Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
youtu.be/Odvver9P8gU?t=178
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this pisses me off so much

>Yass Queeen, murder the white male.
That bar needs gassing

He deleted the video.

literally every single one of these people are cuckolds nu-males and/or YASS QUEEN SLAY sjw's.

>video has been removed by the user

my cards are on the night king now. CIA was the best player at the game of thrones. He only lost because the Starks cheated with magic.
Everyone in the series deserves to die now.

GOOD!!! You fucking bitches have already watches it multiple times and post multuple threads.

GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS!!!!!

Shit, I was happy when CIA was kill. Not because STRONK WOMYN or whatever bullshit you babies cry about around here. I have a keen eye for propaganda and there just isn't 10% of what you spergs claim in this show. I was happy because Baelish was objectively a piece of shit who had it coming and he got off light in my opinion.

Why do people give a fuck about this? These people know cameras are watching them. They know their videos are popular. Their reactions are over-dramatic and faked.

Fuck off.

Well I'm into it for the titcow, and how pissed she would be if she knew I was unleashing a flood of semen while looking at her udders.

me
>watching this scene for first time
>almost start to cry when /ourguy/ starts to beg
>stop watching the episode for a bit, because i was so mad that the retard writers killed the best character

fucking hipsters
>yaasss queen
>man littlefinger suxx dick he so lame
>yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss queeeeen
>i identify as hbosexual

I bet these same fuckers will start ranting about 'how they hate sports and sports fans' unironically.

Well yeah, liberals hate sports

wait so what happened to the ice Dragon from last episode?

you're both shit
real patricians skipped straight to the Night King scene, and then went back to deadlifting 500 while reading schopenhauer

why did they delet

Those people are psychopaths.

And yet here they are hooting and hollering like it's a live game and not a scripted fiction

JUSTICE! JUSTICE FOR PETYR!

mirror?

>implying Sup Forums didn't cheer just as much when Euron killed the sand sneks

Those fucking tits on the fatty though. I know it doesn't count but ungh man haven't had a shag in like 2 months. Haven't had a good time a big ol' pair of jugs since this time last year.

>all that acting for the camera

It's amazing how quickly and utterly I can come to hate people I've never met. Look at their dopey as fuck faces. Christ.

In our defense, it was pretty funny. LF's death was just sad and pathetic.

Which actress from the Burlington Bar do you think is worst? I think it's middle one (the one between the BBW and the green hair)

>Burlington Bar's GOT Reactions - CIA's murder

This made me irrationally angry

Who fucking cares about telling a compelling story? Just make everything happen exactly the way the idiots fans want it and they'll be satisfied.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if someone just bombed this bar. Utterly pathetic people on display.

But she's a cow user, I can't comprehend. No tits can make up for her whole package. Look at and tell me you'd still fug

Wait what?

The man who was responsible for the War of Five Kings is not bad guy and shouldn't die?

Wtf? Did we watch the same series?

They are all horrible but I wanna still wanna see the titty monster topless, no shame.

Yeah man all baddies should die btw when's Dany and Jon's wedding?

Fucking hell.

Why I have a feeling some user would unironically throw molotov cocktail at that bar

Video got taken down

>cheering for a tv show

and that land wale

I wish could have read the comments. I bet they they were glorious.

This is so fucking stupid who goes to watch a fucking tv show at a bar? I only go to watch hockey or soccer games with my friends

these people are so fake and gay. they are simply doing it for the cameras. I refuse to believe that anyone is this infantile, even hipster trash like them

Dosen't every bad or good guy dies when the time comes to but them out from the story in GoT/AsoIF?

What did you expect? Or any of you? A fucking prison?

Think about it. The one man who was behind of The War? And now you cry when children on Eddard and Catelyn got their revenge?

Anyone who watches this show is a fucking pleb.

someone please tell me you've got a mirror

Go tell that at /got/

>millennials think their reactions to shitty tv shows need to be documented for the world to see
We need a purge.

>I refuse to believe that anyone is this infantile
Look at this thread or any other game of thrones threads

The fact that she is ugly and dumb makes it even better user
I would fugg her aggresively and toss her away like sperm rag cloth

We as a civilization have come so far since the days of public executions.

