/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Was this also rape? Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH4qD5Fzyjk
tvline.com/2017/05/19/twin-peaks-revival-lara-flynn-boyle-donna-showtime-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kale Maclachlan lol

vedder forever

have a seat, user

Friendly reminder that Coop never gets his mind back.

youtube.com/watch?v=BH4qD5Fzyjk
>27:00
the absolute madman

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

BOBBY IS A C___

*gulp*

COP

First for Glove Boy defeats Evil Coop

>“The second season sucked.” - David Lynch

Was he right?

OP KILLER

Finally caught up on this series and finished watching S1, S2, FWWM and S3 up to and including the latest episode. Feels kind of surreal finally opening the door to this general after passing by it so many times.

>Less viewers than Monday Night Raw
>The WWE Smackdown parody of Twin Peaks had statistically more viewers than any episode of the entire season.

Pathetic. Go watch a real show you nerds.

Will Lynch ever direct anything again?

COOL

caring loving father

If this is a real quote, it sucked whenever he wasn't involved.

wtf

was that rape?

Twin Peaks is not a show. It's KINO

Drink deep and descend.

that's a really funny joke. I'm gonna steal it.

don't care if he has one arm. my dude gerrard was a shoe salesman and he's got those beat velcros. what a mess!

That girl got LYNCHED hard.
Do you think he lynched her after the conference, if you know what I mean?

Oh, Mr Lynch! The shit, it come outta my ass!

Who here /suicidenextweek/?

Are you talking to WWE fans or are you telling us to watch WWE instead of Twin Peaks?

lol that was great

USA network is on most basic cable packages. Nobody has Showtime.

what makes stuff like Twin Peaks, X-files, stargate and star-Trek so comfy

Remember when Bobster shot that mobster guy like nothin in FWWM?

Bobby was always cool.

: - ) ALL

Why was Lucy such a whore. She had a "break" with Andy of like, two weeks, and used that time to have unprotected creampie public sex with someone else, and got pregnant.

Andy is such a bitch for taking her back after that. That thot shoulda raised that kid on her own

>tfw the bird from the original opening might die soon

I won't have an excuse for not getting a job

Why didn't doppelcoop wanna be a good daddy to Richard?

*inhales*

It's real.

>TVLINE | Is there an aspect of the original series you are most proud of?

>The pilot is the only thing I am particularly, extremely proud of. There were great moments along the way. The second season sucked.

tvline.com/2017/05/19/twin-peaks-revival-lara-flynn-boyle-donna-showtime-david-lynch/

why is he standing like that?

Who rewatching FWWM for the anniversary here? Should I finally watch the Q2 edit for shits and giggles?

This has been confirmed to be irrelevant. Most people aren't watching on television, they are watching on the streaming services. The show is profitable and pulls in about 2.5 million viewers a week according to the Showtime quarterly financial report.

>tfw having twin peaks withdrawals and theres still the whole week left and also its over after that
AAAHHHHHH

Doesn't account for whatever boost in subscriptions to the Showtime streaming service, which I assume is what they care about more

Why is this slut shitposting with a playstation controller?

I'm talking to you twin peaks nerds. Go watch a real man's show like WWE Monday Night Raw featuring your favorite superstars such as Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman.

When was this revealed? Baby Brando isn't Andy's kid?

>I bet this david lynch vehicle will be commercial viable

literally no one cares

Cute! CUTE!

The dweller on the threshold

so what was coop doing in the lodge for 25 years? can't have been much to do?

In what universe does this matter, bait not included?
A show with a cult following came back for a potentially final season with the niche following its had since the Second season.

And Showtime already confirmed its totally onboard for a season Four, Lynch said him and Frost aren't going to give it a greenlight until the entire Third season has circulated though.

>talks about splitting headache being the enemy of creativity
>has said he had a splitting headache when Lucas talked to him about Empire Strikes Back

what did he mean by this?

Fuck that was good

James, NO!

Time passes differently in the lodge. He probably sat there for a couple of hours and then boom, 25 years had gone by.

Was Jerry just too stoned to look through the right end of the binoculars?

nice excuse, lynch

L O D G E P U S Y

>I am the FBI

Post yfw when

stoned and tired. he had been running for ages.

jerry is always cool

I'm going to be seriously bummed if we don't get another season. This has (sadly) been the highlight of my year. I need more Coop, damnit!

This is why this is the best general on Sup Forums.

I think the tension next week might actually kill me.
Save them Cooper. Save them all.

Y'all happy we got Coop back but I wish he was back longer than like 30 minutes in the whole season.

I thought this was gonna be a ladder/case files drawing

disappointed.

He needed him to check out the ghostbusters' trap.

You people do realize that Cooper didn't have a family or a life outside of the FBI because he was willed into existance by Audrey, right? Cooper is Audrey's tulpa.

oi m8

Not confirmed. It's a Reddit theory based on the idea that Wally is somehow like Dick, when he's clearly a spaz like Andy. His attempt to be a cool biker is like Andy's attempt to be a cop (particularly as portrayed early on in the series).

HATE CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

>gets told that good ol' Dale Cooper raped Diane
>Diane says she's not who she once was
>have a gun pulled on him
>see Diane die and float into nothingness like a deflating balloon
>react like this
might be time to retire, Gordon Cole

I'd give anything for a wife like Janey-E. A wholesome blonde wife who loves you. Nothing could be better.

Who is this fuck?!

>you guys have hearts of gold
>pulled a gun on him a couple days earlier

Dick Tremane? I haven't seen season 2 in forever. Did they bang?

you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about

Should I buy the complete mystery or wait until a box set with season 3?

He has money

Felt rushed, but I really liked Cooper's return.

WHAT? WHAT DID SHE SAY? YOU HAVE TO SPEAK UP!

Anyone else feeling kinda empty about Coop coming back?
It feels like the heart of this season just died. Dougie was the lynchpin that kept everything warm and reassuring.
Coop coming back now feels kind of wrong, like reviving a corpse after it's already started to feed something else.

Yes, Lucy notes she had sex with him and doesn't know whose baby it is. Dick initially offers Lucy abortion money but then they compete to be the father (Little Nicky plotline), but then at the end Andy says he wants to be the father and doesn't care whose it is and Dick is like "oh, thank god, see ya."

>want to see the ending
>don't want it to end

He'll die within the first half hour of episode 17

GOD DAMN /TPG/ I love this shyouw

>Anyone else feeling kinda empty about Coop coming back?
No. No one feels this way.

He's probably seen so much shit like that in his time as an agent. Keep in mind he and Jeffries were the first Blue Rose agents.

Cooper will die, shot by the FBI.
Instead of dying, he'll vanish, his head floating for a second before it also vanishes.

Audrey will then be sitting in the Red Room, with Laura and Cooper.
She'll realize that both were created by her. She'll undo Mr. C's actions from the past 25 years, but will give up her life in return, becoming a seal to keep the being from the black lodge at bay.

you missed that he caught some sweet Diane upskirt

It's meant to be a little silly but note that they did think he was some corrupt guy out to personally destroy them.

dern ruled this ep.

It felt like emotional whiplash, but it was never Dougie's story. Dougie will always be loved though. Coop has to finish this story.

I'll miss Dougie, but Coop's return was incredible after waiting so many years. He's easily my all time favorite TV character.