/QYBURN/

Based Qyburn General. He's clearly got a plan brewing

discuss

He's going to turn Cersi's army into an undead army too

He doesn't have a plan, he's just going "shit, i spend all my resources to make one corpse walk and they have thousands like that but better".

I have a strong feeling that in the end he will blow Cersei up.

he will thaw the Night King and turn him into past-future Bran

Nah, his own creation the mountain will choke him out on cerseis batshit order in season 8 when she's holed up inside kings landing threatening people with wildfire. Frankenstein deathenstein.

I really want Qyburn to be Azor Ahai. It turns out in the end the mad scientist is the prince that was promised, and then he creates his own army of undead.

Did qyburn actually do anything wrong? He served robb, went on orders to take jaime to kings landing, robb died so he served another rich family. Cant blame him? Oh he killed pycelle I shuppose

Cersei commanded him to do that, and Pycelle was a piece of shit.

>picell was a peace of sh*t
any proof? He too was only doing as cersei commanded

pycelle had it coming for a looooong time

Man, that Cersei plot was so predictable. Her character is really backed into a corner and much of what she does is not surprising anymore.

Surely she will just task Qyburn with trying to control the undead for her purposes. Maybe he will turn her baby into a zombie by accident or something, so the writers can feel all pretentious by drawing a parallel to Dany's original suffering.

>puts undead on a treadmill generating UNLIMITED power for a death ray he can aim back at the undead
Qyburn is literally going to single-handedly save Westeros while Jon gets cucked by the Night King.

Nothing really, he is just astoundingly amoral.

They've been ripping off Warcraft this whole season, so his character should correspond to Putress.

he fucked kids, i saw it in a vision.

stfu up

He's going to create super soldiers isnt he?

>The dead can be killed with fire
>well we actually know how to make a substance that creates fire that burns for a long time and is about as hot as the sun
>we also already have hundreds of barrels of it in supply

Remind me again why the white walkers are a threat?

Um because the one who's in charge of the wildfire is batshit crazy and an enemy to everyone else dumbass? Watch the show

>Lace Moat cailin and the neck with wildfire
>set up catapults to keep launching more of it when it burns down
>repeat ad infinitum
>just buuild a new wall at the neck if you have to
>zombies kill the entire north who are you enemies anyway

Cersei is playing 5d chess

Pycelle was the one that persuaded the Mad King to open the gates for the Lannister during Roberts Rebellion.

you realize that night king's gonna come at cersei with 3 undead dragons if he kills the plot amor brigade?