/got/ general

Rolly Duckfield confirmed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYShH5mqwKk
youtube.com/watch?v=HdOceSVCJb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my mother was thoroughly pleased with jon's butt

Replying with boatsex

Why do they nerf my queen mom so hard, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=PYShH5mqwKk

There's more chemistry between Jaime and that goose than there is between Jon and Dany.

agghh...

dany

>literally not a single frame of nipple

I honestly considered suicide earlier today

I saw two nipples.

gib Westaros

So Rhaegar Did Nothing Wrong?

Daily reminder that one of the two only really interesting characters left (the other being Theon) was just killed in the most retarded way possible

>mfw Bran watched AeJon fuck his aunt

>mfw Jon is a Targsue, a Stark, Azor Ahai, the Prince that was Promised, the song of ice and fire, the King in the North, the most skilled fighter in the show, a resurrected Jesus figure, the rightful king, a warg, and everything else in both GOT and ASOIAF

thanks for this

I fucking told you people Emilia wouldn't get her tits out again, and look

We couldn't even get that much, could we. Now it's just going to be a big dumb Hollywood fuck ending next season

I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Kit Harrington. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body.

I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Kit. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry.
Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing.
One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin.
Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

1080 or bust

Nice one.

Fooking size limits

We see you jonsafag

Littlefinger is the kind of character that dumb people believe is smart.

I saw a 540 one that was like 1.something mb

It can be done I know it

Say what you want about Jon x Sansa, but fucking your first cousin isn't nearly as weird as fucking your aunt.

LF fucked up from the beginning.

Littlefinger haven't been intresting for 1,5 seasons now. Which made his death even more anticlimatic.

The season 8 leaks are fucking real huh

baka I knew it once cersei mentioned the golden company and them having elephants

I can see jon and his bitch dying since he told you I wish you good fortune in the wars to come and we know what happened to Dane, Ned, Stannis, and Mance

Sucks that Theon gets cucked out of life

When was Sansa ever supposed to be likable?

Well that looks better than the shit I watched where everything was dark as shit.

pls post leaks

Fucking your adopted sister is a LOT weirder than your long missing aunt

/r/ing videos of normies reacting to viserion death and boat sex

link?

Guys.

It's pish now.

You need to admit it.

I am just a simple crab merchant from fleabottom and I have smuggled better things than this.

Absolute banger

They tried so hard to hide Emilia's fat arms and you lightened the scene. You must hate her.

wut do u guys think?

>mobile figther g gundam theme plays; youtube.com/watch?v=HdOceSVCJb0
>LF throws arya against the wall behind sansa and bran
>arya falls into the fireplace and beings to burn. she screams in agony as the entire room stares in complete awe as a man threw a goblin 50 feet
>"heh. bran? you are the raven. Did you see this?"
>LF throws the dagger across the room with the precision of an eagle. It hits bran right between the eyes.
>"there is your third eye"
>sansa screams "kill him!!!"
>the knights of the vale surround LF with their swords postured for attack. LF performs a leg sweep and all the knights fall to the ground. one sword flies up, LF performs a backflip, kicks the sword, and lands. the sword pommel falls perfectly into his hand.
>LF rips off his cloak to reveal a tank-top with a mocking-bird painted boldly in black
>"i'll have you know that my master wants you all dead."
>"master?" sansa muttered in horror, as bran's body lay lifeless in the seat next to her
>leaping into the air, LF lands on royce's shoulders.
>"heh." LF chuckles
>he pierces his sword into the skull of Royce and jumps off and performs 7 flips in the air before landing back in the middle of the solider's he kicked down.
>LF makes a defensive posture.
>they rise, and he spins into a cyclone cutting the knights to pieces.
>LF stops. His back is to sansa
>"what...???" sansa says as she cannot believe what is happening.
>then, arya covered in scars from the flames, takes needle and attempts to stab LF. he effortlessly blocks.
>"heh. not even close. give me a challenge."
>arya is enraged and charges LF with both hands on the sword. but she left herself open.
>LF, like lightning, moves behind the charging arya.
>arya knows its too late. her eyes open wide as she feels the sword in her heart.
>"nothing personal. bitch"
>arya falls to the ground

Plese kontinue 4 me...

she's a big guy

my head hurts

I wonder why

Bobby B spinoff gameshow where GoT actors in character play by being blindfolded and sniffing a mystery box in front of them and they have to figure out if the box has a boar or a whore inside. Would you watch it?

Leaks are fake and you know it.

>baka I knew it once cersei mentioned the golden company and them having elephants
I thought the S7 leaks already told us that. That's nothing new or amazing.

Maybe, but at least you won't get shit genes with your adopted sister, especially not if she's an ultra-inbred Targaryen from generations of sister-fucking

t. virgin woman hater

Yes.

I want to slam that piggy.

