Times you left the theatre

Actually for me, this was the first time I walked out. Kind of funny, cause now I realize it was also the last time I went to the theatre ever.

such a shame it ended on a poor note.

got my money back after 20 min.... wet dog shit of a movie

This is one of the biggest pieces of garbage I have ever seen. How can anyone unironically defend this crap and that hack Snyder?

dc was always this way. I thought it had died, with comic books falling so far out of favour, but it's back again, just like it was before.

The elitist DCmen and the Marvelmen who just want to have fun.

Reminder that if you stop a movie at any time, your opinion is automatically discarded

I left during the food orgy.

I know I wasn't the only one in the theater who thought this movie was retarded because even this crowd, who laughed at the recycled weed jokes, weren't really laughing at that point.

plebs

How many months have you madecthis post now?

School starts tomorrow honey, get to bed now

oh sweetie

>How many months have you madecthis post now?

DC pajeets get out.

If we could ban every marvel and Snyderfag from this board the discussions here would be much less toxic.

As I thought. The Marvel Pakis doing another round on Sup Forums.

>things that never happened
but i walked out of Death Race (2008)

paul blart mall cop is the only film i've walked out on. i saw benjamin button instead, which was great although i'd rather have stayed home.

no it really happened

Oh fuck off Fevasu. DC pajeets (and Pakis) are a genuinely ruining this board.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

did you walk out because you wanted to remain in denial about how much better the Snyderverse is compared to marvel

>Three posts
>Not one actually tries to defend the movie

did you go see paul blart instead

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

no, I was drunk and tired and had to piss and I already sat through a garbage movie right before this and I just couldn't take it anymore.

kino defends itself

I might as well have.

>reddit tomatoes
LMAOING

It's actually pathetic that the go to defence for Snydercucks is that their precious DCEU is better than marvel.

Should we be impressed about Snyder producing slightly better turds.

Could not stand that shit

>In denial
>Says the Snyderfag
Oh am i laffin

>DUDE DARKNESS AND GORE LMAO

great films are discussed for all time its been over a year now and everyday there is a BvS thread. no one dare make a Civil War thread to discuss the cinematography

It's so transparent it's the same Marvel Pajeet making these threads with his replies.

eragon for me

stop trying to force this Sup Forums console wars transplant bullshit please

its marketing breh

why do you even bother pretending?