7 inches or 18cm

That's how big your dick needs to be at a minimum to both please a woman and to please yourself(mentally).

The "size doesn't matter it's how you use it" meme neglects the fact that a girl will only use one hand to jerk your dick while if you're bare minimum 7"inches she'll need to use both hands. That's the number one reason why being below 7"inches or 18cm is suffering.

Attached: IMG_7271.png (355x549, 146K)

OP here.

PS: I'm referring to erect not flaccid. Also the only correct way to measure your dick is from the area where your pelvis and penis attach to the tip of your dick.

t.13cm dicklet

I wish I had an extra 5 cm

Attached: IMG_7290.png (193x261, 8K)

Stop posting cuckold spamming and go find a girlfriend you fucking fag

I know that feel, I'm only 15cm I'll never have a gf and stay a virgin forever......

Congolombian.

I am 18 soon 19 and my penis is 20cm hard, yet i have never in my entire life had sex with anyone, i am afraid i wouldn't know how to if the opportunity ever presented itself

it's about the face
i'm too lazy to searh for the study - wimminz literaly feel more pleasure when the guy has a pretty face

Bigger dick than you Mohammed

stop posting this stupid shit, you will lose virginity sooner or later but we won't

t. 15 cm my life is over
I am trying to prove the point that dick size doen't matter, i will have just as much sex as you, i.e none

Its easy just tell the girl you havent had in a while thats why you do it weird and basically just stick your dick in her pussy

Its not something you learn its a natural thing its literally programmed in your brain to instinctively know how to fuck a girl to reproduce

I'll be honest with you. If you haven't lost your virginity before 18 in a liberal hellhole like Sweden then chances are you'll still be a virgin at 25. I'm 23 and still a virgin because I never had the opportunity to lose it in highschool or college. Although nothing is sure. Just stay frosty.

yes my life is over, but yours isn't

And how is that so? Just because i have an above average dick doesn't magically cure my autsitic tendencies and retarded social dynamics

it does, stop arguing with me muhammed
fuck off and don't reply to me

I am not a muhammad, i am ethnically swedish

You're lying then and are a major dicklet. Big dicks = dick swagger. Women are biologically inclined to sense the more bigger penises because big penises mean that they'll be penetrated far up the cunt that sperm emission will ensure 99% pregnancies.

I should add i spend 80% of the day inside my room, and the only time i interact with anyone is when i buy groceries

i got a lengthy pencil dick does that work

i can't use it anyway but the only source i can redeem myself from is my penis length

If I was under 7 inches I would unironically kill myself. How do dicklets live with it?

Thats the official way too. Mines at 16 but I’m fat so I’m hoping for an extra when i lose my weight.