What kind of skull and nose type do I have Sup Forums?

What kind of skull and nose type do I have Sup Forums?

I've been told it's not white. What is it? Amerindian? Or was I getting memed?

Attached: 5.jpg (362x500, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/09/ancient-north-eurasian.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A single bump for interest

Please help an Amerimutt

seems like a human skull to me

I always assume these pictures are fake. Would anyone really be stupid enough to post their face on Sup Forums?

why not?

>What kind of skull and nose type do I have Sup Forums?
subhumanoid

People post their faces here all the time. What of it?

So I can easily get asylum in Sweden? OMW

One time I was told my skull was non-European lol I don't give a fuck I just wanna know what it is if not European/caucasoid/whatever the fuck

negroid

The back of my head is too flat to be negroid though

You look like Marcus Rashford.

Dude he is el goblino... Are you serious?

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fdc3d7940-2c30-11e7-ac16-a37a270aea73[1].jpg (685x385, 20K)

I was thinking about the skull shape.

My nose is a perfect rectangle triangle

it's from /soc/ and reddit. pathetic losers take their images and try to larp as them.

Ah I can see how you'd think that, but when my hair is short the top of my head is shaped more like a rectangle while his is more oval/rounded it seems. Otherwise I agree from the forehead down we have a similar skull, but he does not appear to be straight up negroid either. Doesn't look like your typical sub-saharan African from the Congo

Attached: rashford[1].jpg (654x420, 17K)

Think what you wish but this is actually me

He looks Brazilian

hobbit

I wish, but I'm too tall to be a hobbit (183cm(?) or 6ft)

btw that's a based flag. Have you ever harpooned a whale? How are you guys able to get away with doing that?

ofcourse
muh traditions

Does anyone there feel bad for killing them? Are they not critically endangered? Do migrants ever take part in the whaling?

Only foreigners cry for death whales.
They are not endangered.
not many, i think i have seen some greenlanders.

Probably because most people assume they are endangered. I love to hunt and fish in general so I have no problems with killing the non-endangered, only sissy bois think killing animals is bad. Most people these days would rather a human being die than a pilot whale or a dog

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/09/ancient-north-eurasian.html

>only sissy bois think killing animals is bad
you guys just dont have empathy, its a personality disorder

looks Irish to me

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)

Would that explain 23andme (which I don't even think is legit, or is it?) said I was 22% Scandinavian (or Northern European I forget how it's classified) , despite no records of Scandinavian ancestry, only English and Scottish coming here in the 1800s on BOTH sides (dad English mom Scott)
I look at some Englishmen like Mick Jagger and they can look pretty niggerish tbqh I think it's just my Britbongistani genes

Man has hunted and dominated animals for food and for sport since forever dude, if anything YOU are the one with the disorder according to history

Most people can't tell a modern Englishman from an Irishman though, I mean I've never been to Ireland but I've never seen an Irishmen look like in that pic, got any examples?

Paul McCartney is Irish and doesn't look like that, John Lennon is English and he has a jew nose

Attached: john-lennon-paul-mccartney-friendship[1].jpg (750x421, 30K)

You look very American. From Dixie states. If I had to guess I'd say looks angloish to me from this angle. If I could see the front I'd be able to tell better. I don't think your jaw matches to amerindian jaws.

Attached: 295px-Collage_showing_cultural_assimilation_of_Native_Americans.jpg (295x381, 39K)

No my jaw and chin are not rounded like those people

And yes I was born and raised in Dixie early on one frosty morn, how the hell can you tell that just by looking at me? Most people here are either black, mexican, or obese (usually all 3)

Finnish ski jumper,google Janne Ahonen

I mean don't get me wrong I love Dixie and wouldn't rather be anywhere else but it is what it is

>racial skulls
is that even a thing

It was just a shitpost.
They used to print shit like that in America in the 1800s to further along stereotypes that the Irish were subhuman much like blacks

Really? I don't think I look like him whatsoever. I guess our features are similar but he has a bigger nose and (slightly) smaller lips
My mom used to lie to people in highschool and say she was Swedish lol, she looks more Finnish to me than Swedish, we were shocked to find 22% Northern European DNA

Yeah. You must not have met many black people or Asians huh?

those hair doesn't fit on your face
cut it

Why would you want to be wh*Te?

I agree it's way too long but I've been a NEET for the past year so yeah

Because I've been called white my entire life, and in the US and most other parts of the world, I always will be, especially with declining white population

If I considered my self non-white, would you embrace me? If I called myself non-white, people would think I must be joking or have a serious racial identity crisis going on

or grow a beard

Attached: ahonen.jpg (2336x3504, 1.96M)

We look like we could be related. We have the exact same eye color which is very rare for me to see, especially in muttistan
Is that eye color common in Finland?

Lol I could tell cause I'm from the south too. I can't explain it either. I just looked at you and got a feeling. I think it's the hair

>Is that eye color common in Finland?
not very common

The hair? Yeah I guess I know what you mean, ever since Duck Dynasty every country boy has this haircut which is pretty funny considering all my life people telling me to cut my hair have been country

One thing I noticed when having long hair, non-whites seem to be much more comfortable around me, but when it's short I can feel racial tension

Cromagnid bong, I knew someone that looked like you, except he was hairier so everyone called him caveman

I was almost certain it's related to some sort of bong because we have legal documents of immigration from the United Kingdom (or at least I've seen pics of them on a phone)

Why do native British people (not really implying that I am one) have such a diverse array of looks? Unlike Sweden or Southern Europe, you have British people who look like they're 100% nordic and then you have some that look like this. I can't really pinpoint a specific "British" look

Attached: harry-t[1].jpg (820x492, 83K)

rare

I’ve never met a long-haired conservative desu.

Oh I know tons but I come from a town where literally all white people lean to the right. Where I currently live (much larger city) yeah you're right, all long haired people are liberal toward everything
Only reason I'm going to cut it is because my experience with the police with short hair is always extremely pleasant and smooth but with medium-length to long hair, I can feel they're suspicious and wish they had a reason to search me

i remember seeing Faroe Island flags here pretty commonly like 5 years ago to the point that they werent even that rare, British Island of Jersey flagposters used to be fairly common too iirc.