Untitled

Attached: 1520766639024.png (500x489, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 100 replies of "my nigger ass is on FIIIIIREEE"

Attached: estonians.jpg (960x540, 50K)

my nigger ass is on FIIIIIREEE

the "i start wars and genocides with millions of causalities" starter pack

Attached: white person.jpg (446x299, 51K)

>moving to a country where everyone is apparently a genocidal war mongering violent maniac
Are you fucking mentally ill or what?

>spot criminals
>BLACK BULL
>always on the lookout for wh*Tes
Based

you have begun to start these wars in our countries so of course we have to move to somewhere where you dont start them

>a med
>Huwhite

NIGGA PLS

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 71K)

No you mean your countrymen started them and the west tried to civilise you

Bravo Estonia!

take your racism elsewhere, or pay the price

Attached: brazeau.jpg (840x630, 84K)

Austrians and Georgians aren't white you dumb nigger

DAS RITE! KARA BOGA!

Attached: 1f2670bea953f82088fe5d32f7db722bcb22f921f844afb6020be776892ffc29.png (1194x1136, 163K)

Get out of Denmark you disgusting Pajeet! The day of the flush is coming!

lol did he seriously make this?

If Southern Europe is colored brown because of the moors, they may be non-white/European but they're caucasoids, not negroids right?

No, according to Varg if you do not have blue eyes or at least green or any shade darker than red or blonde you may as well be a Negroid

This is me My eyes are green. According to Varg I'm Nordic?

Congoids have a very low IQ.

Very low IQ lead to either violence or docility.

Yes and by the way, you iz Neandertahl snownigga, not Homo sapiens.

Saying the truth = being racist

So if I say "How to spot a manchild" starter pack and I post an Italian, I am racist too?

You just cannot deny that there are way more criminals per capita among people of African origin.

>You just cannot deny that there are way more criminals per capita among people of African origin.
thanks to systemic racism

>non-white lives are valuable

The truth is considered to be extremely racist.

Afro-Centrics claim that IQ was invented by nazis and is specifically created in a way that black people are unable to succeed in (AKA admitting they're retards and can't solve the white man's puzzles)

IQ is racist. Unemployment statistics are racist. Crime statistics are racist. Disease statistics, you name it.. and at the end of the day, even the afro-centrics/SJWs who acknowledge all these things, just cry racism once again like(who i think is baiting desu)

based

>been in European country for 1 month and commits crime
>systemic racism

Didn't Japan oh so graciously accept like 20 muslim "refugees", and like 5 of them raped? lol

>You just cannot deny that there are way more criminals per capita among people of African origin.
In USA, Here's they are not represented in statistics at all. Russians commit most crime by far.
What about France.

this thread is racist

>In USA
And in the UK, Sweden, Germany most notably after the USA

I thought the French gov't did not allow gathering statistics in any category based on race

why is Chad so evil, lads?

This site is for nigger haters only

Can't deny that you're probably a neckbeard parasiting welfare from the 18-25 forum as this is the prototype of the typical racist french.

Is there any place on earth, where black people exist and they are NOT committing the most crime statistically?

Is there anywhere on earth that black people exist, where they do NOT have the lowest recorded IQs? Genuinely curious. Prove to me it's all nazi propaganda

>the youth is the most racist
lol are you shitting me? White men and women are both race mixing en masse (at least in the US every white guy I know has fucked a latina or asian) and voting for people like Bernie. I thought old wypipo were the racist ones?

>still believe in systemic racism

Attached: 3generations.jpg (530x970, 299K)

Quite right

They are probably russkies tbqh

Shit, in Texas, 1st generation chinks do just fine right off the bat, and almost always live in white neighborhoods and no one even bats an eye, vs. a 1st gen Mexican family/black family moving in is a pretty big deal

I don't understand the hype around Asians in Canada, it seems they're much more aggressive up there for some reason while down here they're all extremely docile betas. 60% of asian women in the US date outside of their race lol it's pretty sad

I don't see how this is bad

You’re french so you are black now

Also Texanon here. It's because the ones who moved to Canada did so by choice, the ones ESPECIALLY in Texas are here because Ho Chi Minh burned their country to the ground and we gave them a pretty sweet setup. They love America. America Big #1 Joe.

At least hes not mugging someone dog

Really tickles the tendies dont it

Attached: pibbles.jpg (538x625, 42K)

>he doesn't know how to blank post
n00b

same here applies
funny isnt it

Yeah out of like 100 asians I've known in my entire life, 99 out of 100 were Vietnamese and maybe 1 was Chinese. It's funny because even at Chinese food restaurants, the employees are usually viets. I think Vietnamese women are some of the best asians, not in the face but they have the best bodies. I see tons of Vietnamese girls with boobs and ass but looking at pics of Japs and Koreans, they're usually flat as a board

Asians migrate to Panama? Why exactly? No offense but I'm pretty sure they can just as easily show up in Canada and aren't gonna get turned away

>so of course we have to move to somewhere where you dont start them
WWIII soon, all brown filth will be first to get purged.

Attached: racebreed.png (720x691, 768K)

blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html

>dogs evolved to their environments instead of being selectively bred

Attached: 1517658780941.png (623x450, 36K)

>most of the people white people killed where white people
>they still think other races are the reason for their impending demise