/got/ general

Slain in the name of Salad Dressing edition

previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVLfEDxGkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alliance when?

Cersei did nothing wrong

Littlefinger will come back as a zombie and kill Bran.

>tfw bran was watching AeJon fuck his aunt

I think Tyrion will betray Dany at some point to try to help Cersei, or at least her baby.

>Promise me, Tyrion

jon was egg all along pottery

agghh...

Who did Sandor mean?

I think the Others are basically meant to be elves in the books. I'm kind of disappointed that the show made them slightly more intact zombies.

She's been making mistakes left and right. If she hadn't been so eager to watch Ned die, she could have put a stop to his execution and none of this would have happened.

aagghhh..

REMINDER

How plausible is it that Littlefinger had a contingency plan set in place if he died?

>If she hadn't been so eager to watch Ned die, she could have put a stop to his execution
Did you watch the show or read the books? She didn't want Ned to die and she joined Sansa in begging for his life when Joff passed the sentence.

Maybe women don't understand how Jaime managed to swim away in a coat of armor.

>Hey Jon, you're fucking your aunt
>I didn't say stop

>AeJon

Question, seriously what is Jon supposed to be called now?

Don't forget how they were just tall skeletors in the first season.

It makes perfect sense. The Iron Throne is the curse of Westeros. Everyone is obsessed with it. But if all the thrones are abandoned and the common people are forced to cooperate with each other to make a civilized society instead of relying on kings and lords so damn much, then Westeros might be better off.

As of now, most of the thrones are abandoned, and the king in the north neither has an actual throne or a crown. Only the Iron Throne remains, and it must be destroyed for the era of kings to end.

>Getting kneed in your mutilated crotch-hole is somehow painless
Trans truly are superior to regular 'men'.

I wish we had a better idea of how Tyrion feels about the Lanisters in general. He clearly cares enough to be a really competent Hand, and feels bad when Lannister soldiers get burned, but how invested is he in the house and the people they're supposed to protect? Honestly I'm surprised Dany made him Hand at all. Unless you watch the show and you like Tyrion, he's objectively an awful candidate.

>from the family that betrayed the Targaryens
>brother to the man who killed her father
>a man who killed his own father
>a man who killed his own king (as far as everyone knows)

Why the fuck would you trust him?

I think AeJon will do just fine.

It was part of his master plan.

New Burlington Bar reaction up right now

Best girl, best queen, /ourgirl/, queen mommy.

>egg

Replayed it 3 times. Sounded like egg

>She didn't want Ned to die and she joined Sansa in begging for his life
Lol, begging? That was half-hearted "no, don't do this". If Cersei was begging, she would have screamed, yelled, she would have commanded the executioner to stop. She wanted to see Ned die too, even though objectively she knew it wasn't the best idea. That's Cersei's entire character. She lets silly emotional shit override logic.

>bookfags are fucking niggers kys
What did he mean by this?

Beric will teleport to Winterfell and bring him back to life. Then he will kill all the Stark, Tully, and Arryn fucking shits from the shadows.

>Beric gets to ride on Drogon
>Beric is in the final scene of the penultimate season as the wall comes down

Being a Bericbro feels great

I understand the real reason why he has other people relay his visions. He doesn't want to have to deal with the inevitable voyeurism questioning.

>be rhaegar targaryen
>have qt wife and children
>be next in line for the iron throne
>be strong enough to consolidate all the kingdoms to fight the white walkers
>be on the brink of a great reign
>read about some prophecy
>abandon your wife and children because of northern tits
>start a war over northern tits
>get your wife and children killed
>get your family killed
>get your dynasty annihilated and removed from power
>get your chest caved in and die in a pool of your own blood
>get your nothern wife killed
>ruin the seven kingdoms and leave them unprepared for white walkers
>'hehe at least i got that pusy though'

robert was a cuck but rhaegar was a monumental retard

Cersei's baby will rule Westeros with Tyrion as their regent.

Jon and Dany die

MOON IS NO EGG

>you were beautiful when your nephew got on top

Why do you guys talk about cuckoldry and cucks so much? It's been happening since 2016
>inb4 cuck

>Be Theon
>Has the potential for one of the greatest plots of redemption and regret.
>Possible amazing character development
>NOPE LMAO WHO CARES HE WINS A FIGHT BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE A DICK GET IT? GET IT? WHO CARES HES BETTER ALL OF A SUDDEN YAY AM I PLOT?

I was fucking looking forward to seeing Theon struggle against the weight of his own creation but nah who cares.

