/plotholes/ general

when did she and euron had the time to plot the whole iron bank staging? have they telepathic powers?

Magic like the dragons and warp drives

Cersei knew weaks in advance what the meeting was gonna be about.

"Hey, these guys think some ancient evil is real and they're bringing """"proof.""" When they show the proof, we're gonna pretend we buy it and will work with them, but we really won't"
"Yeah, I'll pretend to fuck off to the Iron Islands but I'll really come back with an army."

D&D are hacks. This season was rushed and full of fanfic tier writing.

Why is it a pothole? Maybe he legitimately was scared because he's a pussy and he left the meeting and then after the fact the deal was struck up

the convo she had with Jamie implied she plotted with Euron before the meeting

That's your interpretation. Got fans are retarded if they think there is no lapse in time between cuts all across a mythical world. Muh teleportation muh feminism muh incest it's a fucking show about zombie armies a nd dragons turn your brain off

Cersei has just become a very predictable character. Whenever she's in danger, she pulls some plot magic out of her hat.

>Hey Euron, these zombie things probably aren't real but if they are I want you to make a scene and pretend you are leaving to sail back to the iron islands.

>turn your brain off and you won't be retarded
What did he mean by this?

>>euron actually is a pussy
>>wants to leaves the city
>>"hey euron I have a big mercenary army in essos"
>>"Still want to finger my bum?"
>>ok

They didn't know what the meeting was beforehand.

What makes you think that you saw every second immediately after the meeting or in between when the queen left and came back any of the plotting could have been done during that time God damn you are dumb

so the queen was basically lucky that euron was being a pussy and wanted to run away? and then she stopped him while he was about to leave and told him "hey eury go to the iron bank instead"
does this make sense to you?
KEK who is the real dumb here

>the show wastes 5 minutes telling us who Jon really is for the 2nd time but can't show Cersei talking to Euron for 30 seconds after the meeting
BRAVO DABID

Jorah finally got sick of being King Beta Cuck and came around on his deal as a Lannister double agent.

Yes they did, Tyrion told them.

Agreed OP. If only they had birds that could fly with messages attached to their legs.

When?

They are in a huge City... He sails on a boat... stop making the scenario contrived and harder to follow for your own convenience. The scene lapse anything could have happened in between my autism doesn't bother me like yours does

you are not following me here; what would had happened if euron wasn't pussy enough to run away at the sight of the monster? the would have been no plan then?

What if she's not really pregnant, and just wants to trick Jaime and Tyrion?

When he set up the meeting with Jaime. Jaime tells Cersei it's about the army of the dead in episode 5

> what would have happened?
Uh... queen still has her army? Still tricks everyone with fake truce? Nothing of consequence really happened at the meeting

Okay but how did they know they couldn't swim? That's the whole reason Euron decides to fuck off to the Iron Islands.

Imagine the conversation went like this:

>"can these things swim?"
>"oh yeah they can swim"
>"oh uhhh, I'm going to go to the Iron Islands for no reason then"

I seriously hate Game of Thrones fans way more than anything I've seen the show or the books or the writers or anything else

>Cersei gets hard evidence that the army of the dead is real
>laughs it off because she's le pure evil now and is willing to let the apocalypse happen
B R A V O

t.brainlet

Then he would have had to think on his feet and say something like "then I'm going home to prepare" or some shit you mong, there's nothing complicated about this

>Not understanding she is the night queen with a heart of ICE.

Clap clap.

Writer's foresight.

>sets up a "perfect" staging to mislead people
>is all based on random potential events

by the degree of your retardation I assume you are an HBO screenwriter

literally in episode 6 of this season...

what about plothole of every spy in westeros suddenly being gone. sure nobody will notice that euron and his fleet actually went to essos and nobody in essos will notice that 20k golden company is gone.

why didnt the night king kill danys dragon in the lake when It was closer and stationary. He had a check and fucking threw away the check mate and threw it at the shittier dragon in the sky.

>when It was closer and stationary

Also bigger.

Because ... DABID