Why does the Asian cinema hate black people?

Why does the Asian cinema hate black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7aNCX65GfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're intelligent.

Asians are smart enough to know that Blacks are no good

LOL

They're smart people.

He's the main fucking character of one of the most high profile movies of the decade, are they trying to blindside people that there's not aw black person in there?

Asian people literally believe niggers have dark skin because God wanted a way to mark them for their sins.

same reason everyone else does

Black people scare little asians away.

How will they react to Finna getting an Asian girlfriend in the new one?

Because no one is as racist as those urine colored, Buck toothed, slant eyed, little dick Asians.

It's all white people's fault.

It reminds them they are sub-humans too

>Why does the Asian cinema hate black people?
Because the majority of black people in Asia are migrant workers, many of whom fall into illicit occupations like selling/trafficking drugs and working for brothels.
They have no business in Asia yet are there nonetheless.

Everyone hates black people.
Even other black people.

This could have been the highest grossing movie of all time but Disney fucked themselves by insisting on putting in a negro character thussly fucking up sales in the asian market

>edit Finn out of Korean an Chinese posters
>leave him in the Japanese poster
>oy very Japan isn't admitting enough refugees
Really makes you think

>why do people who have never met a black person not want to watch movies about black people?

Because the Japs are next on the chopping block after sand niggers and regular niggers are done with their game in the West.

Fuckin Japs think they're doing great things opening up the door for fucking western retards that are only going there because of some retarded show they like.

It was enough going to France and Germany and feeling like I'm in the fucking desert.

They just don't like apes but with lower iq

They censor what could harm them

>That bottom left poster where they just straight up remove Finn and don't even bother filling in the space
Fucking savage. Also Asians aren't scared of being called racists, so they have no trouble admitting that they find Black people unattractive

It's entertaining to watch, nevertheless

what the fuck are you yapping on about

Are there anymore videos of Asians reacting to Black people? Gimme links

>it's a "Sup Forums hates black people, but can't express themselves in mainstream society, so they rely on Asian racism even though most Asians don't give a fuck about anything beyond getting a job and family" episode

aw gee, I wish they would stop airing this one

That's why :
youtube.com/watch?v=J7aNCX65GfU

this

because there are very few black people in asia.

user doesn't like it when countries are culturally enriched. Sad! He will learn.

SHOTS F I R E D

Why does Hollywood acts like social justice warrior for the domestic market but caters to racists in Asia?

Money

>Almost 2018
>Still obsessing about a black stormtrooper
It's literally been years guys. Don't you think you should go outside and get some fresh air?

Maybe you haven't noticed but the sequel is just a few months away and Disney is going to make that shit every fucking year forever.

then they've been expposed as hypocritical. They would cater to the alt right if it was more profitable

wtf I love asia now

Yeah but Japan is still extremely racist and barely allows sand nigs and nigs. Heck if slight trouble from the one or two they do let in , the fucking go overkill on their future admissions(as if it was strict already)

Don't worry user the chinks , the Japs(unless they extinct themselves due to not fucking) and to a (far) lesser extent pajeets still provide hope for the human race.

I just want the west to stop being cucked about sand nigs because regular nigs too incompetent to ruin anything on a large scale. Muslim cunts in the other hand can.

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

Goddamn I've only just made the connection that they probably did that exactly for this purpose.

>We tried pushing the mountain, it didn't move...
>Let's try punching it

Everybody but cuck americans hates black people.