GOT will be Skyrim next season, only with incest

Not really elves, and their armor is supposed to shimmer and seem to somewhat morph in the light.They're beautiful but still unsettling. Also they speak the shitty children of the forest language.

his dead though

The show was fanfiction at that point and yes, Dany had no reason to make Tyrion hand. Remember that Barristan had to die a humiliating death for that to happen . It is reasonable enough that she keep him around though since he would have known a lot of information about Westeros and it seems Varys lost his spy network.

I think Tyrion still cares about his family and, by extension, Lannister interests in general. He absolutely still loves Jaime, it gets a bit more complicated with Cersei. I'm of the opinion that he always did and still does care for her deep down. He also knows she is pregnant and will want to protect the baby, and he likely still feels residual guilt for Myrcella dying (maybe some for Tommen too, though he was less involved with that). That guilt will make him want to look out for the baby even more.

He has absolutely no regard to his dedicated fans. No integrity either.

was i supposed to like it when petyr was cut up by some dyke kid?

baelish's death was the one i probably hated the most, up their with stannis and benjen

how could he get outsmarted by a group of meddling kids when he outplayed the most powerful people in westeros for decades?

>Tyrion will break the wheel

>inb4 Magna Cart 4 Westeros

The Lich King of the dead assaults the human/orcish capitols in order to prompt them into attacking his icy stronghold in the far north. This is all a ploy to lure the strongest of their champions through a meat grinder so that he can kill and raise only the best of the best into his new generals before conquering the rest of the world. He is thwarted by bad writing.

Ah. So THAT'S why there are so many people voting 10 for this episode.

That's why there are so many people defending D&D.

That's why every single comment reeks of Reddit.

Does anyone have the gif of Will Smith in Wild Wild West kicking a guy in the nuts and doing nothing?

I think i have a idea for a great post ;)))

>could have had him yell WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE
>instead have him say NOT FOR ME, FOR YARA #I'MWITHHER

GOAT ending if the babby is named Tywin.
GOATest if they're twins.

we didn't even get to see what baelish was trying to ultimately do, what shit writing

>THE WHEEL
>I WILL BREAK THE WHEEL
>REEEE
>#FUCKWHEELS

>Literally zero mention of what she plans to replace the wheel with

There is no way Westeros could become a functioning democracy. The vast majority of the population is simply not educated enough and feudalism is strongly entrenched. It took hundreds of years for that to disappear in Europe. In the books Tyrion straight up thinks democracy is a bad idea.

Let's not forget Tyrion was practically encouraging Dany to go for Jon just last episode by telling her Jon was in love with her. What the hell was with the sudden change? He doesn't fucking know they're related.

It really was bullshit. LF didn't get a trial, he was just summarily executed. Tyrion got a fucking trial; he got two even, but LF doesn't get even one.

>she would have commanded the executioner to stop.
He takes orders from the king, not her. And your argument is that she didn't beg hard enough? She clearly did, and she even stated that she didn't want Ned to die because it was (clearly) only a detriment to her. She wanted him to admit to the treason--which he did--to sully his name and then have him go the NW.

we can all agree that he did literally nothing right? every one of his actions is defendable. he didn't deserve this.

good night sweet prince

He wasn't outplayed. He was just killed. Also:
>literal god
>assassin with magic powers
>a group of meddling kids

Reminder that Rhaegar was an idiot and Elia deserved better

No he's not ya dipshit

WHERE IS THE AEGON TARGARYEN THAT TYRION WAS CHILLING WITH IN ESSOS

Jaime and Cersei's son will be a dwarf, screencap this

Rheagar really was a discount Viserys.

>Literally zero mention of what she plans to replace the wheel with

Yes and he didn't give Dontos or Jon Arryn a trial. Stop pretending that he did nothing wrong you sniveling worm.

WILL DANY REPAY ILLYRIO WHEN SHE TAKES THE THRONE??????

>replace the wheel with
>the Great Charter of the Liberties

unintentionally funny scenes

Wow. A modest man who turns out to be a the heir to a dynasty thought dead who leads the charge against an enemy of pure evil while political opponents further from the threat refuse to heed the call.

You're really earning your right to critique LOTR you fat retarded fucking pig George

Also I should say the next step that happened in history was a STRONGER monarchy, not a weaker one. Centralization had to happen to break the local lord's powers over their peasants. Stannis is the only King who has suggested that, although ironically Joffrey did too in the show.

You can make 1080 webms?

I demand jonerys boatsex

The worst thing is we can all slag of the bad writing and bitch about it rightfully being shit and trite.
But it doesnt matter because they`ll still get the money and views from the shippers.

Republics, user. They need to form republics, federations, confederations, merchant guilds, fucking anything other than kingdoms. That won't necessarily stop the violence, but it will stop the constant cycle of total war which has happened on the continent for hundreds of years non-stop.

