myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAARRRRGGHHH SANSA SAVE ME

STOP LAUGHING AND HELP ME NEEEEED

aagghhhh...

third for qyburn

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>smiling because he's remembering bessie

So where did Ned come up with the name of Jon's mother?

Watching the episode right now. Dany's acting are too cringe inducing. I honestly can't watch her scenes.

No lawyer, no witnesses. What sort of due process is this?

Post screencaps of Dany looking cute

BOW YE SHITS

SANSA

ONEGAI

aagghhhh..

why was cersei more eager to execute jaime than tyrion?

>John Doe
>Jon Snow

Can anyone defend this bullshit of Snow forgiving Theon? Theon who basically caused the destruction of his house, who had two farmer kids killed and flayed is now forgiven just like that?

Janos Slynt died for less. Even if not for his House, as king in the North he'd still need to carry out Theon's sentence of murdering kids with death penalty.

>You still have him [Ned] in you
I'm pretty sure Ned's core characteristic trait was his hatred of child victims during war. He'd chop of Theon's head without the least bit of hesitation.

Lads, how did Bronn and Jaime end up inside a castle with Grey Worm etc outside it?

I thought Grey worm and the unsullied were supposed to be in Casterly Rock, besieged by Euron and Lannisters?

Or was this supposed to be at King's Landing? And if so, how did the Unsullied escape Casterly Rock?

dany

why do you always post this?

tfw the Jon and Theon scene was the most kino scene of the season

*is

didnt lilfinger kill lysa because she was wanted to kill shansha?

i forgot that scene completely

Fucking great acting imo

>the absolute state of GoT threads

she used to be so cute what the hell happened

So this show is 100% memes now, right? Davos' rowing crack. Sandor confirming Cleganebowl. I'm surprised Petyr didn't die in a plane crash.

Nope. SeeIt was by far the dumbest scene of the season. But an honorless brainlet would not know. Ned and Robb are both rolling in their graves.

>"okay we have to shoot at a good angle so it doesn't show Isaac's huge n-"
>say no more senpai

THEON FOR HAND OF JON

>wake up
>see this staring back at you

react??

they weren't besieged, there was no one on land to stop them from leaving.

Yes let's all forgive a child murderer because he cries into the camera really sad.

Fucking bleeding heart libtards.

Autism

LITTLEFINGER IN A BUM?!

Yep I don't get how anyone in the north can forgive this cunt, he deserves everything ramsay did to him.

>It was by far the dumbest scene of the season
literally not possible

So, dragons grow smaller in captivity. Why aren't the Lannisters trying to capture and imprison them? Once they shrink down to infant size, they will no longer be a threat.

>cucked Bobby and all of Dorne
>made a fool of Ned and got his father killed
>all because of some northern girl

Why was Rhaegar such a shit disturber?

Yeah I mean theon is in a really weird place in the show, I kind of want to read the books to see how a character like theon should actually be treated, this show just rushes around any character issues like theon vs starks. I'd like to see his problems more fleshed out

I want to run my fingers down his nose.

jesus christ jon was such an ugly baby

I could stab a guy with my current boner

They left castly rock for the meeting. Dany needed a show of force so she had her armies march there

Jon isn't a stark he doesn't give a shit about what theon did to the starks

>We need every last man, We should even arm the women and children

>Theon you are a free to leave

How can Theon ever recover

b-but he has no penis!!!

it's so simple, just capture a dragon

you're a genius user

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of Others and were disgraced to live in these cages we called the Wall.

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER

youtube.com/watch?v=BUJwcnkAVKQ

CAREFUL, NED

Inbred retard

really enlights my chakras

AM I YOUR BROTHER NOW AND ALWAYS

Precisely. GRRM specifically said he created Ramsay to punish Theon for his crimes. He deserves decapitation just like what Robb did to Karstark for killing those captive Lannister kids. It's the Stark way.

It retroactively ruins 7 seasons of Stark justice. You know, the justice that gets them killed in the end because they value truth above all else.

SHANSHSA

IT WAS A LIE

NOTHING BUT A FILTHY LIE THAT DESTROYED EVERYTHING

>Tfw Jorah wanted Dany to fly in the dragons and no go in the boat with Jon cuz he knew that Jon was gonna tap that pussy.

