Pinpoint the Moment Good Shows Turned to Shit

>That 70's Show
>Donna turns to a blonde
Everything went downhill

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/danny-masterson-sexual-assault-allegations-lapd-scientology-1202001831/
youtube.com/watch?v=mpNIuNk0CFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was still good until Eric left. Eric is one of those characters that you don't think is that great until you see the show without them and you realize they're the linchpin to everything.

>GoT
>cabbagepatch kids make a snowman
Never recovered

Vikings died when he died

Lazy Eric was shit, breaking up Hyde and Jackie was shit, having Jackie end up with Fez was an abomination

hyde just seems like an awful person, hit on donna when she was with eric, started hooking up with jackie when she was still with kelso, he even said that made it better for him. just a real prick in general

variety.com/2017/film/news/danny-masterson-sexual-assault-allegations-lapd-scientology-1202001831/

erm...this is not ok!

>when they made kelso the meme muffin guy

Kelso ditched Jackie for California and hooked up with Jessica Simspon. He did hit on Donna but he was upfront with her about his feelings and backed down when her and Eric got serious

I'm usually a shaved clean kinda guy but imagining Donna shoving my face in her big red bush and wrapping those thick thighs around my head mmmmmmm fuk ya

>hyde just seems like an awful person
hyde is a guy that eventually rapes someone, knew a guy like him in highschool, raped a girl that rejected him at a party, always thought to be "too cool for school".

is that fucking Gabryel byrne? goat actor

>no more j-man and channy

I agree but the actual episode she became blonde was one of the best.

Well shit I didn't know about all of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpNIuNk0CFA

No, but it probably did when they killed based Ecbert. We'll see if next season is any good

I'm so upset this show just went so far downhill so quickly

When Michael Scott left the office.

>When Bernadette and Amy became part of the group in Big Bang Theory

It was kind of comfy before

>When Robert California joined The Office
I know for sure some of you will hate me for saying it, but Ed Helms did alright following up Steve Carrel. The real drop is when this weirdo becomes a major character. The final massive drop is the bit with the handsome sound guy.

They did a documentary of this on E, might of been E true hollywood stories that stated most of this, they aren't really dark , compared to some of the stories I heard about Roseanne.

Speaking of which, Roseanne turned to shit with Dan's emotional affair and winning the lottery

>the last season of Lost
Always nice to see writers phone their conclusion in.

no, it died season 5 episode 1. It went from a 10/10 series consistently to being an 8/10 at best and a 4/10 at worst, fluctuating from seasons 5-9 on a per episode basis.

Same. The intro is 10/10, as is the casting. Writers fucked this show

>Ecbert
>based

When GoT passed the source material. Shit show of literary inconsistencies since then.

Isn't Danny Masterson facing a court case for rape/sexual abuse?

This scene at the start of Season 5.

>passed the source material
I'd say when it just started to skip over it. Like Danny's premonitions in A Clash of Kings

Well he isn't called King Ecbased for nothing.

It was still "good". but you could tell the quality dropped immediately after they got married.

For The Walking Dead right after the Terminus arc concluded

Retirement Kelso wasn't that bad.

>The Office (US)
>Michael leaves, show falls apart for a bit
>Becomes good again once James Spader joins.

>Danny Masterson
>scientologist
>rapist
Wow, how unexpected

He was a marxist and a cuck

this is correct buti love the bad pusy

>Xena gets preggers

it started going downhill after eric and donna broke up. I've watched all of that 70s show like 8 times due to tv reruns and I can say with certainty now that that's the beginning of a downhill slope. It's not immediatly bad but everything starts feeling so choreographed.

I often forget the first three episodes of season 5 were actually good.

Also, to make things worse, the baby grows up to be the most annoying character on the show.

I think the quality of the doctor correlates with the amount of eyebrow he has

i know a dude who looks just like this fuck but he also has a soul patch

The moment they get out of prison in Prison Break
When Phil Hartman died IRL in The Simpsons
The moment Chandler and Monica get together Friends takes a dip in quality, but is still reasonably watchable

Shows that were never good in the first place so have no place in this thread:
>Game of Thrones

>Pinpoint the Moment Good Shows Turned to Shit

Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain.

>shows that were never good in the first place and deserve no mention in this thread
>still include prison break
What did you mean by this

despite all of season 8 being trash besides the last episode the episode in season 1 where Eric's grandma dies was just absolutely horrible

Stargate SG-1 has several moments you could say were the end of the show because they all happened at the same time, but basically it died the second season 8 ended and then it limped on for 2 more years until finally ended

similar thing happened to the X-Files

This.

I know what you mean, but check out the 5th season. It was like they were doing most of the episodes by the numbers:

>Kelso says something stupid
>But Fez
>Foot in your ass
>Hyde quips
>I said good day
>Jackie says something vapid
>Eric can't act
>I SAID GOOD DAY!

It got a little better in season 6 but some episodes of season 7 fell back

>Nelso: You know what your problem is? I'm to attractive

Seriously he said that line 4 times in an episode fire no reason, and didn't say much else.

>eric can't act
i always thought he was the best (compared with how shitty donna acts)

I think most of 6 and 7 leading up to Michael leaving were pretty bad. The show floundering after he left actually made it more watchable to me, just because they had to try harder to make something new out of the show

Fringe, when they went to full on Observer invasion story-line.

Never liked him either.
>muhrebel
>muhbrokenhome

Last two seasons weren't shit but I wouldn't say they were good like the previous seasons desu.

It just didn't feel right anymore.