*especially if she's not

>fat
u wot m8. she looks fine as fuck.

jons a warg?

How can she copyright the pic she never took?

What a cunt.

i hope that place burns down

>tfw cucked out of edmure scenes

I don't like fatties, sorry Emilia.

Holy fucking shit

I snorted pepsi

she looks so british here

Twist: one of the boxes has Sibel Kekilli in it. She's both a whore and a bore

>shit genes

Are you legit retarded?

Not only has George said genetics don't work in ASOIAF like they do in real life but Targs have been breeding with each other for centuries and no hapsburg jaw or anything like it in sight,

Fucking 10/10s everywhere.

And Jon's adopted sister share dna with him too.

Take your non applicable real world standards elsewhere

Shame she didn't cut his throat right there. Useless roach.

This played reactions are so cringey

user, that's a dailymail copyright mark.

Serisouly. Can someone either give me advice or add to it?
I thinks CIA needs to be ascend into anime legend, not just meme history

Would you name your first born son Dickon?

The season 8 leaks talk about the final battle being in Kings Landing with Euron and the Golden Company (who have elephants), apparently they end up at the Dragon pit and Drogon blows fire and ignites everything while Euron is laughing and Jon, Jaime, Jorah and others I forgot get killed in the explosion

The reason I think this is true is because it might have been teased already by the Maesters who were talking about the Drowned God killing Aegon

Oh My God The Daily Mail!

That's right nipple....or half at least

and hes going to get killed by /ourguy/ Euron

you think there are more genders or hair colors in that place?

No Hapsburg jaw, but plenty of batshit crazy fucks on the Iron Throne. And how does Sansa possibly share Jon's Targ genes. Maybe you're the retard here?

How many soldiers do the Lannisters have at the moment? Jon and Danny act like their still a force to be reckon with, but without the 20k sellswords, which they don't even have right now, they shouldn't be that tough to deal with.

Fucking anybody is a lot less weird than fucking nobody.

You can see Emilia's nipples in that other movie if you need it bad. I fapped to the scene where she was moaning while touching herself in bed. That one is clothed tho.

Been less than 5 crazy Targs retard even counting the non Kings.

Try again

>And how does Sansa possibly share Jon's Targ genes.

She shares Stark dna faggot

They have Ed Sheeran and that's all there really need.

Unless someone shows me where the season 7 leaks confirmed the golden company and elephants then that means 8 leaks are legit and Euron is /ourfuckinguy/

>his leg between hers
wew
e
w

Fewer.

The season 7 leaks had some minor shit that was wrong but were overall right about everything with some scenes switched among episodes you nigger

Burlington Bar thread here so we don't plague this general with it:

Doesn't look like he's actually fucking her at all

Shit, just realized that Adam Kovic of funhaus looks like he could be his brother or something

Where did Margaery go this season? I think she was only in it once or twice

They weren't there for Cersei's troops, just a truce so she doesn't take the rest of the South while Dany's gone. At least that's what they wanted at first

This ending is fucking garbage so far. I'm a total showpleb but now i'm actually curious how it will end in the books

this is objectively false. bet anything you're either normiescum who is weirded out by incest or some jealous shitskin trying to live vicarious through drogo. everyone has commented on their chemistry which has successfully been communicated mostly wordlessly, so you're utterly alone in this. dany has never looked at another character the same way she looks at jon. even if she said literally nothing, you could tell how she feels about him just by the look in her eyes and vice versa. you might not like the pairing, but the chemistry between the two is undeniable and imo stronger than any other two characters in the show's history. go cry about it faggot.

They're amateurs.
>ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD?

Lads mentioned the Golden Company shill. any wikifag making shit up could mention elephants too

>[PM to KaySen762]: "In pretty much the next scene when Cersei and Jaime are alone he asks her about Euron, and she laughs and says Euron hasn't really turned tail - rather he's gone on her orders to use the Iron Fleet to ferry the Gold Company to Westeros - she's just got a brand new line of credit with the Iron Bank, and she's decided to buy an army of mercenaries with it."

>[The Golden Company]: "In the last episode Cersei reveals to Jaime she's just bought their services. 20,000 soldiers."

good, more for me then

>The virgin targcest

>The Chad twincest

>joneryscucks unironically believe this

>knows he can't prove otherwise
>hurr durr not gonna respond

Knew it

What the fuck were they doing fucking on the floor in some wild abandoned room in a small castle?

>tfw no Unseelie Fae Ice Elves force of nature Others but instead caveman zombies
Feels bad.

>You will never have a passionate, emotional sex like this

The leaks definitely mention the golden company. Both that Fiki guy and the other site that we posted here a lot with the set photos and script leaks. As for the elephants, that's a given because it's the Golden Company.

>>The virgin targcest
>>The Chad twincest
Someone do this.