KING KEK!

Lyanna and Rhaegar got countless men killed because they couldn't be arsed to send some fucking ravens explaining themselves.

Literally worst two human beings in the series.

>Tyrion caused the Wall to fall

you forgot
>got his dynasty overthrown
>got his wife raped and murdered
>lost his children and now a Blackfyre is pretending to be his son
Rhaegar was fucking retarded, no wonder tumblr likes him.

I would berry my dick so far into her ass that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king of england

lmao he's doing his fucking dumbass look at birth too

nice babby casting DnD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahHAhahaahahahHAhaahaa

To be fair he said something along the lines of "it's not my place to forgive all of what you've done".

So yeah Jon forgave him for betraying his family, but not for killing those kids

But he didn't forgive him though, were you watching the scene?

AUNTIE

did anyone else like it when qyburn looked with curiosity at the wight's hand, rather than terror?

Jon is a piece of shit, the real king in the north died at the twins.

You should definitely do. In the books he's in a pathetic state where he just waits around for his inevitable death. On the show, he got off easy because everyone forgot he killed kids in taking Winterfell.

You should work with Dabid and Dan. I think you three will get along fine.

>Jaime covers his Lannister gold hand with Night Watch black right as he rides north

KINO
INO
NO
O

>b-but what about the crossbows you're grace?
>you take a bolt to the neck and boom you're done your grace
>p-please don't go with him
Hah

Me. Qyburn is /ourguy/

I don't know lads, I got emotional.

>raise the mountain from the dead
>cant believe there are undead in the world

why dont titans have proportionate teeth, instead of having 100 something small bitch that would crack under functional pressure

he's gonna come up with something to control the dead

Or DnD will just write him off via the Night King overtaking the Mountain's body since he's already dead

Qyburn loves to dabble in necromancy.

I had a horrible dream last night were Cersei called off the war because her kid and Jon+Dany's kid would be betrothed to each other and would rule on the Iron Throne together.

Please tell me this is impossible.

AAAAAAAAA BANE SAVE ME

youtu.be/R8r9_WWzNS0

the scene of snow falling in King's Landing was comfy as shit.

>those jaime puppy eyes

my heart

How do they cast the Dothraki extras? Just pick up some random angry middle-aged Turks?

I didn't like the scene either but what do Liberals have to do with anything?

>a snowflake lands on his hand as he is leaving cersei, a snowflake landed on cersei's letter when he left her in the books
Pottery.

Based Qyburn.

In the books I remember Lysa being mad at Sansa because Littlefinger kissed her. Then she threatened Sansa for trying to get in on her man, then LF killed her.

they don't shrink, it just stunts their growth so they become smaller each generation

Jon is the King in the North. It's his duty to carry out sentences for the crimes committed on his lands. Two boys are dead because of Theon's vanities. There's no way around that.

>There's still father left in you
Very rich of Jon to claim so when the sole defining characteristics of Eddard and Robb were how much they loathed the murdering of children. Eddard and Robb both walked into death because they refused to accept child murder. D&D are morally bankrupt liberals who think forgiving everyone for everything is "the strong thing to do" when it's immoral and false.

Cersei is starting to look good again

>*slurp* Ah, mm.

BOAT SEX WAS EXTREMELY UNDERWHELMING

FUCKING GREYWORM AND MESSANDEI, 2 MINOR SIDE CHARACTERS GOT A FUCKING 5 MINUTE SEX SCENE. AND GREYWORM DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING DICK

DANY AND JON THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS ON THE FUCKING SHOW, THE WHOLE PROPHECY BULLSHIT, ARGUABLY THE ENTIRE SHOWS BUILD UP TO THIS MOMENT, GETS A 30 SECOND LONG SEX SCENE

I AM SO FUCKING MAD. D&D ARE SUCH COLOSSAL FAGGOTS

WHO ELSE HERE DISAPPOINTED BY THE SEX SCENE!?

That scene was ridiculous. He was pathetically looking around the room pleading her to not go with Jon. Then when it's over, Jon, and Dany both look at each other then they look down almost giggling like they they knew they were fucking soon. Then Jorah looked completely defeated.

What a qt

HAIR GROWS BACK
COGMAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GIVE HER LONG HAIR