New show from HBO

So there's this new show from HBO debuting april next year, based on a fantasy book series from George R. R. Martin, who has been called the "american Tolkien". Sean Bean is the main character and looking good so far, kinda like lotr, here's the first trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=522l0YE9hRQ

Will you watch it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks pretty good, but they should wait till the source material is finished, or at least try to space the seasons so they dont have to create their own, it could be a disaster.

this looks pretty shitty tbqh senpai

looks neat, might watch it once Rome finishes its seven season run.

The author said the fifth book would release next year but I doubt it, still three books to go

>Sean Bean
He's gonna die, isn't he?

I love political intrigue so I can't wait.

This time he's the main character so probably not, maybe in the final season

>Sean Bean
but Ned Stark dies in the story

>main character
>dying
yeah

Anyone read the books? Do you think they will hint at some book stuff like R + L = J?

And why they cast a actor with down syndrome for Joffrey, he's supposed to look like Jaime

So, Sean Bean is just gonna betray everybody until he becomes king, right? Mite b cool.

i just hope the skinspies dont look fake

This Kelly C. character I keep hearing bookfags drone on about sounds like she could actually be a strong female lead for the show. Thank god this show is starring a bunch of British people so we know the actress who plays her will be top notch.

anyone else think it would be funny as hell if homer simpson turned himself into a pickle?

Who's this cutie from the trailer?

I've been waiting for this since it was first announced.

Her brother's just as cute. If I didn't know they were siblings, I'd be shipping them hard. I don't think the world's ready for a mainstream show that has incest in it.

>dem nipples

Probably a random whore

She looked disgusting in the trailer. Nipples protruding through her blouse. Very disrespectful

>2011
>believes R + L = J is real
GRRM would never do it, dummy, it's too obvious. Jon is Ashara's son

lmao fucking EPIC thread

wish i could give gold (Sup Forums pass maybe? i dunno) to everyone here

screencapped and to the top of r/Sup Forums we go!

oh god i wish she was raped

I'm calling it now, Sean Bean dies. He dies in everything he does. Also isn't it funny how his names don't rhyme?

LOL... this looks like shit... seriously looks like a mexican soap

kys

this, fucking shit is this, there are no battles on the trailer and this is supposed to be like lotr? fucking shit, will probably be cancelled

First set pictures are out, here's Aryan and Bran, what do you guys think?

Hey guys is this article that just came out real? I'm not racist but the cultures of Africa and the Middle East are pretty backwards. It seems unbelievable that our politicians would let so many in at once and not expect consequences.

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

>what went wrong?

I love the books, I can't wait until they do my favourite place and storyline, Dorne.

will post the same thread on raddib.
finally Ill get upboats

Go to bed Trump.

I wonder what her boobs look like

can't wait til showfag see the red wedding

and also based victarion

>nothing but white men
yeah no one is going to watch this shit

She's a bit too pretty for Arya don't you think?

Who knew it would turn into HBO's The Walking Dead.

spoiler alert: the bastard son is the main character

I can't wait to see how badass the show's creators make Stannis!

Fun Fact: He said he made the double R to distinguish the Beatles manager from himself.
That's the story he told in the mid 70's. I heard it straight from him. Yeah, i'm old.

>Richard + Linda = Judy
Oh wait, wrong thread

there is a theory saying that the book is actually about him; the son of the ice and fire

but who are his parents? the redhead and sean bean?

ha ha
> Look Bart I turned myself into a pickle
> I'm homer the pickle!!!
that would be funny.

To skinny

I think it'll be done by the time they reach the 5th season at least

i still remember when threads for this show first started popping up... everyone back then was making a big enough buzz about it that made me want to start watching, but i ended up putting it off until the end of season 3 was airing. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if i continued to put it off and didn't get into it much later like some sorry saps i know who still have this show in their to-watch lists

I kinda wanna fuck Bran

This show is just going to be a long drawn out version of Pillars of The Earth.

Just watch, main characters will die to make it edgy and when that's not enough they'll just fuck with the source material and make random characters gay just to keep it fresh.

>tfw was on Sup Forums for these threads for real

I just hope the trollocs don't look too fake

why don't you just kill yourself already m8

mah nigga

Imagine the spartacus-team being in charge of game of thrones. it would be glorious

Fuck, didn't HBO learn anything from Rome? Sword and Sandal Fantasy Epics is such a niche fucking genre, it's super expensive, and not the type of thing that wins Emmys. One Season Wonder tax writeoff incoming.

>I really want to enjoy soap operas like my mom does, but feel too ashamed; that's why it comes packaged in a shitty faux-medieval setting

t. the idiot one

>when you realize season 1 outside of Ned is just Jon getting yelled at by Alliser Thorne, Tyrion and Bronn reddit memes, Dothraki bull getting prepped, and Robb getting mad

I think I might wait abit until I read the books. Still looking forward to it.

She's a cutie. I hope we get to see here naked at least one time.
I do get a funny feeling from her, almost like she's going to have sexual intercourse with her nephew at some point?
But of course, that can't happen. It's a Christian TV Show after all!

A bath slave every episode would be pretty sweet.

Yeeee