Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2013/12/14/yet-another-final-countdown-expires/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KkrlhoFbBM
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Climategate/Leaked_Emails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Global warming isn't real retard
Have you seen it?

Gore also said Miami would be underwater and the polar ice would be gone by 2016.

i was super cereal.

>south park

Global warming? More like Global YMWDTIYDRTTP

JUDEN, HUH?

You got a source on that?

Houston underwater good enough for you?

Not because of hurricane.

Hurricanes more brutal because of global warming ok by you?

Have you seen God? Have you seen air?

>Government starts shilling Global Warming when convenient
>Believing any of their bullshit, ever

we had multiple worse hurricanes in the mid 00s, moron

>Global warming isn't real
If you mean man made global warming you're correct; if you mean the natural warming and cooling cycles that the planet goes through that are often catastrophic for the things living on it, then no.

The planet is changing, the sea level is rising, the sun is getting hotter, coastal cities are already beginning to feel the effects, extreme weather is only going to become more common, fish and bird migration patterns (which have a gigantic chain reaction effect) are already changing.
Is that good? Is it bad? Irrelevant, the important part is that it impacts us and we should be taking steps to prepare for it now while it's easy, rather than trying to build containment walls and levy systems and the like 30 years from now when the water's already there.

>global warming
>reality

pick 1

>Is that good? Is it bad? Irrelevant
>proceeds to explain it's actually bad
If this pasta?

>Implying amerifat are enough smart to know what global warming is

>proceeds to explain it's actually bad
He didn't though. All he said was that steps should be taken to change. Any species that doesn't adapt gets left behind. God wills it.

pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2013/12/14/yet-another-final-countdown-expires/

Seems like youtube takes down any videos that show it. Here is from that same speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KkrlhoFbBM

>He
Sure.

It is real.That Al Gore and the Dems have any solutions for it is the real lie.

Wow he didnt say that at all you fucking retard

He says if Greenland went under, not that it would, and didnt give a 2016 date, then Miami and others would get flooded

How retarded do you have to be to think you've never seen air?

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

but republicans do?

F

What a brainless reaction. Think about what you've posted and why.

Really though, what is the appeal of South Park?

Just so we're clear you don't know what the word 'may' means do you?

>dude global warming is fake lmao
>dude being anti-smoking is so lame
>dude whacko jacko
>Mel Gibson is literally hitler, passion of the christ is nazi propaganda
I thought jews were supposed to be smart?

way to dodge the question.

>give my friends and I trillions of dollars because something may happen based on my model even though nothing is trending that way at all and hasn't been for the 30 years we've been making these kinds of prediction

if the jews cant profit off owning companies that burn shit into the atmosphere it is a shoah

>the sun is getting hotter

>>dude whacko jacko
just by that shit alone i hate jews with a burning passion. michael didnt deserve any of that slander.

But the ManBearPig was real in the end. I think it was more about how his actions had the opposite effect from what he wanted.

JUST

Way to ask him about something that he never implied....

Jesus fucking Christ. I would expect this in fucking Brazil maybe.

user please, don't interrupt him while he's memeing.

they were taking al gore to task over including misleading information in his movie to try and alarm people into action. the science behind man-made climate change is strong, but gore made the cardinal sin of relaying science to normies and skirted around important explanation as well as overstating the impacts of the research. people who don't gather the data actively often have little respect for how necessary it is to temper people's reaction to it.

Unless liberals are ready for imperialism or nationalism to come back the issue wont ever really be solved.

China and third world markets will only be a more popular option the more regulation and taxes we put on our own industry accelerating the places the pollution is already coming from the most. We would either have to invade and force regulation on these countries (singing paper work that literally states it as a "promise" not good enough) or develop a nationalistic push for domestic production of goods and force it on ourselves and allies and make consequences for any ally that purchases form one of the polluting nations we will never see any change and the later solution the jews would never allow

a nonbinding agreement where we send money to the UN will totally reverse it.

me in the back near the wall

the us literally cannot make china do anything they don't want to do. neither can we do those things to russia, india, or african nations. the physical and political barriers to such a direct control over another country are so numerous that we'd be overwhelmed completely a few days in. we could hardly keep iraq from devolving into a total shitshow every other day for the past decade.

I agree thats why the latter solution is the only one but not digestible to liberals or jews who have spent their lives trying to destroy a sense of nationalism of any kind and making fun of anyone who things we can produce in this country because the prices adn acess to forign shit are more important to them than their actual fake care for global warming

thinks*

Don't know shit about it, but I know it's:

A. Edgy and satirical
B. Super old and popular

This all but assures that it gained popularity by not being a complete pussy, then ran out of things to say and let success shove its head up its own ass. It's most likely now going on momentum, like every other flailing headless chicken that "used to be good."

>'may'
That must mean with second movie they have everything worked out and they can say what will actually happen this time?

