/brit/

Attached: su202.jpg (751x1000, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5288539/Warwick-Davis-reveals-family-targeted-trolls.html
dailywire.com/news/28108/lauren-southern-detained-banned-entering-uk-racism-james-barrett
youtube.com/watch?v=fddWrLOC4Fc
youtu.be/ChcUMvo1x_A?t=31
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DAxguWzaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fanny

you know you love it

Learning Japanese, it isn't going well

Attached: 1511113280556.jpg (727x480, 38K)

Summer

Attached: a77227eea38af6e57d5c80983d408a48.jpg (720x540, 56K)

feels like a sunday

anime

Attached: 1512371166627.jpg (304x802, 85K)

My life's a mess

any new sue ASMR videos

Attached: 1454724909614.jpg (861x484, 96K)

I assume you've all bought your tickets?

Attached: sa.jpg (950x503, 149K)

life is clean lads

post sue lewds

Humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 year
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

white genocide is real

>The Dura-Europos church (also known as the Dura-Europos house church) is the earliest identified Christian house church. It is located in Dura-Europos in Syria. It is one of the earliest known Christian churches, and was apparently a normal domestic house converted for worship some time between 233 and 256, when the town was abandoned after conquest by the Persians. It is less famous, smaller, and more modestly decorated than the nearby Dura Europos synagogue, though there are many other similarities between them.

Although the fate of the church structure is unknown after occupation by ISIS, its famous frescos were removed after discovery and are now preserved at Yale University Art Gallery.

probably a shia innit

I want to go outside and build a snowman but can’t be assed.

How are things? How many dead?

Attached: 15208807035230.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>Go to prepare dinner
>Housemate has bought loads of frozen groceries and put them in plastic bags
>has moved my shit
>seems to have bagged my frozen peas but i cant be 100% sure that theyre not his and ive just finished mine
>margin of error is causing me to just not cook my meal with peas and go out and buy peas afterwards
>hes not in to ask

Good God do i hate flatsharing

i love raves lmao

like i live for the weekend undoubtedly

carl of swindon

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5288539/Warwick-Davis-reveals-family-targeted-trolls.html

>family of dwarves targeted by trolls
feel sorry for warwick desu

i find is it sad for your small willies i mean how do you cope with the embarrassment and humiliation ?

she did an instalive today but the connection and quality was crap

Attached: su4894.jpg (1162x511, 153K)

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

don't care

LMAO
Would go along just to see if antifa kick up a ruckus

like her voice but one of her bandmates has a really nasty one that interrupts my enjoyment

Attached: 1502029988126.webm (640x800, 1.47M)

grimmest thing ive ever seen

text him

i am already short and have a super ugly face so already completely embarrased and humilitaed by stepping outside or making eye contact so fact my willy is sub sized doesn't rly come into my thoughts very often desu

Twenty fucking quid? Is he serious? I could have seen Brockhampton for £25

Far from it
A neurotypical wpuldnt be freaking out over a slight change in plans

BRITAIN NO
dailywire.com/news/28108/lauren-southern-detained-banned-entering-uk-racism-james-barrett

>antifa

Attached: antifa.webm (616x710, 765K)

>family of dwarves targeted by trolls
Like something out of Tolkien.

carl of swindon is not a philosopher

>lol look at the dese dumb feministxs ! XD
>buy my showw i m intelectual thinker :)

youtube.com/watch?v=fddWrLOC4Fc

should make an alliance with the elves

I had sex with my friend's fiancée.

Attached: 1511390081401.jpg (1136x1200, 162K)

love this webm

Ask /éire/..

anyone else fail nofap reading The Sun today?

Attached: image.jpg (640x614, 257K)

>be me
>really picky about girls
>pet rock takes mdma
>not picky anymore

hmm?

Got a 4.5 attoparsec willy

There are runts in brit who look up to hhave some fucking respect

she'd be as hot as my gf if it wasn't for the flat ass

The STATE of london

Attached: 1520876332040.png (613x832, 245K)

i drank every night for a month then finally had a night off yesterday. I was plagued by nightmares after finally sleeping at 2 in the morning. then had the shits all day

Need a thicc Indian gf

NEED something that will remove my anxiety for several days like xans but wont leave me feeling like shit afterwards

Wait have they been leeked

Christ. Who is this ugly skank?

exercise

nah they've been parsnipped

Anyone hear about the CIA false-flag nerve agent attack?

