YA GOTTA HELP ME JERRY

YA GOTTA HELP ME JERRY

fuck I thought that was uncle leo for a second

JUST

shopped

HURRDURRRRRRR

Ya think? Fuckin' hell Americans are dumb.

Yeah, Michael Richards sure has fallen from grace, being a billionaire off a show he was in over 20+ years ago and never having to worry about anything ever again.

You're a barrel of laughs you are.

>billionaire

HE'S

A

you look like an old catchers mit

Cirrhosis of the liver with jaundice

How do you even lose that much money?

by never having it in the first place

He didn't make billions off Seinfeld, idiot.

JUST

$45 mil isn't a fixed-for-life sum if you spend it like an idiot. Buy like 4 cars and 2 houses, and you've already bitten into a chunk of it.
I mean, most of us would probably go the hiki route and could spend the rest of our lives comfortably on 10% that amount, but a dumb glamor hound celebrity could burn through that sum pretty fast.

There's no way he ever was a Billionaire. That's a lot of fucking money, not even Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie combined have a networth of a billion dollars. Not even half.

i bet it's adjusted from inflation

That's what I'm saying. I would just buy a small house for myself somewhere, then buy a 3TB hard-drive since mine took a shit. Then pay someone $1000 to go and download every movie and TV show they could since I'm too lazy to do it.

Fuck this racist piece of shit.

Holy shit, no one cares.

nothing wrong with being racist

>
>being retarded

HE'S A NIGGER

found the nigger

you should pay kevorkian to euthanize you
faggot jk

THAT'S WHAT'S SO INSANE ABOUT THIS

then how come everyone i meet in real life says racism is wrong, and they only say its okay on Sup Forums and stormfront?

Americans, ladies and gentlemen.