/got/ general

Perfect couples don't exist in real li-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWkoQts-f5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aggghhh save me sansa...

So we can all agree that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is the best actor on this show right?

Why would the lady of the winterfell be a latina?

So can we all agree that Qyburn is our guy?

>Season 8
>Night King conquers Winterfell
>goes down to the crypts and resurrects all the Starks as wights

Fuck your Cleganebowl shit, Jon Snow vs Brandon the Breaker is going to happen

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Why did Dabid and reddit forget about this man?

fuck off with your autism.
they were never a real life couple and they never will be.
pic related.

in the behind the scenes for the last episode, they also make it pretty obvious that the sex scene made them both very uncomfortable.

>The winter comes to King's Landing scene

K I N O
I
N
O

WE

PREGNANT

WHORE

Anglo genes

People who play Lol are virgins and should kys asap

Cersei has become somewhat boring as a character. She schemes too much and it's always obvious that she will pull some trick out of her hat to try to stay on top. She's a Deathnote tier villain.

>Dany vs Cercei war
>lots of gold needed
>Iron Bank lends with interest

>Night King shows up
>lots of gold needed
>Iron Bank lends with interest

Do you guys think they lend the NK new babies to turn as well?

>He who passes the sentence should swing the sword
>Sansa passes the sentence
>Arya carries it out

Am I the only one who is angry about this? It's been the Northern way for thousands upon thousands of years. Why did no Northern lord make an issue of this?

cause he's a gay swampfucker

why didn't GoT have more songs with beautiful vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=SWkoQts-f5Y

will Thumb appear in the last season?
I've been waiting a long time for his debut
he was the mentor of Littlefinger, and along with Middle, Index and Ringfinger, they controlled Westeros behind the scenes
did D&D forget about them?

Is there really no way to see this entire thread? I can't believe I missed out on all the shitposting. Fucking hate rolling stickies.

Azor

WUZ

They were honoring Littlefinger's Andal fucking shit culture

this bothers me as well

i'm not trying to justify littlefinger, but it's pretty retarded for arya&sansa to do this and later say 'oh we miss father, he taught us so much'

>tfw no got content for 2 years

what do i do lads? rewatch the whole series 20 times?

The Nights King just wants to bring Christmas to Westeros

Whats wrong with that? Have they all been naughty this year?

I have no where else to post this...so ...will be here.
I think Game of Thrones was my first epic that I followed from the begining till' the end.
It's kinda weird... All the kid's knew like..Breaking Bad, but...it was just "realistic" shows, and for me as well.. Until ..Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones was my turning point... It was so fkin amazing, cool and shit.
Was the first that made me into delve into the lore and ... not much time later, I was following the realease of the books.
Each battle, each soundtrack... Dude, it was awesome!!!
But, when I was getting older, and, while I was waiting for Game of Thrones to release new chapters, I start to read new lore books and shit... I was becoming almost a nerd! (thank god I'm good looking) and then Game of Thrones was getting shittier... Made me sad.
Almost 10 years watching, and it come to an end..a sad ending. Today I often listen to the soundtrack (because it was awesommmeeeee) and ... feeling kinda sad... you know... I followd the trama for so long ..never "met" properly any character ... I dindt have the cluest idea what any character of Game of Thrones wanted to acomplish (the characters was trully shallow) but... I still hold a true love for Game of Thrones as a show and as a book series (the early cinematography and ... songs overall no epic could possibly beat that... it's too damm good).
Well.. I just needed to share that to someone... I can't talk of this with anyone else, or they will think that I'm a nerd. (lol)

WHERE IS THE VIDEO, PRESTON? YOU SON OF A BITCH

Get a life

First men subhuman genes

>2 years
What meme is this?

Start watching an actually good show

Based Aegon thread

Thank you, OP

kill yourself

it's like with the sand snakes plotline. It blew, we all hated it, it's over. At least Arya and Sansa aren't so retarded they turned against each other. Thank god Littlefinger isn't somehow 37 steps ahead and somehow comes out on top at the end because that would be stupid as fuck. Complain about things that matter if you're going to complain, it's been obvious that LF plotline is a waste of time since season 5

far too late for that friendo

They kiled his son who probably still matters in the books, and his daughter who is alive in the show went back to her home planet.

agghh...

op BTFO

What did he mean by this?

name one

I'll miss him, even with D&D's incompetent handling, Aidan made him one of the most interesting parts of the show.

>the sex scene made them both very uncomfortable
>I'm convinced because they nervously say "ew it was gross" in their interviews

Twin Peaks The Return, Young Pope

lol they played naruto blue bird during boat sex

Isnt he in Iraq for some reason?

Why do you think I'm here? Started watching this series from the start about three weeks back.

still sad viserion died lads

aagghhhh..

