Moving to Vienna

Hi Sup Forums,
Any of you living in Vienna?
My wife and I are thinking of moving there for a year from Australia.
We visited before and quite liked it.
Question is, when I read Austrian newspapers they are full with knife attacks, Islamist schools, etc. You almost get the impression that the Turks are back besieging the place.
Is this just media hysteria? How does this reflect in daily life?

Thanks.

Attached: 98AAE3CA-FD7B-4AD8-B1F3-C379682C3DDA.jpg (470x313, 39K)

What about your son’s wife?

Don't do it. It's full of immigrants. Move to Prague.

Thing is, we need to make money too since we want it to be a base to explore more of Europe. Not sure how much you can earn in Prague?

Immigrants everywhere unless you live in very expensive parts, unreal amount of muslims, very dirty and busy city.

Good infrastructure, everything is availible, lots of historical places to visit.

Personally, you could not pay me enough to live there, it feels like small New York, not like European city

how do you plan to make money?

fuck off, Europe is full!

Just remember the phrase "Ois Leiwand, Oida". Say this to any Austrian you come across and you'll be just fine.

I‘m noticing a distinct lack of Austrian flags

Attached: F9B03104-7C4F-4C1E-990C-7F0781508A33.jpg (2048x1536, 204K)

What does that mean?
I couldn't do it. I think I'd die of sadness. Vienna is too large for itself. It was made as an imperial capital. Yet there is no empire there now. It would just remind me of decay. That things fall apart. I've been in Salzburg. It was difficult for me to see its proud history and what it was reduced to. I think it would be the same with Prague or Paris. I couldn't do it.

Vienna is a comfortable place to live and i enjoy living here, i feel like its not the best place for young people, there are not so many jobs, rent is skyhigh, taxes are through the roof, if you think about starting a business think twice the buracrcy is hell. Immigrants are a non-problem unless you are that type of twink/nerd who gets fucked up on the regular.

Attached: 1515095054226.png (650x650, 25K)

container

Basically this. Glad I don't live there.

The only time you don't feel like a foreigner in your own country is on weekends. Non of those sandniggers seem to have a job.

I'd prefer Prague.

That’s why I want to go though. It’s almost like an open-air museum, there’s nothing like it here in Aus.

My chief concern is the a safety of my wife and that she is comfortable walking down the streets there. Rent in Sydney is probably the highest in the world and according to conparison sights we would pay 30% less. Right now we pay around 1900-2000€ per month for a 1-bedroom apartment south of the city center.
So tell me honestly please, all those recent news don’t bother you at all? Life’s still pretty good there, no?

Attached: 9EABD0ED-E8B5-419E-B277-C32A22A533F3.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

I live in Vienna. If you move to the right district, you will be fine.

Appreciate any suggestions

Well if you can afford my area you'd be fine.

We have the highest number of academics, everyone speaks english and the police has a response time of like a minute. You can also get everywhere in 30 minutes.

I live in the 8. district.

If you got common sense you can pretty much live anywhere though, just stay away from train stations and parks.

The afghans, chechens, nigerians and somalis mostly stab each other

Btw my wife said fuck off we are full.

t. Maffiastate

>I live in the 8. district.

Is this the hunger games?

yeah sure send us all your shitskins,
Go to Vienna OP I dont want you nor your aboranigger wife loitering in my fucking streets.