WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouUAa6_bJ8k
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-viewers-love-time-10325273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

truth hurts.

Where is this from?

Doctor Who

So slavery wasn't real and neither was racism?

Thank God all the nigs can finally stfu

>this show has a 24/7 general on Sup Forums

pfffft gay

England never allowed slavery in its home territory. Not since the early medieval era, anyway. But back then it was icky white people so who cares?

I love when the tv tells me what to think

I just don't like black people.

There, I said it.

How can anyone defend this? Serious question

usually goes without saying

No they're just showing history. Didn't you notice when they pointed out how they're telling the truth and all those movies were actually the ones lying?

any reason?

I thought so, but I can't find the scene anywhere else...

>tfw a fictional show tells its audience that it is historical and that historical sources are fictional

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

Blacks love stealing so much they're trying to steal other countries' histories now.

really makes me think

So? Isn't this a 'rights end where feelings begin' issue?

Frankly, blackwashing then throwing a bitchfit over whitewashing is retarded, but anyone who got upset about Idris Elba being a Norse god is just as much of a fuckwit as these cunts who think this character HAS to be azn.

It's real, at least part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouUAa6_bJ8k

WUZ

KING OF KANGS N SHEEIT

>in its home territory

Thats a hell of an asterisk

Yeah obviously there was slavery throughout the Empire, but this scene was about London, which would have had only an infinitesimal number of blacks, none of which were enslaved.

It's a well known and documented fact that the original Britons were black.

thanks bbc!

We'll get you all on the lolocoaster this time, don't you worry one bit

This, but unironically. Niggers are stupid and violent creatures.

I am sorry for the bongs that have to pay the license fee for this revisionist propaganda trash.
It's even more ridiculous since the audience for nu Who is abysmally low.

Not just Britons, all peoples of the world were black, unless they did something bad, then they were white, asian, or middle eastern.

lulz

They're not even trying anymore

I'm glad they are finally reclaiming their homelands from the white invaders.

WE WAS BRIDISH ARISTOKRASY AND SHIET

>but anyone who got upset about Idris Elba being a Norse god is just as much of a fuckwit as these cunts who think this character HAS to be azn.
>people who want accurate depictions are exactly the same as the people who don't want accurate depictions

really thinking now

I think you missed something.

tell me what i missed then?

I'm only 90% sure this is fake

You know why they call it BBC right?

BIG BLACK

i liked black people up until i was being told that they were better than me by 80% of the media all the fucking time

I would kill all the Southeast Asians, especially the Filipinos, before I even consider the Black Africans. Anyone who thinks different has obviously never met a SEA.

i sure am glad britain will become a paki shithole in my lifetime

You're wrong my friend.

This is how things really are.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-viewers-love-time-10325273

CAST

Why is this an issue?

This came out months ago, why the fuck is Sup Forums memeing about it now?

Also it's Doctor Who, it's the least historically accurate show ever.

Because there are still white people being shown. It's disgusting and perpetuates the culture of white supremacy. Until every Briton is depicted as a proud African Muslim humanity's work will not be done.

Unabashed historical revisionism.

it's for 5 year olds, you retard

Most people don't watch britbong marxist trash.

>throwing a tism over the depiction of a comic book character
Lmaoing at your life

caring about anything is autism

>giving me an autistic (you)

lmao

A bunch of sjws doing that is precisely what compelled the actor to back out. So are you lmaoing at them too?

Why is CIA present at the signing of the magna Carta?

Why do you hate me? I've never done anything to you friend.

holy shit

if its not historically accurate why is she talking about hte accuracy of other movies?

I'm more impresed by the chimp in green clothes talking, how did they manage to do that? is tobacco in its mouth and the rest is dubbed?

That's not very nice user.

this is wrong on so many levels

giving black people work is nice, i guess

but a tv show presenting les in this manner as truth.. its just wrong

I don't hate black people but I don't understand why we have to put them in places where it was historically completely white.