>He takes orders from the king, not her.
You think he wouldn't stop if the queen regent told him not to? The crown, at that point, belonged to the Lannisters. The new hierarchy was whoever represented the Lannisters above all else. That's why Tyrion was able to insult Joffrey to his face, that's why Tywin could do as he pleased when he showed up.

>She clearly did
No, she didn't. In the books and show, we've seen how Cersei acts when she truly cares. This wasn't one of those times.

>she even stated that she didn't want Ned to die because it was (clearly) only a detriment to her. She wanted him to admit to the treason--which he did--to sully his name and then have him go the NW.
I agree. But she also wanted to see him die out of a petty sense of vengeance and anger. That's how Cersei works, it's a consistent them with her character.

I don't mind LF dying, it was overdue.
I just hate him having to be written as a gibbering idiot against an omniscient wizard who is 100% believed by everyone in order for him to 'lose' against Sansa.

If Rhaegar hadn't done that there wouldn't be any Dragons to help NK out and Jon wouldnt be here to fuck everything up

It's Game of Thrones, great characters die for stupid reasons all the time. Why are you CIAfags whining so much?
Tywin was the greatest strategist and probably the most actually capable person to sit on the Throne yet he died sitting on the potty, nobody complained.Stop your stupid whining.

no that's Tolkien
GRRM is the opposite

Eat shit. Just because LF was an asshole doesn't mean he didn't deserve a fair trial.

She seems so small and skinny I just want to hug her.

what?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVLfEDxGkE

RIP brave priest charging into pyke with his flaming sword

According to the show he was born in (the city) of Dorne.

It was pretty obvious though. He was supposed to be in control of the Vale, he wanted Sansa to take control of the North so he could manipulate her. In the books he was Lord Paramount of the Riverlands.

He would have had 3 Kingdoms under his control to try and take the Throne. Ice Zombies and Jon being ressed fucked him.

Why do people sing along to the theme song and move their hands like they are conducting the music?

Frankly, D&D killed him off like a bitch. They could have given him a badass ending. Fuck, LF could have been working for the NK to sow distrust and could have been given superpowers. How badass would it have been if LF went super sayian and killed Bran, Arya, the lords of the vale, etc, before being killed?

Those hacks fucked up a glorious potential scene

>Confesses to murder
>Gets executed

What's the problem?

Don't know who Tywin is or just stupid?

DD =/ GRRM

Not when a literal god tells you his crimes.

I understand they want the dude to seem like an emotionless evil monster, but he just looks like some idiot in a blue darth maul costume staring like a retard every scene he's in.

I honestly think he'd be more imposing with facial expressions.

I really feel bad for Viserys. Not a bad guy, he was just literally driven insane by his whole world collapsing around him and being forced to care for his sister while being mocked left and right.

I think the point of Littlefinger's death, as dumb as it seemed, is that magic trumps everything else. It doesn't matter how cleverly Cersei and Jaime set up their war strategy, dragons come along and it's all gone. It doesn't matter who is outplaying who, the dead are coming and everyone will die. Littlefinger was a brilliant schemer, but he was faced with a guy who has literally seen everything he has ever done. You can't win.

My only problem with Littlefinger's death is that he did not immediately run away the second Bran said "chaos is a ladder".

>Cersei refuses the wine because she's preggers

That was a nice touch.

>traitor non-human working among humans to try and bring down a wall
Hmm..

She probably has a great personality?

He was a bitch. He didn't deserve a badass ending. He lived like he died, a sniveling, wriggling worm.

No, see they need a centralized monarchy with a professional military force loyal to the crown. What's caused the civil wars is that every bumfuck lord has their own private levys and can call them whenever they want, they need a strong King to break the power of the nobility.

The difference is that nobody could have really foreseen that Jaime would let Tyrion escape and that Tyrion would kill Tywin. Not even Tywin could have foreseen that. But the whole Littlefinger plot depends upon him being entirely fucked up by believing several tense scenes in the last episode that seemed real but really weren't. You'd think he would have been smart enough to leave an escape route for himself just in case Sansa caught onto his bullshitting. He had reason to believe she would because she was clearly bitter at him for selling her to the Boltons.

It's just bad writing now, admit it.

>My only problem with Littlefinger's death is that he did not immediately run away the second Bran said "chaos is a ladder".

Or after Arya gives him a death glare immediately moments after demonstrating her skill with weapons. So much for the man who minimized risks and maximized profits.

>but he just looks like some idiot in a blue darth maul costume
This bothers me too. All I see is blue darth maul.

>I honestly think he'd be more imposing with facial expressions.
I think he would be more imposing with a human face but no expressions. GRRM describes the others as being beautiful in an alien sort of way. Kind of like Tolkein's elves. Imagine, for example, the guy from the tv show Hannibal, only with paler skin, lighter hair, unnatural blue eyes....that would be intimidating.