

I think the only option here is to hit them where it hurts - ban top billionaires and government officials while letting everyone else to move in and out freely.

>no it's not a big deal
It is if you consider the question being put to him. He's essentially being asked to confirm that either:
1) The Russian state deliberately used a chemical weapon (illegal under international law) on British soil, harming over 20 people, putting at risk hundreds more, and nearly killing a police officer.
or
2) The Russian state was too incompetent to keep its stockpile of internationally banned weapons secure and lost them.

>"Should there be no credible response, we will conclude that this action amounts to an unlawful use of force by the Russian state against the United Kingdom."

>She said the UK must "stand ready to take much more extensive measures".

>"highly likely"
In other words, all they got is circumstantial evidence at best, if the have any at all. Otherwise they would use other diplomatic words like "definitive" or "beyond doubt".

That tweet is pretty concerning

Jesus christ we are in worse relations with russia than even the USA at this point

>bashing britain
check x5
>allegations concerning syrian rebels
check
>usa ded
check

yeah classy as always but they used to include one random headline just for appearances

11. Nuke Moscow

That has been the case for a while

>tfw putin losing trust from his underlings so he tries to start ww3
Its pretty obvious at this point. The russians are taking no effort whatsoever to hide their international meddeling. Oligarchs were building bunkers in 2016 when Hillary was expected to win over here in murca, since she is not president Putin needs a different cunt to escalate things with

HMMM YES I WONDER WHO KILLED THAT EX RUSSIAN SPY WHO BETRAYED THE RUSSIAN STATE AND FLED TO BRITAIN AND MYSTERIOUSLY GOT POISONED BY NERVE AGENT ONLY STATE GOVERNMENT HAS HMMMM

Attached: 871.png (614x473, 15K)

I hope NATO backs us on this

g-guys

>the doofus really believe they're going to risk a nuclear war for some random nobody

Russian nukes can erase 30 trillions of the world economy and keep going ever further.

>from 10 years ago
Think you need to come out from under your rock, m8. This happened the Sunday just before last.

how much do you bet that nothing will happen after the 36 hours

Attached: great britain.png (1192x1670, 1.34M)

wtf this thread about. 1 month and you all forgot about this and spam memes

you have to replace court system in the UK

thanks. just as i expected. they and probably the_donald shills are completely brainwashed, are literally just RT tier. they cant recover anymore.

YT should ban RT. its nothing but putin propaganda machine and all those comment sections of these russian topics on YT are full of putinbots and dumb polack/t_d shills.

why worry?

nothing interesting happens in britain so this is the perfect opportunity for them to act like they're in a james bond movie

It was Merkel trying to stir up trouble between Russia and the UK. I have the same amount of proof that you do that it was the Russians.

The Russian government was literally formed by bandit oligarchs that seized power after selling off the oil fields. Don't lecture us on fucking oligarchs vlad

Ask yourself? You, I , we are average people with zero power. It’s politics.

Really makes you think

Attached: Capture.png (1263x1232, 338K)

Attached: 39148123138412.png (604x618, 26K)

poor bait

And oligarchs used dirty money on your soil. You allowed it. You are fucking retarded.

this

Putin is about to go full retard since he won't be able to run for president in 2024. He knows nobody likes him anymore and he knows what is going to happen to him after he loses power. He's got nothing to lose i'm afraid.

You pathetic, cock sucking slavic fat faced red baboon monkey

>a board full of the 'tism have posters posting the same thing over and over again
What a plot twist

We have nothing to do with your insane domestic affairs. You voted in Putin, you keep voting him in, you are cucked by oligarchs more than USA

>If Russia is killing spies, why worry? Maybe, real worry is West's decline and that we manage to kill our spies better?

well shit son, i've got them dyslexias
i read 2018 as 2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Skripal

what is with that German, he's always posting images like that

calm ur tits suka, the only reason we wont turn your country into a nuclear wasteland is because we have pity

Attached: file.png (843x626, 728K)

He is Not "German"

Why whataboutism? Our oligarchs buy expensive shit, even your queen don’t have this, sons and daughters have resident permits in UK. You loves dirty money

>implying he won't just follow comrade Xi and change the constitution

"Volga German" aka russkie immigrant

No one is nuking anyone, you fucking silly nigger. Fucking Hell.

We have nuclear trident you absolute mongoloid. And not to mention the world superpower as our allies. You are literally second rate with a rusty navy and tanks from the 70s lmao

>Russia's Foreign Ministry calls @theresa_may's remarks a "fairy tale" after her statement on the Salisbury poisoning
what the FUCK is their problem

He's a russian gastarbeiter in germany. You know that underage polish dumbass in sweden that always spams any poland-related thread with copypastas full of wiki links?
Well that's him but a russian equivalent.

Give him few minutes and he will start calling everyone out for being "butthurt" and "russia strong"

Attached: 1514248927101.png (547x652, 38K)

llmao

Attached: file.png (1432x964, 856K)

Putin is the most good pesident in the world.
British dying queen is jerous about Putin's
success, so Brits made up the terror and blame Putin, and trying to drag him down.
Everyone know the way anglos put an opponent.
fuck british

>mafia state tried to kill mafia state traitor
I'm only sorry for cop and random people.
Just ban citizenship for all of pro-putin politics and THEIR FUCKING FAMILIES!!! But you don't, they spend all of russian stolen money in yours fucking capitals, especially in London

He's just a proxy relax.
He's paid by the government to post here.

Russia stronk

Attached: gallery-1479157483-govzjfb.jpg (768x511, 83K)

Russians don't care about people. They don't even care about their own people FFS. Remember when the gassed to death hostages during the Moscow theatre hostage crisis lmao.

Attached: 1520797126957.png (748x386, 344K)