NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP, you're the man. Let none tell you otherwise.

>that image of the kid
is this edited......

b-but muh based poles

>let's make fun of this little girl NIGGER haha praise KEK deus vult!

Fascists, Nazis and Stormfaggots are all literal subhumans and I would not hesitate to kill every last one of you with my bare hands.

Who are you quoting, /got/ tourist?

based NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAposter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

hola, reddit!

stop falseflagging Sup Forums you lefty/pol/ cuck

you'd probably be better off sitting on them
you fat lard

BASED WELFARE QUEEN

As a matter of general principle, I would beat your mother to death for spawning something so utterly reprehensible and degenerate as yourself. I would consider leaving you as a mere cripple, but then I would realize that's what you already are. I genuinely can't think of creatures worth less.

Czech em

How is this tv related?

The black guy died btw

t. reddit

Laugh all you want but you'd piss yourself if you had to fight any of these guys.

burn the coal...

kids cute honestly

>bare hands

>shoots you with AR15 coming over the hill

>alt-righties can't help but make fun of a babby thread #34

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What's so funny, OP? See yourself in the mirror? That kid is probably more attractive than some people on this board, including yourself

She gave him a deadly sti?

>welfare queen
>ever going outside

>shitskins
>attractive in any way

abloo bloo

>SHAYULL
*wheeze*
>NAUGHT
*wheeze*
>BAY
*wheeze*
>EYUNFREYUNG'D
*gets drone-striked*

im not a nazi im not Sup Forums im not alt right, you honestly can't believe what you just said

the kid is fucked

It is, Sup Forums edits baby pictures to make them darker or uglier all the time

False flagging? If not, why does the truth make you angry?

Hhahaha try it faggot
I could curb stomp your cuck ass without breaking a sweat and your whore single mother would be sucking me off for eliminating a diseased brained pansy of a son she shit out her work hole. i could hear your begging and weeping as nothing but a beautiful symphony to the beat down you'd get for even daring to think you could glance in my direction with that stupid look on your face you've bound to always have
good luck in the next 7 years as queers get forcefully shoved back into the closet gaybo

hahaha coalburners eternally btfo!

>also anti-gun faggot
just go ahead and kill yourself

>Sup Forums (Television & Film)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

remember, white pride isn't black hate, oh wait it is, let's have a laugh at an innocent baby

*smacks MASSIVE thighs together while exercising """"""""constitutional right"""""""" to murder unarmed schoolchildren in self defense*
USA USA USA USA USA USA

MODS PLEASE STICKY

>being a leftist faggot

^ this. This thread should be stickied.

>innocent

Remind me - Which food group is Mtn Dew in, Cletus?

Watch out guys, this one is tough.

kek

fucking disgusting owning a weapon like that WOW! I bet your parents were southern confederate racists UGH! thankfully the united states is for ALL cultures and people now and soon thankfully white people will be extinct *flips hair*

I'm sure this sounded absolutely hilarious in your head. Does Sam Hyde need a new writing partner?

we can do this all day coalburner

keep it up faggot, its fun watching all these butthurt Sup Forumscuck numale fags cry.

you are fat