>claims that the West's racist history really wasn't that bad and black people had it better than the librools portray

>chimp out when any media shows black people being mainstream citizens in historical settings

sweatybuttonman.jpg

I just turned on Krampus, and I forgot how at the Black Friday stampede scene at the beginning of the movie, everyone is 99% white. It's fucking bullshit.

Blame the dutch and jews for supplying them and greedy yanks for buying them

No, he's just another centrist faggot who likes feeling superior and thinks ignoring SJWs will make them go away.

Those aren't mutually exclusive at all. The West's past is nowhere near as bad as progressive faggots portray it as, and the existence of large swathes of non-white people in Europe didn't exist in places like Britain.

What you're saying here is white people basically have to allow people to either portray their history as pure evil or allow other people to revise it to suit modern views and demographic shifts for completely political reasons.

shut the fuck up and go back to your Sup Forums safespace before i kick your teeth in stormweenie keyboard warrior

t. Numale eunuch

>Hello, I'm a retard who can't form a coherent counterargument
That antifa faggotry makes sense.

Again, there's no mutual exclusivity there. It's entirely reasonable and closer to reality to both say European history is not the endless hall of horrors communist morons portray it as while also telling people revising it for the sake of non-European colonization to fuck off with their propaganda.

Shut the fuck up no one gives a shit about your retarded alt right non-ideology. you're a retard and an embarrassment to all human beings

come out to some neonazi rally and say that to an antifas face.

This man knows.

All the black people I've met smell like cocoa butter

>Jesus wasn't white but kinda brownish like an arab
>Let's put many non-whites in England in a period of time where the few foreigners in England were probably merchants and foreign ambassadors

Take off your mask, friend.

Let me see the face I'm going to introduce to the pavement.

>All the black people I've met smell like cocoa butter

facts are relative to the Left

They change so long as they align with the party line

You go around smelling people? You have fucking issues.

>"European history wasn't just 100% terrible nor a progressive multicultural paradise. Demonization and/or political revisionism of someone's history is disgusting."
>"ALT RIGHT! REEE!"
I would say this is trolling, but I've actually met antifaggots who are this ridiculously stupid so Poe's Law is in effect.

Bongs are such fucking cucks. Can we please just nuke them to bottom of the ocean already? Or let the Norks test their nukes on them before we send those zipperheads to Hell too.

This is exactly why I stopped watching Doctor Who after this season.
That and YAAS female Doctor.

Tumblr /who/ will defend it though.
Delete fucking generals already, too, you dumb fucking mods. /who/, /bb/, /surv/, /tpg/, /lbg/, fucking gay shit that all originated from Sup Forums or literally tumblr.

it's not, because the truth is racist

Not the person you're replying to but
the joke

your head

literally google "cocoa butter black people" - fucking spoonfeeding your retarded ass

All the cutie light-skinned girls in England and that hideous monstrosity is the one the get to play that role?? why?

Is there some ugly person diversity push as well?

The guy in the Spider-Man mask is especially intimidating.

i cant believe people actually watch this piece of shit unironically

Flip here, this is true.

It warms the cockles of my heart that leftwingers (who can't meme to save their lives) are getting so pissy that no one's buying their hilarious lionization of overgrown emaciated children playing commu-ninja.

you leave /bb/ out of this!

Looks like a certain board just got BTFO.

On a worthlessly anecdotal tangent, I offhand caught part of what I think was a Shakespearean TV series. A knight on some errand became completely infatuated with some chick's radiant beauty, arranged to have her marry the ultra-idealistic religious king, fucked her on the side, and helped her start dismantling the kingdom to seize power. Pretty standard stuff.

Except the chick was goddamned hideous and clearly foreign. I assumed they were going for a Moor or something, but when the lead hot knight is jacking off to her on first sight I feel like you need something at least passably attractive.

At least 90% of them are ghetto type niggers. The only black people I seem to get along with are the old guys in their late 40s-50s.

The black men that are able to survive to their 40s and not be dead or incarcerated are the only ones worth anything. It's an achievement to make it that long with neither of the two being a permanent fixture.