DUDE

JUST

TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

LMAO

He's still alive and Bran knew for two years that he knew that Jon wasn't Ned's son yet did nonething about it. To me this shows either shitty writing or just how useless Bran is.

apparently season 8 won't be aired till 2019

>you can get sentenced to death in one of the most honourable houses because some mumbling autist claims to have seen you do stuff

>(thank god I'm good looking)
haha faggot no you aren't

Read TWOW in 2018.

>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T MY SHIP EXTEND TO REAL LIFE
neck yourself

Press F to pay respects

Is that like an actual thing or just another piece of meme news?

>rewatch the whole series 20 times?
I'm going to re-read the the books and rewatch the show

Rereading the books and Jon's lie for joining the wildlings is much better than his "I want to fight for the side that stands with the living" shit on the dhow

>if I say the same thing twice, it will make me doubly right

won't happen. the starks bind the kings of winter with magic spells and rituals so they can be raised with the horn of winter when need be.

they wont be used during the war for the dawn but will be raised by jon who will be able to bring them back with the horn of winter due to his mothers blood.

horn of winter raises kings of winter.

winter is coming. the kings of winter are coming.

>one of the most honourable houses
No, under YASS KWEEN Salsa and revenge goblin Arya. Aegon's a targ and Rickon's pushing up daisies for no good reason.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Will you read the remaining books in case they are released while GRRM is still alive? The show writers will probably produce a fine but average ending, but I don't think the books will be that much better considering 4 and 5 were already a bit lackluster.

I think I'm just gonna leave it at that after the TV series and move on to other things.

Ducktales

I'm already right, because your argument is DUDE, JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF, LMAO

remember how they handled his Clash of Kings story and made Halfhand look like a retard

Why was Tyrion in the cuckshed? Does he want Dany or was he just upset for no reason?

They would probably justify it as a general Stark ruling so it doesn't matter which Stark does it. It was annoying though and Bran should have known better.

And considering the nobles ignored the fact that there was no evidence for LF betraying or killing Ned (Sansa certainly did too, by the way) or Cat, or that Sansa defended LF when he was accused of killing Lysa is a lot more relevant.

Meme but sssshhhhh it's totally real dude.

Cersei was right, he loves foreign whores, he thought he had a shot

Another scene that made no sense.

Dull af shows about Americunts pass

Anyone else officially rooting for white walkers now?
Now that Jon Snow has faltered and bent the knee like a cuck, he is no longer my favorite character.
There are legit no more characters I like currently on the show, and untop of that there is only about a handful of morally good characters on the show, the rest of the populaton of westeros are either evil, bad, or have done evil things. Jon Snow, Davos, Hot Pie, Podrick, and Sam are the only morally good characters on the show that I can think of. The rest are evil or have done evil things. Dany is evil, Cersei is Evil, Sansa and Arya is evil, Stannis is evil, Euron is evil, all the major current players are evil. So yes I am rooting for the white walkers to white out the population because it's full of nothing but evil degenerates. White Walkers are the good guys.

Read the dandelion dynasty. It's good.

good shout actually, maybe this will give me an excuse to read the books finally.

there's too much now. have to stop caring at some point.

The writing was absolutely terrible.

Literally everything about Winterfell this season involving Arya or Sansa was just for le epic twist to the audience.

>How do you answer these charges Lord Baelish?

Everything about it.

Literally no reason to fake anything, no reason to let him talk to Royce or Glover about anything. No reason to let him try and get spies or anything from an in character perspective. All just to built up to Littlefinger thinking he has the upperhand.

And they still didn't pull it off right. There was no trial, no evidence, he just gets accused, he flusters and starts admitting to shit, and people just believe Bran. What the fuck?

thats x-com, jim.

that's the news are reporting

but he was brought back. he went from runt of the litter and worse looking dragon to the most awesome

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Jon is a retard.

>"I remember everything"
>same scene, 30 seconds later
>"I don't remember that, I'll have to project myself back in time and witness that to actually remember it"
What did D&D mean with their rewrite of Bran's powers?

THOSE ARMS HOLY MOLY!

probably true. HBO are an absolute state

AYO

HOW YOU WANT YOUR DEATH SENPAI?

I think we're supposed to believe that Bran got word to Tyrion.

I think?

>jonsafags still deny jonerys and think they're endgame

Those tears will be so fucking pure when Dany and Jon marry and have kids by the finale

Literally narusaku and ichiruki tier

>Dany is evil

It isn't though. It sucked. But some people are upset that Littlefinger isn't some omniscient plotter and schemer that somehow manipulates everyone against each other until he's the king, because that would be equally stupid as having him be overdue for death for 2 seasons. I'm just glad he's dead

>Now that Jon Snow has faltered and bent the knee like a cuck, he is no longer my favorite character.

>Jon is a Chad now so I'm insecure

>Manlet Snow
>Favourite Character
>Ever
Maybe if the only other character is Daenarys

So every scene of next season will have the blue filter. How fun.

That's a huge fucking leap in logic on your end. You're fucking stupid.