1. No mention of polar bears
2. 75% =/= 100%
3. The time period he referenced has not expired

Your argument is shit, you are shit

NYC 'may' get attacked by alien/mutant/mad scientist at some point in the unspecified future. Give me money so I can make another movie speculating about the solution.

i assume he meant the planet is getting hotter every year, which is true. in fact pretty much every thing he said was true, ocean levels are rising and it is affecting coastal areas. we dont know if its man-made or if man influences it, but climate change is demonstrably and empirically real

youre complaining about neoconservatives, and then bitching about liberals. are you schizophrenic?

2. 75% =/= 100%

>dude we need more economic regulation but also dont vote for democrats lmao!
>dude jews are bad so vote for the party that relentlessly supports and defends Israel lmao!
too stupid to breath

It was funnier the first time. Just like when a failed presidential candidate tricked you into learning science from him.

This is kind of what I think. Global warming is for sure happening but I'm yet to see solid consensus that it's mostly caused by human activities. If this is true then instead of trying to reverse global warming from happening we should assume we can't stop it and try to prepare for the changes to our planet it will bring.

>any of you autistic smug faggots making any sort of scientific claim
fuck off and leave science to real scientists

If you can't refute an argument you can't defeat the argument

Talking gobshit that doesn't address the argument is for betas

2. 75% =/= 100%

>i assume he meant the planet is getting hotter every year
He literally said the SUN is getting hotter, though, when in fact the reverse is true. Being generally kind of on the same page as you politically doesn't make an objectively false statement correct via handwave to the nearest available true statement.

>but I'm yet to see solid consensus that it's mostly caused by human activities
The left literally will not shut up about how much consensus there is among scientists about this. Most of the dissent comes from literal shills or complete quacks.

tweet this to your racist president

Sent

I bet I can get you to parrot back unverified facts from a unproven source for a third time.

youre a NEET lad

all the best

I mean solutions exists it just takes commitment. Problem is oil and gas companies are lobbying to keep the status quo. Greed will be the ultimate death of humanity.

>American just abandon their elderly in homes

This is real? I thought it was a movie/tv show meme like wearing shoes in doors.

Why wouldn't you at lest go pick them up when the city is flooding?

The last refuge of the fags without an argument.

Old white women are so precious.. how could you do this to them Trump..?

Where in the constitution does it say I have to donate to charity at gunpoint

If fighting global warming is so important it should be easy to fund in the private sector.

they don't claim to.
it's the democrat's platform to look concerned and talk about caring about people and science.

We've literally had the solution to global warming, nuclear power, for decades. That we don't have more nuclear power plants is proof the left is just bullshitting.

The whole reason I dumped them in a home is because I want nothing to do with them

Only the bad ones.

Stop saying shit like this just because you want to feel edgy. You'll convince actual idiots.

>global warming is real

You got some evidence showing hurricanes have gotten worse?
Galveston was totaled in the early 1900s

Planets dyin' cloud.

>excusing a politician using weasel words

they must be liquefied and fed intravenously to the young

>tfw all of this will lead to the gay frog invasion

>If someone says something has a chance to occur within a specific timeframe thats weasel words

Imagine being as fucking retarded as you

You're right, it's all about the money, and there's nobody with anything invested in fossil fuels

>fossil fuel companies are evil because they want people's money
>environmentalists are good because they want people's money

>Global warming happened thousands times even before the first car was invented
>Somehow man is guilty of it
Explain me this mystery.

Yeah, it's over there!
*points behind you*
*runs away in a cummy dick fashion*

the left has pushed for nuclear power for decades...

Pretty much this.

In my opininion, Ecologists came up with the man-caused Global warming because it was the best (and probably only way) to force others into stop polluting the air/cutting down trees/overconsuming/polluting the water/etc...

All these things were already Ecology matters before global warming was even mentioned. Thanks to this theory, it is now as if protecting Nature was a matter of survival rather than personal choice.

In other word: End justifies the means.

more on the cat pls

not even going to dignify this retard's opinion with a serious acknowledge, just gonna call him a dumbass for posting something so stupid
you dumbass!

source for this conspiracy theory? I always have a nice laugh when a retard try to imply an entire field of science somehow agreed to lie

Poignant arguments
I must resign

>conspiracy theory
Conflicting interests

Fossil fuels also emit particulate matter you retard it increases shit like lung cancer.

If you must know, this pic was shot by one of the nurses, to get the message out, since 9-11 was tied up. All the old people made it out.

Might as well start a genocide then. End justifies the means, right?

How is that hard to believe? Their jobs and funding rely on that lie.

people's jobs, hell people's contact with their families depend on the scam of scientology and many come out and expose them. And this is just a small sect in California. Anyone who kows how the world works and has the slightest idea of how common human behavior works knows that billions of people from different countries, social classes, cultures and fields of science can't just keep a secret that some genius user uncovers by talking out of his rectum

Who talks of secret or conspiracy? It is only about converging interests.

It's not like these scientists/journalists/politicians reunited in dark robes and said "HAHAHA WE WILL MAKE BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING EXISTS HAHAHA".

No, it's rather that one group of scientists had a theory that man might be culprit for current global warming (which exists since millions of year). An increasing number of people agreed, because it matched with their worldview. Then when some of them started finding evidence that it doesn't hold up they just downplayed it because such an opportunity to clean Earth could not be wasted.

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Climategate/Leaked_Emails