The sad part about this post is that is true. What a bunch of narcissistic cunts.

they took it down because all the comments were shitting on them?

somebody do a side comparison with this
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

cause that shit kinda scary

Please for the love of god tell me there is a mirror

>that tits presented there just for attention
Its like she dressed that because she knew shes going to be recorded

What bothers me the most is the incessant patreon begging. I understand wanting to make videos and films etc, I'm in the business too (not shittube though), I know it's a pain in the ass to get funds.

But you gotta invest first. The guy wants to make videos so he begs for patreons. It should always be the other way around. Shell out from your own resources to create some quality content. If people like that, then they will help you get funds without you having to fucking beg on every video. "Heartfelt thank yous" at the end of each video doesn't mask the fact you're a stingy cunt, you're not fooling anyone.

Also his insistence to keep politics shit in his videos is just a dumb move. Libs can't go 5 minutes without blaming trump for something or bringing him up. We get it, you don't like the guy, holy fucking shit we got another 3 years of this? Or potentially 7? I'm in the middle of the Mediterranean and I can't escape this bullshit.

I honestly don't know, I haven't seen the video but I imagine so. Those tumblrinos that you see on the reaction videos tend to lurk the comment section and regularly post there. So yeah, I imagine that the comments did it.

Get gassed senpai.

You people are so bitter

These people behave like infants.

Aren't they just idiots?

>America

Someone please just destroy it all.

Imagine walking into this bar just trying to get a drink and having these hambeasts gathered around shouting at a television.

I've done this kind of thing before though. Watching parties and TV show themed bar events and the like, but none of it was so utterly self-indulgent and narcissistic as this. This shit is repulsive.

For how little effort he puts in his videos, he made an astonishing amount of money. I imagine it was a pretty sweet haul for him: fills up the bar, gets free publicity (lots of it) and makes some Patreon money on the side.

So many things that I hate about this...

>people go to a bar to watch game of thrones
>over react to events that occur in the show because they're on camera
>they're all Targeryan and Stark fans
>all hipsters and numales

youtu.be/Odvver9P8gU?t=178

Another bar same reaction

I'd graduate from a school shooter into a bar shooter.

I'd YASSS SLAYY QUEEN the titties on the left

>>they're all Targeryan and Stark fans
Well, it checks out. Targeryans are self-entitled pricks and Starks think that they're oh so much more righteous than everyone else. Of course these little shits would be starktargs.

Yeah that's cause people are fucking tools though. Publicity for the bar should cover pretty much everything. I worked at bars for a while and there's no way in hell they don't make extreme profits. Imagine a bottle of whiskey costs you 25 euros and holds roughly 100 measures. Now sell each measure for 2.50 or more. That's in my country without a tipping culture so it's very rare to tip and totally not expected still of 99% of services. Now put it in a place where you're expected to tip for every drink.

If you ask me, the guy's fucking greedy.

Isn't this Leafland or am I mistaken?

Do these people realize they're just like the fictional people of Kings-Landing, throwing their shit at whoever they're told to hate?

God bless GoT.

>people cheering over an innocent man being killed.
are all Americans psychopaths?

We would all be fine with LF dying, if it was a death worthy of the character, and not a circumstance of shitty writing for a le ebin moment.

Chicago.

LITERALLY a cesspit

i generally don't "cheer" at the tv

until football season

Let me guess, you have gay friends?

Most people don't unless they're retarded.

>Littlerfinger
>innocent
Wow, I didn't want him to die too, but really? Innocent?

doing the Lord's work senpai

>interested.png

>Maise Williams
>acting

>Sansa passes the sentence
>Doesn't swing the sword

Ned is rolling in his grave.

>Littlefinger had Harrenhall and The Vale
>Decides to be continue being a Beta Male around The Starks
Why did they turn his character into a full retard? Also that he ended up being one of the weakest antagonists is just straight up sad.

stop viralling ugly feminist attention whores who have no lives and no value

they are worthless little whores

Lulz. People who get out and fuck regularly are hated by virginal shut-ins. Shocking.

Never did user imply that. But these people cheered an execution that was wholly undeserved, there was never a trial. Killing CIA this way was just stupid writing, user.

DRUG HOUSES LOOKIN LIKE PERU WOAH WOAH

Only thing I'm reacting to is dem titties son

She's a fat degenerate. What is wrong with you?

literal nigger detected

are you a monkey?

>muh dik bix nood muthafucca

>NOW IT'S DEEP IN MY ARSH

BAKA