Joe rogan thinks GoT is the best show ever made

Joe rogan thinks GoT is the best show ever made

is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has a lot of strengths (i.e. world building) if you don't mind the liberal stuff.

No

>5'4"
It makes sense considering his body never fully grew which means his brain also stopped at some point during adolescence

More proof that Joe's an idiot.

From a production standpoint it's undeniably the most ambitious and masterfully crafted show ever made, nothing else even comes close.

It's fallen a bit short on the writing side in recent years esp when they ran out of material to adapt from (and the last two books were shite anyway) but it's still serviceable enough unless you're a militant bookfag or a wiki autist who screeches when travel time and distance isn't explicitly spelled out for you between scene transitions.

>sad panda

he knows

I thought he'd endorse The Return first.

I wouldn't trust Rogan's opinion on what things are 'the greatest of all time.'

i am pretty sure its south park related

Oh without a doubt it's the best show on tv right now, are you kidding me? Where else can you see dragons just fucking shit up?Gadoosch

It's not the greatest ever made but it is up there whatever Sup Forums says

DUDE ISOLATION TANK

>From a production standpoint it's undeniably the most ambitious and masterfully crafted show ever made, nothing else even comes close.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you mean spectacle, maybe, but masterful craftsmanship is more than that. Mad Men for instance was masterfully crafted on every single level, production design, period accuracy, costume design, cinematography, music, acting, writing, etc, or Rome, Deadwood, all masterfully crafted in somewhat less flashy ways. Even this new season of Twin Peaks blows it out of the water.

Yes, a giant wall being blown up by a zombie dragon looks awesome, but there is more to filmmaking, or teevee making.

>I'm always late to the party

The show is like 6 years old you fucking dolt

>Yes, a giant wall being blown up by a zombie dragon looks awesome, but there is more to filmmaking, or teevee making.

there really isn't

>le DUDE WEED man
>meaningful opinions

no. kys

So what's the best show ever? Twin Peaks?

Mad Men was overrated garbage, you affected pleb. No one is impressed with your retard tier analysis.

Is the Night King a manlet? He looks like he's sub 5'8 in the show.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Bergman's Scenes From A Marriage
Kieslowski's Dekalog

Confirmed never watch Joe Rogan. He surrounds himself with intelligent people.

He's a frat boy that is perpetually stoned. Of course he loves it. It was literally made for people like him.

>overrated garbage, you affected pleb
Take your time in explaining what you meant by that, because it's not nearly as clever as it sounds.

He surrounds himself with potheads and people who get punched in the head for a living.

Season 3 is after you've watched the first two and move.
It has the fan service of being there again with the nice stuff you did like which kept you watching through the shitty eps of the first two seasons.
It has the whole metafeeling beside what it is in itself.

Yeah, no

Yea, i got to admit as GOAT as Breaking Bad is, it's just not to this level so he's right

>duuude racism in the 50s am i an enlightened gentleman now?

Like I said, confirmed never watched him.
Also, you and sound very highschool. The only people who complain about pot these days are betas and kids going through D.A.R.E.

So I'll be the one to say it. I FREAKING HATE GAME OF THRONES. I am typing the rest of this rant merely to blow off steam. If you don't like a good rant, stop reading now.

I hate Game of Thrones. I hate that now everyone in the damned world is talking about magic elf swords when I was a bullied nerd for that 30 years ago.

I hate that people think these books are good. They're not. I have read 60 pages of the first book, and it was the worst POS I've ever read. George R Martin can't write. He's awful. There are a dozen better fantasy authors than him and his schtick is by the numbers formulaic. Don't tell me how real and gritty it is if you've never read Fritz Lieber.

Screw George R Martin. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the battle star galatica remakes were better than Babylon 5 should not be allowed to write fiction. Anyone who thinks Lost was awful should be forced to watch Blue Bloods.

Absolute disgrace that this tripe is what is now deemed high art in modern society

STEM majors prefer GoT because it's not an insult to intelligence like some ((((other))) serieses.

haven't watched a minute of it and I never will :)

>ctrl+F "sopranos"
>0 hits

Fucking plebs

People that smoke pot and lifestyle stoners are completely different things.

And Joe smokes pot and has great conversations on his podcast. he has some idiots on there like Joey Diaz who thinks the world is flat, sure, because he's an Everyman kinda guy.

Overrated. Nobody thinks your company to for liking an old show. Tell me one episode as epic like last night's Game of Thrones

>long movies
>shows
lmao I bet you think fanny and alexander is also a tv show, right?

The Return has being literally more interesting this season than GoT since season 5 onward.

This meme needs to fucking die. Stop. It's cool you've seen them but These are not television series.

Of course not, he's a fucking moron. I honestly don't know how there are people who haven't figured this out.

>Arya Sansa have a "conflict"
despite Arya playing the game of faces? You know... the game you identify when people are lying?

>It was just for show! To fool Littlefinger!
In a private room, with no one else?

>Yea he has spies everywhere!
Did all these spies peaking in on private meetings conveniently forget the one where sansa and arya decide to put on this scooby doo ruse?

A what a fucking piece of shit this show has become. Theon has no cock btw XDDD

looks like you're the pleb, buddy

Joe Rogan has just watched his boy get embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather, and now he's claiming Game of Thrones is the best show ever even though there are probably 30 that are better. He's not having a great few days, is he?

Imagine being this retarded.
>two of the best television series ever depicted
>meme
Christ, go back to your /got/ thread.

autism

>>It was just for show! To fool Littlefinger!
>In a private room, with no one else?

This, It's almost insulting how plainly dumb so much of this is.

I was empathetic untill you stood up for Babylon 5. I watched a season or two before the cringeyness stopped me enjoying it at all. From the costumes to the bad acting. It's like the terrible lame coreography of star trek, the absurd aliens of Farscape, storylines with no depth, the worst looking ship designs and lack of realism ive ever seen.

>le amazing world building

babby's first fantasy

Funhouse
College
Pine Barrens
Whoever Did This
Whitecaps
Long Term Parking
Soprano Home Movies
Made In America

it's good just because it has huge books to draw from, good actors, and a budget

lots of shows like that could be entertaining

but they still make shitty cashgrab movies instead

This. The writing isn't as strong as it once was, but imo it's forgiveable. I've accepted that the show is a different creature than the books and I appreciate it for what it is. Looking forward to Martin getting the books out.

Buddy, they are fine pieces of cinema that aired on television in parts, not tv series, proper. Again, it's all so impressive that you've seen them, but you dont have to go there. If you can't think of any actual series that are better than GoT without reverting to cinema-on-tv, you're shit outta luck.

Was Fassbinder's World on a Wire a television series?

Yeah, yours.

Joe Rogan clearly does not watch Chinese television.

No, i think it was a fairly well reasoned argument. You're welcome to engage it, but 'autism' is a lot easier, huh?

What chink show? Most look pretty shitty.

>being this triggered

this unironically sounds amazing

>what is now deemed high art in modern society
no one thinks that
its just an entertaining tv show

Yes yes but what about the fact that weed...a COMPLETELY harmless substance is still illegal in this country?

*Game of thrones is the most entertaining tv show airing right now" regardless of how much the writing has plummeted

Did it ever occur to you that you werent beat up for being a nerd, but because you tried to act high and mighty above others which people naturally despise?

>get on my level and read fritz luber you freaking peasant REEEEE

Christ I can just imagine you being the most insufferable cunt in high school

Joe just said a minute ago he says shows are the best show all the time, don't hold him to things like that

No he isn't fucking right.