I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE FEEL LIKE

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE FEEL LIKE

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS

PLEASE FUCK ME

Attached: 1511780650777.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Have a really drunk make out session with your pillow while crying in the dark. It is about as close as you're gonna get.

Have a really drunk fuck session with a real doll while crying in the dark. It is about as close as you're gonna get.

> Want to go to pomhub but can't stop shitposting
> Sup Forums is more addictive than pom

I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME

a white man can always find love in south Belize the white stronghold

i know what love feels like.
what i dont know is how it feels to be loved

Attached: 1434045521699.jpg (316x202, 15K)

Me too. Love has become a neboulus concept to me at this point

I don't even care about sex, that's trivial. What I DO care about is finding a partner that loves me and shows affection.

Which will probably never happen.

Attached: 1493759053370.png (700x450, 24K)

Your mom loves you, go give her a hug.

>he hasnt yet accepted he will die alone

Attached: 1471452165530.png (321x322, 71K)

i was listening to a song and the vocalist growled "FUCK ME" just as i read your post

Attached: 0n2.png (1200x1600, 1.2M)

Like shit. I don't recommend it ever. Especially because it "ends". Even if you keep loving, the others die, leave, go on with their lives. So you are only left with an eternal feel of loss.

Honestly love past ~16 years old is just different. Teenage love is something you just can't compare with anything in life 2bh.

You know how some say ‘it’s better to have loved and lost then never loved at all’? Those people are fucking liars. If you haven’t felt love, don’t look for it.

>Teenage love is something you just can't compare with anything in life

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 193K)

>If you haven’t felt love, don’t look for it
Why not? It can't be worse than the feeling of hollowness I have now

Love of your life at ~20s is more intense and tormenting than teenage love. Teen love is just sweet and cute.

Pro tip: It is. But no one ever learns

>Love of your life at ~20s is more intense and tormenting than teenage love
It surely wasn't for me from an emotional point of view. Teenage love for me was almost tiring for how much invasive the thought was, after your hormones stabilise it becomes way more controllable. First love is not a meme IMO.

>Literally living in love, sex, hedonistic capital
>Don't know what love feels like
Just neck yourself please. You have no reason not to know this unless you're living under shari'a.

Imagine being poor all your life, suddenly you win the lottery. Everything is great, all this new and fantastic things you never experienced before. Then it gets taken away from you and now you can’t go back to the poor miserable life you had before. Everything that you enjoyed is now something you wish you had again but know you can never get them back.

I disagree. While I do know the feeling of suffering for love way too well, it's always better to feel alive, even by suffering, than feeling empty, hollow, and dead inside, IMO.

love isn't fun
your brain gets weird when all those chemicals start flowing

It's like really bad constipation.

MODS

Love feels like milk and salty coins. Dissapointment always follows it.

Poland...

Y-You again. That odep poster

Attached: A24C6626-5AE7-4436-8908-4EBD185D10C4.jpg (600x630, 29K)