Degenerate leftist scum btfo

How based is James Woods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ghs2d8Z5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based. Tells it like it is.

he isn't wrong

I agree with him on occasion but that's a dumb comparison that just serves to hurt his argument

No, it's an apt comparison. They're both illegal activities.

Why one gets excused but the other doesn't is the point.

how is all of this not just a new sneaky way of "grooming"?

having a son just so you can prep him into becoming the perfect fucktoy

are you trying to say something about Liev Schreiber

Is that the motherfucking Chad lounge?

be careful talking about (((liev))), i posted the collage of his creepy pics and got a 3 day ban

I'd vote for him

>he gets surrounded by girls in tight clothes
>gets fit
>slays poon by the bucketful because he's into le artsy dancing shit

Whats 'gendered'

>he wears tight clothes
>gets fit
>he doesn't slay poon by the bucketful because he's into le peny in le poopy shit

>an actor telling people that dancing is gay

Why do actors think they're the epitome of manliness? John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, James "There's syphilis in my brain" Woods. Pansies just acting tough.

exercise increases test. being surrounded by attractive girls doesn't make you gay.

his vidya role is his best
youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ghs2d8Z5s

I'm sure he was circumcised. The Jews have started and hope to finish the job later.

Imagine being this virgin.

This. His mother's plan of making him more girlish will fail. This kid will be getting mad pussy in a few years.

>when you still have to say you are faggot to be allowed to dance in America

No, dressing in a tight leotard makes a 3 year old think he's a girl and because he thinks he's a girl it's perfectly normal to like boys.

why do people cling onto the most extreme, outlandish stories and try to use it as a political argument? I dont post pictures of hideous nazi flag waving poltards and claim my political views are suddenly more valuable. I really feel like if you need to depend on sensational identity politics like this you must not have anything very useful to say

this is the only logical and reasonable response to all this shit. the kid looks happy. he obviously wants to dance and probably wants to be a girl too. this is just moire alt right bullshit that mods refuse to delete. fuck you Sup Forums, hope you get your teeth kicked in by antifa

because comparing illegal immigrants to heroin dealers is absurd? are you mentally retarded user? petty theft and murder are also both illegal activities, but we dont treat them the same. and obviously it isnt excused seeing as how deportations ramped up under the obama administration

Friendly reminder: If The FBI and various security agencies listened to James Woods, 9/11 could have been stopped.

After recent events it makes sense
they're pedos

its really too bad because that happening really fucked with his mind obviously

I'm going to agree with James woods on this one. As an immigrant I don't like being grouped with illegals that skipped due process and make things shittier for the rest of us. The real problem is that a lot of people refuse to see the problem, mistaking it for compassion.

if he was a real american hero he would have stopped it himself
Marky Mark would have done it

oh look more goofy right wing propaganda. its almost like theres a pattern

You're both right, I've seen guys into ballet getting all the pussy, and seen them be the gayest guys in existence. My bet is he'll turn out gay or trans because the mother is literally admitting to the world that's what she's trying to do, so I'm sure she's doing other shit.

Better than lefty propaganda desu.

we do make distinctions. and it is treated as a crime and people are deported. but we also treat them with compassion simply because it often comes from a place of desperation. james woods isnt 100% wrong but he opinion is also black and white and zealous, when its a really nuanced issue.

how is a person commenting on a real thing propaganda

Limp-wristed fairy faggot. You'd better start fucking lifting soon because when shit hits the fucking fan you're either gonna LIVE or you're gonna DIE. Who the FUCK do you think has all the weapons and resources? You latte-sipping cunts down there on Venice Beach? NO. WE DO.

NOW GIVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD A REALITY CHECK!

THIS THIS THIS. THE Sup Forums DUMB FUCKS WILL TRY TO BITCH AT US ABOUT CTR AND SHAREBLUE BUT LOOK AT THESE THREADS. THEY'RE LITERALLY SHILLING. THEY'RE HERE TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA AND TURN YUOU INTO A RACIST DON'T LISTEN OR FALL FOR IT. HIDE Sup Forums THREADS. REPORT Sup Forums THJREADS. FIGHT THIS IDEALOGY WHEREVER YOU CAN. THIS IS SHILLING .LITERAL SHILLING. DONE FOR FREE BY Sup Forums. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR DIVISIVE RACISM.

this has always happened. we had with the kids a friend that was super faggot; turns out her mother always wanted a girl, older son got to be ultrachad, younger one got to be moms little faggot.

he now works as hairdresser. i think he makes good money, and gets coked out of his mind on the daily. good for him.

nice. I got a two week ban for posting a picture of a dodge challenger.

This is the same guy that criticized people for not having kids

One thing is to get in ballet because you want to be a dancer and something totally different is your mom wanting you to be a girl by putting you in ballet I can bet she is already saving for the hormone treatment for next year

there is no need to shout

literally /ourguy./
how will lefties recover?

Normal

> james woods isnt 100% wrong

But you are, user. Desperation is no excuse for illegal activity.

>but we also treat them with compassion simply because it often comes from a place of desperation

Doesn't fucking matter, if they want to move a country they need to respect due process. There's too much sympathy for these people, and it's going to cost the native population a great deal.

Let me tell you something all immigrants know but don't want to talk about, want to now why we move to the states and other developed nations? Because the shit people in our countries is what makes those countries shit. The people skipping the line are the type of people that maDe us leave to begin with.

>nobody and forgotten senile old man is a Trump supporter

pure fucking pottery

That's nothing. I got EIGHT days for posting this in a thread celebrating violence against women.

based as fuck.

How can people defend this shit? It's literally child abuse.

Violence against women is good, though. Fag.