B-but muh cat-and-mouse game

>b-but muh cat-and-mouse game
>b-but muh game of chess
>b-but muh pseudo-intelligence

Shut the fuck up. The movie was average, you just have autism.

>The movie was average
BELOW average, much like your dick size

/thread

Your shitty anime was below average, too.

are you trying to trick me into saying it was good, because i'm contrarian? then fuck you

Has to be the most retarded keikaku I've ever seen

I bet if you favorite tv show or comic book got made wrong. You would bitch to. I know I did. Mine was pic related.

The only sense in which it was "average" is that most movies nowadays are pure shit, so it was average among them.

>Death Note
>being anyone's favorite tv show

also
>You would bitch too
No I wouldn't. An adaptation doesn't affect my enjoyment of the source material. This only applies to autistic manchildren who obsess over these shows like they made them themselves.

>I wouldn't bitch about it
>Bitching about people bitching about it.

I think you would bitch about it because it is clearly you are a whinny bitch. Also Death Note is one of the most popular anime/mange that exist.

>No I wouldn't. An adaptation doesn't affect my enjoyment of the source material. This only applies to autistic manchildren who obsess over these shows like they made them themselves.
You're absolutely right, but this new movie is total shit when taken on its own.

>Death Note is one of the most popular anime/mange that exist.
Being popular does not mean it is great. Death Note is pseudo-intelligence of the lowest common denominator. Death Note as a show was always pretty mediocre. Not shit, but not great, just average.

>this new movie is total shit when taken on its own.
No, it's about as shitty/good as the anime it's based on.

>It's only average in a literal way
Kek

The movie was objectively shit.

I like death note a lot, but the story just makes no sense. Also the note having a rule that works "only once xD" felt extremly cheap and was probably my least favorite part of the new stuff.

>No, it's about as shitty/good as the anime it's based on.
Nope, you're objectively wrong. Sorry.

I didn't watch it, I don't care, I wish people would stop making sub par unnecessary reboots

>The movie was objectively shit
>I like death note a lot
Stopped reading there. The consensus is people who have seen the show prior say the movie is ass, but people who haven't seen the show say it's average/mediocre.

>*covers ears*
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
Fuck off weeb.

every character is worse in the movie except for light's dad maybe

>Death Note
>being anyone's favorite tv show
>eing popular does not mean it is great.

Way to move that goal post there champ. Being popular means it's people favorite movie. What people like or dislike is subjective. People love the Fast and furious films.

>The movie was average, you just have autism.

>Your shitty anime was below average, too.

>people who haven't seen the show say it's average/mediocre.

You just can't keep your contrarian nature contained, can you? At least don't contradict yourself time and time again in your own bait thread.

Here are some of the glaring plot holes/flaws.

>Why didn't light just have watari shoot L
>Why didn't the girl just write about light giving her the book, then sitting in a room for 2 days? She would have all the time in the world to burn the page
>Why didn't L just send cops after light
>Why didn't L just have the FBI or anyone else remove light's dad when he freaked out
>How did light manage to think of a plan in 15 seconds while being chased by cops, when he never used the book like that before? The girl did the plot with the agents, light only used it for petty deaths

You could go on and on.

>The consensus
You want consensus? Sure thing. Let's take a look at IMDB's scores
>Anime has 9.0
>1st movie has 7.9
>TV series has 7.4
>2nd movie has 7.3
>3rd movie has 6.2
>4th movie has 5.9
>Netflix movie has 4.7

Bunch of fucking weeb anime faggot fanboys. Maybe Rotten Tomatoes instead.
>1st movie has 80%
>2nd movie has 78%
>Netflix movie has 43%

Didn't realize RT was infiltrated by Sup Forums. I'm heading to Metacritic instead, fuck this.
>Anime has 9.1 user score
>Netflix movie has 41 critic score, 3.4 user score

No. You're just a shitposter, OP. And this bait thread is the worst example of low-quality bait in the history of Sup Forums. You yielded to the power of autism and bait and you have confused yourself with somebody intelligent. In the end, you're nothing more than a crazy baitposter. That's all you are. Nothing more, and nothing less.

>Why didn't light just have watari shoot L
if you knew anything about the rules you would know you cant have on persons death cause another

This movie was pure kino, most people simply didn't understand it

So all those Tokyo prostitutes were on the list?

>Death Note is pseudo-intelligence of the lowest common denominator
You're thinking of Evangelion.

death note was always shit
the only comment you can make about the movie is whether it was a well adapted shit