Marc Maron

Marc Maron.

Do you love him?

Insufferable liberal but I relate to his depression.

No. Go away, Marc.

i dont

dude my cats lmao

who?

>talks to William Friedkin like they're peers because he passed Film 101 in college three decades ago

>talks to Iggy Pop like they're peers because he plays guitar in his bedroom occasionally

>talks to Martin Landau like they're peers because he "acts" as himself in a shitty Louie knockoff about his life

>talks to Barack Obama like they're peers because he hosted a shitty political talk radio no one heard a decade ago

>Ruth
>Ruuuth
>Ruuuuuth
Had no idea he was this much of an actor; the dude owned the show

>"Look, I’m sorry I tried to fuck you, okay? If you told me you were my daughter, I would never have done that.”

he's a schmuck but he's done some good work

Who are his guys?

pretty much only watched the show for him and he was real funny. like his louis knockoff kind of a lot actually, the stand up is alright. podcast i think kind of sucks, fuck those 20-30 min intros, and the interviews are always like 45 mins long which is total bullshit compared to like JRE doing 3+ hrs. just make conversational podcasts longer and if people dont want to hear the whole thing they wont but making them all so short is just silly. i guess he was kind of the first though setting the tone, no one probably would've given it a chance if he did that back in the day when there wasn't very many popular podcasts

Im certain i've seen every episode of his show but i can't remember a single second.

I wove him

I skip his podcast to the 12 minute mark, but sometimes he's cheating and talks about his boring life for 15 minutes.

>same haircut in everything he's in
>same mustache
>same glasses
>same character
>boring podcast
>is where he is because Bill Maher likes him

> that interview where Norm says right to his face that hes a better interviewer than stand up

His show is comfy and pretty gud

He's fine.

He has the biggest interviews, but he's simply far too petty and neurotic to listen to. He's been a bitter twat since the early 90s.

He uses his podcast as a therapy platform every episode and it's kind of interesting to see the progress he's made as a man in denial that blamed everyone else for his failures to a bitter fuck that blames himself a little bit but also people really screwed him over /s

Can't listen to him, he's too annoying.

rogan is a better interviewer because he picks people he himself finds interesting, maron is celebrity obsessed and interviews any dud with a big name.

I only listen to the podcasts he does with guests I know.

So that's like 1 out of every 8 or so. And the first 15 minutes are skipped every time. The guy is just not funny or interesting at all.

He's a guy who should have quit comedy 20 years ago but somehow stayed around long enough for a tiny bit of name recognition so now he has a "career" in comedy.
He was always a whiny leftist cunt and not very funny but I must admit I like his podcast alot