When is the UK going to ban acid?

When is the UK going to ban acid?

Attached: D36C0F04-739D-45E1-A789-47DC9A493B71.jpg (1242x1283, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/nov/13/police-release-cctv-of-acid-attack-in-london-club-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do people get their acid from? Is it like ricin or sarin, where you can just make it yourself out of your kitchen?

If you ban acid they will use bleach.

nigger being nigger

Based black man

>Is it like ricin or sarin, where you can just make it yourself out of your kitchen?
Pretty much.

You just buy it

>lmao dude just ban spoons like haha

Stop

Why not simply summarily execute him? What is the point of housing him for ten years when the incarceration will cause his brain to deteriorate even more, guaranteeing further criminal behavior upon his release?

>moped acid attacks
was he driving around on a moped and doing it randomly? 10 years seems like a light sentence

>Why not simply summarily execute him?
Due process and the rule of law?

Attached: 1494979155814.png (544x529, 54K)

Here's the video theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/nov/13/police-release-cctv-of-acid-attack-in-london-club-video

>Where do people get their acid from?

Hmmmm at the supermarket or

Quintessentially British

They tried to ban it in the 80s. But acid will never die.

Attached: acidhousetriptohell-4.12.2013.jpg (960x854, 283K)

Attached: aciiiiiiiiiiiid.png (1272x1494, 990K)

>Why not simply summarily execute him?

Attached: 1520759935137.png (645x729, 93K)

He has been convicted of acid attacks and is in the state's custody. So why should the state not execute him? He will never repent of his crimes and will with high probability commit them again when released (due to the verifiable effects of incarceration on human brains).

So again: why not execute him?

Attached: ACIIIIDDDD.png (1284x1612, 731K)

we are civilised and shit

>the ever so butthurt immigrant in finland

Attached: 1509589919983.png (600x600, 777K)

Attached: aciiiiiddddd.png (1592x1612, 1.12M)

Terry?

TriHard7

BLACKED

Are you talking about me? I am not butthurt.

the quintessential briton of the 21th century

Attached: 1384272583390.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

I unironically never heard of an acid attack here. Not sure whats going on in London.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bucket of acid, is a good guy with a bucket of acid.

Attached: Aciiiddd.png (1820x1632, 3.03M)

Why didn't she defend herself and her home?

Take one guess.

Literally household chemicals, hydrochloric acid is common in drain cleaner and sold straight. Both hydrochloric and nitric acid are very common in metal working and etching.
You can also make it yourself without much effort

Attached: 1500774728868.png (427x358, 164K)

>Due process and the rule of law?
this time really think about what those big words mean

The UK is also the stabbings capital of Europe.

Oh you silly leaf, self defense is illegal in the UK
Get a life bin that knife... I mean acid

Attached: actually the UK.png (1385x2270, 2.43M)

If a person has been convicted in a court, that is due process. If the law permits his execution, that is the rule of law. So what I am saying is, why not pass a law allowing the courts to mandate speedy executions for severely disturbed violent criminals who will never be able to integrate into society?

glasgow razor gangs are responsible for that though
started a knife culture thats still here

Wtf I thought pakis were doing this

You honestly think that humans wanting to arm themselves in order to defend themselves against their enemies is some kind of 'x culture' that was started recently?

Arming oneself and stabbing each other are two entirely different things, m8

>only cowards carry
>shaming someone for taking measures to ensure they're capable of defending themselves
Makes me a bit butthurt desu
Not everyone is some jacked master martial artist that can casually disarm people like in some action movie.

terry davis holy shit

The British government's attitude is that if you're an ordinary citizen, you literally should not have the privilege of defending yourself. You should either calmly lie down and take your beating/stabbling/acid, or you should run. Of course, the ultra-rich have armed bodyguards and armed-police to defend themselves and their factories, but that's just how it goes, idnit?

>acid attacks
Lmao and I thought londonistan was just a meme

Drain cleaner is in all the supermarkets. I've not had much cause to go to hardware shops but I'd say you can get stuff that would bore through the earth there.

But apparently the real danger is energy drinks and 56% youtubers.

It's not much different here, unfortunately.

I think you could make a decent Caro's acid from what you can buy in any supermaket. It chews easily trough anything carbon-based (ie. people).

Also when you make the mixture it heats, so you can do in in a dark alley or in your car throw it at people while it's hot.

why lmao

Nice monkey

if you pull out a knife you are much more likely to get stabbed
it's not like a gun
you can't stab someone from a safe range in self defence

buy from car parts shop for battery

the best way to prevent acid attacks would be to make this blackie an example, and melt his face with some acid

Somebody please teach them to use lye (sodium hydroxide) instead of acid. It causes much more damage and is hard to neutralize.

it's drain cleaner or powerful cleaning products most of the time

unironically this
he deserves to have his face melted off with acid
then life imprisonment

Best would be hydrofluoric. It doesn't burn at first but the flesh start rotting a few hours after and that's too late.

So is this a cultural phenomenon among native British people? I thought it was only Mohameds doing this

lots of types of people do it now
not sure exactly how it started here but it happens in parts of asia too

HF is a strong acid, difficult to buy or make, and has to be handled extremely carefully. On the other hand lye, a strong base, is available over the counter nearly everywhere and doesn't require lab training to handle without hurting yourself.

he did it just alone?
i scare that someone copy it

if i ever go to the uk im doing that, just to get the whole british experience

If white people were doing it they would ban it immediately

>if you pull out a knife you are much more likely to get stabbed
>statistically, there's a larger chance that this dude holding me up won't kill me and rape my girlfriend, so I'll give my attacker the benefit of the doubt
You can't just assume that anyone brandishing at you is bluffing, man.
>you can't stab someone from a safe range in self defence
If you're getting mugged, raped, or whatever, you're already unsafe. Anyway, many shitheads will cut their losses if you're not helpless. Just hope you have more than knife if there's a group.

If you carry a weapon in the Netherlands the judge assumes you did so with the intend to use it. So if you stab someone it will be premeditated. Why else would you carry it?

Although in the case of self defense you can use any weapon.

lol

NIGEL
PUT DOWN THE ACID

Islam enriching British culture.

Tbh it is the best form of revenge

We need a wall around mainland Europe and the UK should pay for it.

Britain is dead. Not even a meme...RIP

Good thing I got lab training and four 200L HF 49% tanks then.
Britshits, swerve

more like poo in loos enriching their culture

Britain was always shit.

From schoolboys murdering toddlers for fun, to teens kicking girls to death in parks, Anglos are animals.

i cri evrytim

None of this would have happened, had the good guys won WW1.

Britain have imported to many 3rd worlders and allow the to become citizens.

Attached: 1519599271040.jpg (633x542, 33K)

I have a feeling your wife's son would be proud of you