I hear them

I hear them

Attached: 1512355140435.jpg (840x700, 96K)

Who????

He senses my mutt presence. I shall consume his DNA as he sleeps.

The screams.

Okay, you have been through this procedure before.
Take your medication and it will soon pass

The ones that whisper, they who hide.

The Russians

The damned.

no

yes

Can you hear the weeps of those who dwell in the abyss of the gene pool? Scary. . .

Upvoted

no tho

He just wants attention.

Tell Brazil to piss off.

Attached: 1450402068156.jpg (250x187, 5K)

Better a mutt with Mongol Native American genes than those inbreds that think they're somehow void of being human.

Do you live in a favela where they're like-
>hue
>hue hue
>hue hue HUE
>hue HUE HUE
>HUE HUE HUE
>HUE HUE HUE HUE
>HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

They...live...they might come inside....THEY'RE HERE!

Imagine thinking this is funny and actually posting it without a bit of self awareness

I've never been to Brazil. I have however stayed in an apartment in the dangerous part of several countries. I respect the people that live there, and that I stayed with. Doesn't mean I still don't give them shit. Their badass muddas on any continent.

Attached: 1449541475774.jpg (500x500, 57K)

They're

Also, don't give me that "oh, so long as you know speech, I know how you have to pay some thug some money just to sleep at your friend's house, that tiny little cunt. I gave them their "due" just so that they didn't hurt my friends. Fucking small ball cunts that would be kicked around like playthings back in the states.

Brazil is a really big country with big differences in human development, what you see on Live Leak mostly comes from northeast

I hung out on the beach most of the time. I only know English and Spanish, and French and I don't really know Portuguese. I went into some neighborhood and my friend said "you have to give this guy twenty dollars to come here." I said "why?" They said "he controls this place and you have to give him that or you're getting robbed." I was there for a MMA tournament and I gave him the twenty dollars. Nobody approached me other than to say hi, and I was not robbed. I just wanted to walk through there. Is what it is man.

>unironically going to rio

Had to, I was there to fight. I left the hotel and my dad told me not to. I was there visiting a friend.

Could have just blasted the guy in the face but I had a feeling that I was probably going to just wake up an ant hill.