Is he literally the last /ourguy/ now that CIA is kill?

Is he literally the last /ourguy/ now that CIA is kill?

AHEM

He's been /ourguy/ since Stannis died

The final season is going to be 6+ hours of fighting ice zombies + cersei. Are you ready?

Euron is /ourguy/ tho

He stopped being /ourguy/ when the producers said that he'll never be a character and instead just a big evil that will die in a shitty, predictable CGI-fest so normies at the burlington bar can have epic reactions to the epic scene.

Davos is fun

Yes he is.
>Night King
>Jaime
>Euron
>Bronn
>Qyburn
>Cersei?
Did I miss some of current /ourguys/?

The Hound

Hound is reddit tier choice

Patchy

How would you know, do you browse reddit? Fucking fag, get off this board.

youre setting yourself up for disappointment

CIA was a stupid fag

Why do you keep picking villains to be /yourguy/? Have you never watched movies before?

>Euron
>Cersei

>Lord Petyr Baelish
>villain

>I'm going to watch every last minute of this dragonshit soap opera until every single member of the male patriarchy is wiped out
>whining all the way about the most foregone conclusion in TV history

tfw never watched a single episode all the way through

Tormund

"I'm Night King, but you can call me Nighty. I'm here to bring about some changes, which you can read about it in the "Undead Future" brochures, which include a free badge and sticker set. Pleased to meet you guys."

he is the definition of a villain, Cersei has excuses she lost everyone she loved, Littlefinger is just pure evil

>Being proud of something that isn't an accomplishment.

Who gave a shit about CIA in the first place? Jaime and Night's King are /our guys/, then you have people like Bronn and Euron who are decent support characters. Fuck the rest.

>What is deek

My dream is six consecutive episodes where one by one the lands fall to the Night King. Every episode a main character dies. In the last episode, Bran wargs into every member of the Golden Company simultaneously and fights a mortal battle against the million strong army of the dead, eventually facing the Night King himself atop a mountain of corpses in the middle of the hellscape that Kings Landing has become. They face each other, and it becomes clear that they are the same person. They place their hands together. Immediately there is a rewind through the last 8 series to the very first scene of the first episode. Cut to credits.

AZOR JAIME

He litteraly did nothing wrong

>spending time on more worthwhile pursuits isn't an accomplishment

Stay mad.

oh I see it's the meme

>worthwile pursuits
>comes to a thread for a show he doesn't even like.

what did he do wrong? having a smug face is not an argument btw.
also keep in mind that he never was Stark's vassal

he literally pulled the strings to instigate wars between houses, thus causing the death of thousands of people, piss off

Jon. Fuck you contrarian fags for trying to turn your back on him. Jon has been the consistent best male character of the show and Jamie is the only one who comes close after Stannis was killed.

Even normies don't like Jon that much. He has 0 charisma

This the actor sucks and the character is boring

um sweetie, Euron is the final big bad

Night King dies in episode 4

>literally Jared Leto tier acting
no.

CIA wasn't /ourguy/, he was just good for memes.

This guy is literally the aryan standard of beauty.

Shame he married some ugly inuit chink looking bitch. He's poisoned his bloodline forever.

Good thing about team /ourguy/ is that he can bring back other /ourguys/. Soon CIA, Stannis, Bobby and Ned can all come back.

damn...

>CIA was a stupid fag
This. I love him as an actor, but they totally wrote him full faggot this season. Wasn't even bothered by his death because of the cringe they made him into.

Shame he fucks his sister in the show

He is a pussy whipped looser who fucks hos sister mer was /our guy/

jaime and cersei are /ourguys/
the lannisters are /ourhouse/

I thought you guys like Euron

Varys and little finger have been the Patrician choice in season 1 and 2.

Only nu males and tumblarinas will denie this

Johny is a pleb he should have turned into a supreme mother fuckers after escaping the night king the first time instead he is a whiny "Bls work together" faggot.

>euron is the big bad

yeah I'm sure they're pulling off a shittier version of what happened in breaking bad

>His name is Aegon Targaryen
What did she mean by this?

Have we just completely fucking ignored the young Aegon Targaryen from the books then?

>this guy hasn't seen the latest GoT episode.

Either that or he is a dense one.