Why don't ww2 movies reflect this?

Why don't ww2 movies reflect this?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.stackexchange.com/questions/8510/gdp-per-capita-of-major-combatants-before-and-after-wwii
youtube.com/watch?v=sRYAKSmsTU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convoy_PQ_17
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#US_deliveries_to_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>UK not a pterodactyl
Dropped

that's actually pretty accurate.
>no Rommel Triceratops

Any movies that reflect this type of awakening

>soviet union defeated germany single-handedly
hate this meme

>soviets charging from the west

>no canadian troops

Because most WW2 movies are American

because its incorrect

No one gives a shit that the slavs wasted their men like they didnt' matter.

After 1942 Russia was better armed, better supplied, had more advanced tanks, guns, artillery and an endless supply of supplies. While German factories were reduced to producing low quality garbage thanks to constant bombings.There's literally no excuse for the amount of dead Russians.

What's the derogatory term for thinking like this? It's not tankies because that's technically a different thing. Sovietboos maybe?

where the good guys were actually the bad guys? We can't have that goy.

Where's the transgender and people of color representation? This shit is Dunkirk all over again. Shut it down.

You're fucking dumb

history.stackexchange.com/questions/8510/gdp-per-capita-of-major-combatants-before-and-after-wwii
look at their gdp at that time

people like heroes and villains

Eastern front is just shit for everyone, and everyone is shitty

A child's view of WW2. Let's not even go over the fact Russia survived solely because of the timing of Barbarossa and the Allies were throwing billions of dollars worth of military hardware to them.

Russians didn't fight in Africa, didn't fight in Italy, didn't fight in the South Pacific, didn't fight on the Western front, didn't fight in Scandinavia, didn't fight in the North Atlantic.

gee I wonder who's behind this comment

Why don't movies reflect WAR being the only option for Germany due to LMAO denbts imposed?

How many armored and infantry devisions were situated on the Eastern front compared to the Western? Who killed more Germans in total in combat over the period of the entire war? Those are simple questions and you can answer them if you do a little bit of research.

Enemy at the Gates

Jude Law, Ed Harris

Because letting Soviets and Nazis destroy each other was all part of the plan.

Why was france able to pay back their reparations from franco prussian war without resorting to chomping out?

The economy had already recovered.

*USA threw billions of dollars of hardware at them

The British Commonwealth supplied and funded the Soviet army via the United States in it's entirety after Stalin's disastrous "reforming" of the army and then initially lost of most of it's armour and equipment at the start of Barbarossa.

The UK and Canada sent thousands of Hurricanes, tanks, trucks and other equipment to Russia. Canada alone supplied almost 2000 Valentine tanks to the Red Army.

how did this ever get filmed?

is this the reason for the horrible reviews White Tiger got?

youtube.com/watch?v=sRYAKSmsTU8

OYYYY VEEEEYY

(((reviews)))

>fund the white army to kill the red army
>red army wins
>fund the red army to kill the nazis
>they kill the nazis
>ohfug now the red army is too strong!! muh iron curtain!!

fucking britkikes

all the ww2 movies were made during the cold war and are basically a form of american propaganda. It's like how many high school history books in the west will not mention that communists were sent to concentration camps as well.

thats a drop in the bucket. Can you imagine how wide the frontline was? Its like the entire border, thousands of kilometers. Stretch those tanks over the border with the idea that Soviets didn't have enough spare parts, didn't know how to repair those tanks, and with idea that they arrived not all at once but by a small portions...

le ebin bait
the germs thought they were hot shit, the italians better surrender to the germs than to fight against them, the ruskies just wanted to defend themselves, the americans were just opportunistic, the japs were the autistic kids that well for the aryan meme for free

Oh sweet summer child

You still haven't answered 2 questions. I'll wait.

As a Frenchmen I am utterly offended by this picture

t. Sup Forums intellectual
lmao

Should have killed all the fucking commies. Where's our propaganda on Mao's regime killing tens of millions? Pol pot and the Khmer Rouge ? Anything worth watching about the soviets killing their own and an artificial famine killing Ukrainians ?
Noooo, big bad nazis killing a few Jews is the biggest enemy, not the collective cults that destroy individuality and murder their own ;(

Those debts were over the top

>British Commonwealth supplies 20% of Russian tanks by July 1942
>vital Hurricane deliveries before and during Battle of Moscow
>"jus a drop in da bucket bro haha..."

Nah m8

whose country still exists tho

Because most WWII films are American and reflect the American view of the war.

why do you feel the need to invoke bogeymen to cover your own stupidity?

Gee, I wonder why. It's almost as if communism was developed to create an underclass of goyim.

Japan was a giant naval and air threat which the US and China defeated alone.

he mad kek

I already answered it with me saying the timing and lend-lease is what saved the Russians.

No lend lease = no victory
If I give you a good chunk of the answers on a test enough to make you pass, you didn't do it all on your own.

SHUT IT DOWN

Less than 1.4% of USSR's entire war budget came from American supplies. It was literally piss in the ocean.

We accept your surrender

So what if the USA never entered against Germany & just bombed the bejesus out of Japan?

>budget
>supplies

Wouldn't the UK be like an anklyosauraus since they were mostly on the defensive until the US came? Also the US supplied the USSR military with Lend-Lease, so the pic should depict the T-Rex driving the USSRaptors to fight the Nazi-saurus

Wasn't Japan actually a force to be reckoned with? The only reason they seemed small is because the U.S. nuked them.

This, if UK or Russia wants a movie showing how great they were in the war they should make one themselves instead of expecting to outsource their patriotism to America

most uncomfortable consensual sex scene I have seen

Navy wise the japs were on equal footing with the US. On the land however it was like fighting an army from WW1

effect not a cause

hm

Are you retarded? budget doesn't necessarily mean money. It can also mean the use of supplies and how they're split up.