she married a 50 yr old man at 16

Attached: c534dc759b155faeb322810e2044b8df.jpg (630x945, 108K)

always intend to use my days off toil to work on the ol' cv and applications but done nought all day

might have to lose my job before i accomplish anything

Carl of Scarborough

Attached: edges for edgemen.jpg (384x512, 63K)

>reading the sun

*lowers the FT and sneers at you*

>nofap
Ah yes the brainlet animal's self improvement

Very good

got a 0.458 (3 sig.fig.) foot willy

Hi Vlad

love watching cyclists get ran over on youtube

just be yourself sweetie xx

*scouses at you*

Attached: 1520808523573.jpg (744x494, 51K)

this has to be fake

Attached: 1518732585927.png (423x288, 230K)

Say it with me lads
BIN
THAT
EGG

Attached: 1520876069104(1).jpg (1213x1401, 899K)

Only niggers will film the evidence and release it themselves

Always intend on using after toil time to study but inevitably end up just cooking eating spending the last hour or so spacing out and then sleeping

gb2 svanks or whatever

no but i did here about the arrest of a canadian CEO that makes smartphones for drug smugglers but it was in canada but oddly enough the arrest was done by the FBI.

Benjamin is married and is a father of two children. They live in Swindon, England lol what

is this the guy who wrote the 3 word petition

cant wait to hear his remarkable insight

thats a lot of spit maybe hed been building it up

To be fair what fucking kid buys eggs and flower at 15?

fuck off PC plod

Egg

imagine being his wife

>hi honey i'm just going into my room to make some more videos
>no this is my actual job

Me in the black hat
youtu.be/ChcUMvo1x_A?t=31

what are you gonna do, stab me?

Today in history:
1938 – Anschluss: Germany absorbs Austria.

The idea of grouping all Germans into a nation-state country had been the subject of debate in the 19th century from the ending of the Holy Roman Empire. In 1871 the "German Empire based on the leadership of Bismarck and the Kingdom of Prussia was formed which excluded Austria.

Austria after 1918 largely favored some sort of union with Germany, but it was explicitly forbidden by the peace treaties. Plebiscites in the German border provinces yielded majorities of 98% and 99% in favor of a unification with Germany.

Hitler, an Austrian German by birth, picked up his German nationalist ideas at a young age. Hitler had written in his 1925 autobiography (Mein Kampf) that he would create a union between Austria and Germany by any means possible.

Hitler sent an ultimatum to Schuschnigg on 11 March, demanding that he hand over all power to the Austrian Nazis or face an invasion. Realizing that neither France nor Britain was willing to offer assistance, Schuschnigg resigned.

That afternoon, Hitler, riding in a car, crossed the border at his birthplace, Braunau am Inn, with a 4,000 man bodyguard. Hitler's popularity reached an unprecedented peak.

The Times commented that 300 years before, Scotland had joined England as well, and that this event would not really differ much.

Attached: hitler-in-crowd-3324060-58d2c7cf5f9b584683c9738c.jpg (768x562, 87K)

on my way to Swindon, bringing a bullet

Should be a nationwide 6pm curfew until the little shits hit 16 desu.

not geting any (You)'s and starting to get a bit upset

You should: get VERY angry over some ex-Russian spy being poisoned for reasons unknown

You shouldn't: get angry over the systematic rape, abuse and murder of thousands of young white girls at the hands of Muslim rape gangs in Telford and practically every other major UK town with a Muslim population, covered up by left wing politicians and police officers for decades and decades

Attached: 1496435128495.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Sargon is smart though?

You lot taking the piss are probably sheeds or leftypols who just want western civilisation to fall.

Susan sounds like she's a fucking brain-dead rorke from here.

Attached: 1520880301715.jpg (624x588, 78K)

*gives (you) a (you)

i could definitely have pulled her in the early days

youtube.com/watch?v=b1DAxguWzaI

That's an impressive spit

*makes you uncomfortable*

Attached: 1520847769049.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

why does /brit/ hate muslims?

not really watched his videos to be honest but from what little i've seen/heard he seems like populist twat desu

rough day at toil lads.

train was cancelled, turned up late. had to stay behind.

didn't sleep well last night so i was really tired.

got a nosebleed at work for some reason.

had a bit of a cry in the toilets during lunch break cause i felt miserable.

got rained on coming home.

Attached: 1466343833913.jpg (768x768, 418K)

imagine actually having tthe arrogance not only to name yourself after one of the greatest emperor's of all time but to actually put it as the image reflecting your event when all you do is make youtube videos in your study on your barratt newbuild estate in Swindon about low hanging fruit and third wave feminism

boggles the fucking mind