They do already make a shittone you retards

No, you haven't answered it, you tried to switch the discussion into something different. We were talking about the war in general, not about the battle for Moscow. 2 questions still stand.

both the UK and USSR got incredible amounts of materiel from the USA

(In 1945 dollars)
UK got 31 billion dollars worth of shit from the USA
USSR got 11 billion dollars worth of shit from the USA

USSR got 17 million tons worth of shit from lend lease, 45% of their medium tanks were made by the US, about 18,000 armored vehicles from the USA

And I've explained that by 1942 July 20% of the tanks the Soviet Union has were imported from the British Commonwealth alone, forget the United States. T-34 production wasn't in full swing till 1942.

You're downplaying the importance of material supplies to the Russians before and during the the Moscow Battle. You should crack open a book sometime.

57% of the high octane fuel was provided by the united states, without that they would've lost the war entirely

>Why don't ww2 movies reflect this?
Pre-McCarthy movies did.

If the people behind an ideology push it for a purpose, and that purpose comes to pass, then it can be seen as both an effect and a cause conceptually.

>wanting a movie about a savage slave army raping and murdering its way through thousands of innocent civilians

Sorry, honey, I'd rather see films about soldiers fighting each other, not a snuff movie

>we were talking about the war in general
...uh yeah? I'm saying the Russians didn't win the war "in general" all by themselves and could not have done it without western equipment.

How much of that shit ended up in on the bootom of the ocean because allies couldn't protect the PQ convoys?

>Great Britain
>Exist

only by name user

The US contributions to the Soviet Union through lend-lease accounted for a measly 1.3% of the USSR war budget
A total of $50.1 billion worth of supplies was shipped, or 17% of the total war expenditures of the U.S. In all, $31.4 billion went to Britain, $11.3 billion to the Soviet Union, $3.2 billion to France, $1.6 billion to China, and the remaining $2.6 billion to the other Allies.
That's chump change, and they provided it for 4.5 years (March 11, 1941 and ended in September 1945). For comparison, in a single year (1945) Russia spent 17 times that ($192 billion). If we assume the 11.3 billion was spread out equally, then the US contributed a measly 2.5 billion in 1945. That equates to a total US contribution of 1.3% of the USSR war budget.
I know everyone in your life has taught you that "Commies are bad, 'murica is king", but you've been lied to.

>conceptually
yeah just like your homosexuality

>How much of that shit ended up in on the bootom of the ocean because allies couldn't protect the PQ convoys?
Are you implying the German Navy was competent and equipped to fight the Royal Navy?

And my 2 original questions? Are they so unpleasent to you?

red europe, longer cold war, possibly nuclear war

well played

Yes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convoy_PQ_17

Your two original questions are meaningless because again, without billions of dollars of military equipment and supplies the Russians would have been beaten back to the Urals. I'm not denying most of the fighting happened on the Eastern front, you're just giving too much credit to the Soviets.

Answer 2 questions . I can wait.

>24 merchant ships sunk
DUDE THAT'S LIKE ALL OF THE ALLIES EQUIPMENT ON THE ENTIRE PLANET

ALLIES BTFO

THEY TOTALLY DIDN'T USE ALTERNATE ROUTES TO THE SOUTH OF RUSSIA

Biggest myth is the idea the Soviets used massive waves of men to fight the heavily outnumbered but superior German troops. In fact both countries fielded similar numbers of divisions during most of the real fighting, and while the Soviets would start to gain a big numerical advantage by 1943, by that time the outcome of the war had already been largely decided. Russian losses had been massive, particularly in 1941, but the soviets never had a noticeable advantage in deployed troops during the deciding struggle of 1941/42. It's worth noting that at the start of operation Barbarossa, the German army outnumbered the Soviets by 4 to 3. It's also worth noting that Soviet battlefield casualties weren't that much higher than the Germans, and the high figure for Soviet military deaths becomes much closer to Germany's once the mass murder of Soviet PoWs is excluded. Much of the rest of the difference in casualties can be attributed to Soviet defeats in the chaos of the initial surprise attack by Germany.

you still needed american fuel and planes or hans would've bombed you into russian stew before 1942. staymad.

my attempt

>I'm not denying most of the fighting happened on the Eastern front
Are you seriously just hounding me for sources on those two questions? Read what I'm saying you tool.

last (You)

lol'd
its true though
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

>UK bigger than France

>ALTERNATE ROUTES TO THE SOUTH OF RUSSIA
percentage wise for how much of the lend-lease they account for. what are the routes, what kinds of equipment were possible to transfer through them. Look up, I can wait.

>you still needed american fuel and planes or hans would've bombed you into russian stew before 1942

So you made that up on the spot?

>staymad.
>literally so BTFO that you had to resort to middle school standards of arguing

well yeah

why not?

remember when call of duty ripped of the opening scene line for line?

Well they're obviously not very good or we would've heard of them by now, eh?

Make Soviet and Germany bigger, make the US and Japan smaller

>denying the Lend-lease even happened despite being heavily documented
How can you do this?

Just look at this page, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#US_deliveries_to_the_Soviet_Union

It's real, I ain't fooling

57% OF FUEL LMAO. THEY'D BE SLAVIC JOGGING TO BERLIN WITHOUT USA.

So you failed to answer 2 simple questions and your only defence was to switch topic into Lend-lease. Boy, is there some script or a pic with instructions floating aroud called "how to troll Russians about WW2 using 2 simple steps"? Because you seem a little scripted and fat.

>>denying the Lend-lease even happened despite being heavily documented

Why the fuck did you even believe I denied it? I'm literally saying Russia took land lease in my previous post? Are you seriously this fucking desperate? Pathetic